It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going for the Guns: Possible Martial Law in Early 2013?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
So here we supposedly have a 31-years of service NC police lieutenant calling into a pastor's radio show to tell what he has heard from the inside- and he says they are training to take "us" out.

Yeah, right.

Fortunately, I don't put a lot of stock into religious pastor shows. On the other hand, it is not the first time we are hearing of this preparedness. He says they are coming for certain individuals and want to catch them at home.

Could be BS, or could be true. But from the insane militarization of the police forces in the last years, the apparent truth is siding with the lieutenant. And he says he's going home to protect his family, and says it should take them 30 to 45 days for everything to be ready.

Doommongering at its finest.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I have to agree with you here 100%. I think this is a crock. It's as bad as the people who sit and say we are already in a police state now ......ignoring the fact that they'd be up for arrest or disappearing for simply saying that publicly ...if what they said was true.

In his case, he claims to be at the command level in a Police Department so he's got access to ..well..basically the whole story to hear him talk. Yet, isn't it a little odd that if he DID have all this knowledge and he was who he claims to be ...he'd be the most aware of how easily he could be identified and arrested himself. His badge wouldn't mean squat but a souvenir for a collection to FBI or other DHS Agents.

Any way you view it, he'd be violating security of the information, ergo, committing a major crime and hence...sit with his own days numbered. Again, as a cop and a command level one at that, he's not Joe Six-Pack who one could say just wouldn't know all that. So, indeed... great show, if people look at it as entertainment. Yikes..... (Looks for Logic Test button..lol)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It's as bad as the people who sit and say we are already in a police state now

Little by little my friend. That's how it's accomplished.

Remember that the Germans thought it was a good idea to give up their guns? It was all good until the NEW law came down.

Now the NEW laws are being written and laid out in the US.

Why do you think there are hundreds of thousands of threads addressing this subject?

Peace

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
When the British came for the guns, powder and ammo stores at the Concord armory they were met at the Lexington-Concord bridge by the militia....the result was "the shot heard 'round the world." That was "us against them"....today it is different (at least in the early stages). Rather than us vs them it is them vs you. They will try to Waco you (many times repeated however). It is that they will be coming for your guns and not everyone's guns. People will rationalize at first that well maybe he was "Wanted" for something so they arrested him, confiscated his guns and property and so on....then it will be they arrested "so and so" because he had too many guns (an armory?) and was outspoken against the government.....then after they arrest most of those who would act and speak out against the action they will come for the rest most of whom they expect to fold. Just an observation.
edit on 31-12-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
When the British came for the guns, powder and ammo stores at the Concord armory they were met at the Lexington-Concord bridge by the militia....the result was "the shot heard 'round the world." That was "us against them"....today it is different (at least in the early stages). Rather than us vs them it is them vs you. They will try to Waco you (many times repeated however). It is that they will be coming for your guns and not everyone's guns. People will rationalize at first that well maybe he was "Wanted" for something so they arrested him, confiscated his guns and property and so on....then it will be they arrested "so and so" because he had too many guns (an armory?) and was outspoken against the government.....then after they arrest most of those who would act and speak out against the action they will come for the rest most of whom they expect to fold. Just an observation.
edit on 31-12-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)
Ah No.
They will call you a Domestic Terrorrist, and your own Friends and Family will turn you in.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Well tonight you party,tomorrow you will awake hungover to a brave new world.I think January will be a eye opening and painful month for many.Before they go for the guns I have said they have one more card to play.I expect they will play it in the last quater of the month.It will be shocking and would be the final wedge if they decide to take this path.January has the greatest window of oppertunity.It could be used at a later date but would not have the same impact.My money is on January.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

IF they have declared that gun owners, returning veterans and lovers of the Constitution are potential domestic terrorists and then they start arresting those people as "domestic terrorists" then it is a case (for many) of "us vs them"....that will happen but at first probably not. The media may demonize people arrested as DTs but those will probably have to be implicated in a plot....but under NDAA they wont have to tell why they arrested someone or where they were taken. Remember Waco? They came for their alleged illegal guns and to arrest the wacky Branch Davidian leader but that was staged for the media also (on April 19th no less). They dont have to have your friends and family turn you in as they already know who you are....

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

IF they have declared that gun owners, returning veterans and lovers of the Constitution are potential domestic terrorists and then they start arresting those people as "domestic terrorists"
The groundwork has already been set, and No One said a word.

"Your either with us, or with the terrorist" George W Bush

Now , if you dont do what the Government ask... Which side of Bush's quote would you find yourself?
edit on 31-12-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Homeland Security buying billions of hollow point rounds and "mobile pillboxes" should probably provide you with your answer
edit on 31-12-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

There is a difference between preparation for defense and intent for an assault. The vast size of the number implies an all out assault (.40 sw is a LE calibre also not used by the military).

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Altho most gun owners are registered via the back door (Form 4473). Many are not registered (inherited, acquired privately, etc). They will want to register the guns first (and it is part of the Feinstein Bill to register the grandfathered firearms).

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This rings true to me, I don't think the timeline he provides is correct. But people, they are coming. Trust in God

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
To paraphrase the late, great Charlton Heston: " They can have my gun when they pry it from me with their cold dead hands..."

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Giving up your guns is turning your back on the hundreds of thousands of familes who died so people could keep them.

The last people who came for guns burned down family homes with the children inside. Now they are ready to try again.

Children were slaughtered in the thousands but the Americans never gave up thier guns, that shows real damn courage.

new topics

top topics

join