It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Options on the table, Which one to take? Help me Make PICK ONE.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
First of all

Today, It's 31/12/12 Australian time - 10:11 PM just moments away from New Years, some mate of mine invited me to their party, they are a bunch of old russian & german mates that drink heavily & gets extremely smashed each new year..

I've got 2 options

Go to party

Or

Stay home & study for my exam in 2 days.

I will let you ATS Members decide as i don't want to be responsible for making the wrong decision.

I can't help but feel like i will be like this guy crying in the video below if i was to study:

or

I can't help but feel like i will be like this guy crying in the video if i was to attend the party knowing i have an exam in 2 days :

PEACE!

edit on 31-12-2012 by FeelingPure because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
lol, you know the answer already! study for those exams, you can party every other year! good luck and happy new year!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

It's not even a question, go to the party.

I have such a terrible headache from last nights party.
New years is a 4 day operation.

Last night was getting the liver primed.
Tonight is the main party.
Tomorrow will be easing off.
Wednesday will be recovery day.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Study. That's for a lifetime. Parties are in the moment.

No regrets, right? No hangover from studying, no police, no bad karma, no becoming a victim of someone elses poor choice to drink and drive.

Stay home and arive alive to 2013. Alive and a good nights studying smarter!

No regrets.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

study,

Life is a party when you have a great education, Job, money and relationships you can afford to spend time on.

The party will just give you a hang over and some blurred memories, OR a chance at getting some STDS.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
No question - stay home and study for your exam.

In a couple of days you won't regret not having a hangover but you might seriously regret not being prepared for your exam

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

reply to post by ladyteeny

reply to post by watchitburn

reply to post by Libertygal

reply to post by zedVSzardoz

Thanks Guys for the help but i have 1 hour left till i decide what to do hmm

edit on 31-12-2012 by FeelingPure because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

STUDY!!!!!

Look at it this way: if you study now you can party every New Years Eve for the rest of your life, while those who chose to party over studying stand a good chance of having to serve up french fries every New Years Eve for the rest of their lives! A little sacrifice now= lots of parties later!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Party, but don't get drunk. Then study all day tomorrow. Common sense.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Study at the party.

If it involves vodka, you should still remember what the bottle was called.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Just one thing to know - if you study drunk, you will have to take your exam drunk. This is because the brain will try to re-access the information during the exam as if it were in a drunken state, and won't be able to access it if you are sober.

Luckily, we were allowed to bring alcoholic beverages to class at my college.
edit on 31-12-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Party

I regret nothing

But I admit I don't get to party a lot anyway.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I say unless it's a final I would go to the party. However I was never one to cram before a test. I never found it to be particularly beneficial. I don't know what type of exam this is but you have most likely spent a great deal of time learning the material so I don't see one extra day of studying having a significant effect. I wouldn't want to take an exam with a hangover but no worries there as you have an additional 24 hour buffer.

Tell your teacher they're a douche for scheduling an exam so close to a holiday and that just because they don't have anything to do on new year's eve they don't have to punish everyone.

Good luck on your exam.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Tahnkss for all the kind advice everyonee I Choose to stSy home & study butt Unfortunintly my feireinds came over with beer & vodka without telling me nd so now i am kind of drunk at the momment.

LONG LIVEE THE QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

HAPPYNEW YYEARS BROOS!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

party, why even ask the question?, you know whats right.ive always found that the best study sessions come after a good night of partying, you wake up at home or go home. grab some hangover food maybe a 6pack, and hit the books, since ur hung over, your not going to do much anyway that day right? a perfect day to sit home and study, and a party always brings good times, dont ever pass up a good time with friends. if this was the day before the test i would say study, but u got two days, f it.

join