It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Palestinians want removed from youtube

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I am not familiar enough with the actual politics, only the prophesy.

Why does Palastine want this video removed?

Why are they treating holy sites like this? What kind of circumstances would permit this other than an actual fight between large groups of people that makes it unavoidable?

And please respond to ALL of the points in the video, not just that one. This is strange, and probably biased. I hope it is biased anyways...

I must admit, even with all the Zionist conspiracy people talk about, I do support Israel. Maybe an Arab could clear this particular issue up for us?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 31-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
So you don't want them playing soccer there, or to face Mecca when they pray?

This is why they want it removed?

As an American I feel an overwhelming;

Who cares who has that "holy" site. Doesn't bother me who does what there.

We got our own problems here in America, let's work on those first.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

You must not understand how Israel ties into America's future.

Or Biblical prophecy for that matter. (here we go, I am about to lose all popularity
)

God tells you that these people will leave and return - and then have every nation around them against them - and then it happens in your life time. I for one find that very cool.

btw you just completely trivialized everything because you know nothing about the situation (I assume??) and what that city (Jerusalem) means to the Universe, let alone just the world.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

I guess God doesn't give a crap about places like Liberia, eh?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk

You don't go looking for trouble? really?

You can not understand God, or your fallen nature because you never tried and we can never fully understand God. You don't even know what the prophecies are and btw your suffering is in there
bet you blame God too. Have fun with that.

I did not really start this thread for apologetic. If you have questions about God U2U me I might be able to clear up the issues you have.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

btw you just completely trivialized everything because you know nothing about the situation (I assume??) and what that city (Jerusalem) means to the Universe, let alone just the world.

Oh?

What does it mean to the universe, please do tell.

You know the earth is no longer the center of the universe right?

You can not understand God, or your fallen nature because you never tried. You don't even know what the prophecies are and btw your suffering is in there

Again with your assuming and a condescending tone.

So you understand God? Rich.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Oh?

What does it mean to the universe, please do tell.

You know the earth is no longer the center of the universe right?

You can not understand God, or your fallen nature because you never tried. You don't even know what the prophecies are and btw your suffering is in there

Again with your assuming and a condescending tone.

So you understand God? Rich.

You want to know how Jerusalem affects the universe? U2U me. Those who want to know already do. I see you have never had a decent apologetic talk to you, either that or you threw logic out the window.

I did not assume wrong apparently. It was not a tone it was a up front statement meant to avoid unintentional deception. Obviously not condescending or insulting, you just wanted it to be.

btw I edited before you replied. You can not fully understand God (lol duh) but you can know a lot, you know - what he TOLD US.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I did not really start this thread for apologetic. If you have questions about God U2U me I might be able to clear up the issues you have.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I'm good on the u2u session.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I'm good on the u2u session.

That is what we call unnecessary posting.

Why did you come here looking for apologetics, I offer it, and you refuse because you don't have a peanut gallery?

I never said it before but -

Ignorance denied.

This thread was not about whether or not the prophecy is real (that already came true....recently...), or what you think about your Father.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Why did you come here looking for apologetics, I offer it, and you refuse because you don't have a peanut gallery?

I did not. I watch your video and commented.

I never said it before but -

Ignorance denied.

This thread was not about whether or not the prophecy is real (that already came true....recently...), or what you think about your Father.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

This is looking for apologetics. Either that or your just trying to mock God.

Either way - IGNORANCE DENIED.

Why do people always make me prove things they already know?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I could see why Palestinians are offended by this biased video. It takes small details out of context to paint Muslims as disrespectful and violating another religions beliefs and holy grounds.

The reason Muslims pray towards mecca is because the Prophet Muhammad was born there. The fact that their backs would be facing the Dome of the Rock while praying on the temple mount is completely irrelevant and ignorant to think that would hold any significance. The Dome of the Rock is important to Muslims in a different way than the Temple built by King Solomon was to the Jewish. The Dome is the place where the Prophet Muhammad, led by the angel Gabriel, ascended to heaven. I forget the fine details but he was bestowed some kind of revelation of sorts. The Muslims even have in the Qur'an the same exact prophets that the Jewish do.

Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are the three Abrahamic religions. Judaism came first, with Christianity came the testament of Jesus on top of the already Jewish teachings that were altered to cater to society at the time. Then nearly 700 years later came Islam. The Muslims believe that this is, for lack of better description, the final revelation to mankind, of course coming from both the Torah and the Bible. It was necessary for God to step into the spotlight for mankind one final time as the times have changed. There would be one final prophet and one final revelation that cannot be disputed.

Islamic belief has a story similar to that of the Jews and Christians detailing King David and King Solomon. Such details of his power over the Jinn(Demons), how he built the temple, etc... Just as Islam also believes in Jesus as being a prophet (not the messiah), Abraham willing to sacrifice his son (their version is Ishmael instead of Jacob), Adam, Noah, and the list goes on and on.

In recent history, The UN decided to give the Jews their own country in 1948, and by doing so cut Palestine in half. So basically a bunch of Palestinians were removed from their homes, their homes destroyed and forced to move to their designated territory. Jewish people were taken from all over the world to be put into their homes instead. This is the very foundation for the current conflict between Israel and Palestine. The surrounding Arab countries attacked Israel and lost, as a result Israel won more land than they were given in the first place, the most important being half of Jerusalem. I have spoken to many Arabs and people of Jewish descent about this, and they tell very different stories about the ordeal, each respective one highlighting the tyranny of the other, and the justifications of their own people.

I do not follow any religion. My father is Muslim and our family is actually from Palestine originally, then migrated to Jordan after Israel was established, and lost their homes. My mother is Christian. In my free time I have studied much about what religions have in common, especially the three monotheistic religions that have sooooo much in common, even though they are blinded by their differences.

Putting recent politics aside and quoting differences between holy texts, who really has the right to say that the land belongs to them. This land has importance to all three of these religions, and could easily be shared if everybody's pride wasn't the driving force for their actions. If there were a God and he beamed down from the heavens to Judge humanity, I imagine it would be awfully disappointing to discover that endless centuries of blood has been spilled over these supposed holy grounds for mankind's self-righteous ambitions.

The Holy land should belong to everybody, and no one. Video propaganda such as this to sway people that do not have much knowledge on the subject is very despicable. However, I also believe in others being able to voice their opinions no matter how ignorant they should be. Palestinians want this video taken down because their culture would encourage them to think in this manner. People should at least do their homework before they pass judgement.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetABK

Well that was a biased post if you ask me, full of faulty logic, with a little blasphemy and a lot of heresy in it.

Still a fun read, thanks for replying.

main thing to say tho that I have to say before bed - if Palestine ran Jerusalem - I wouldn't be able to make pilgrimage there as a Christian.

and also, this is ALL prophecy, from thousands of years ago, coming true. The funny thing is if you read the prophecies of these religions..it's almost like... ahh whatever goodnight.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

God tells you that these people will leave and return - and then have every nation around them against them - and then it happens in your life time. I for one find that very cool.

Speaking of prophecy, where is it ever written that Israel would be re-established as a nearly 30% atheist state and as a hotbed for gay tourism? Where is it written that Israelis in the re-established state would be insulting Jesus Christ and Mary on national TV?

Make no mistake about it.... Israel is literally an anti-christian state. And many christians like yourself admittedly support these anti-christs. Thereby you have become on par with these anti-christs. This whole "support Israel" mentality among Christians is NOT a biblical teaching, but a relatively new phenomenon popularized by Christian leaders.They have utterly deceived their masses into supporting an anti-christ state.

You accused that other poster of using "faulty logic", but there is absolutely NO logic in your support of a state and people who insult and oppose Jesus Christ. You accuse him of blasphemy in your post, but your support of an anti-christian Israel isn't exactly a very holy thing to do.

edit on 31-12-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I am not familiar enough with the actual politics, only the prophesy.

Why does Palastine want this video removed?

Why are they treating holy sites like this? What kind of circumstances would permit this other than an actual fight between large groups of people that makes it unavoidable?

And please respond to ALL of the points in the video, not just that one. This is strange, and probably biased. I hope it is biased anyways...

I must admit, even with all the Zionist conspiracy people talk about, I do support Israel. Maybe an Arab could clear this particular issue up for us?

www.youtube.com...

Let's back up a step. A big step.

Why should anybody give a damn about what the Palestinians, or anybody else for that matter, want removed from YouTube?

Nobody gives a sh!t what anybody else wants removed from YouTube.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Just as Islam also believes in Jesus as being a prophet (not the messiah),

Incorrect.
Islam recognizes Jesus as the Messiah and the word of God.
Only Jesus has the title Isa al-Masih in Islam... meaning Jesus the Messiah.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I liked the video. I do see a sense of sacrilege on the part of those people in the video. It is a sacred Jewish site IMO. I will be honest though, I dont REALLY care, but if I had to state my opinion, I would say it is an entirely Jewish site. Israel is our ally and they are often more loyal then others sooooo...

Any other group that occupied it before them is gone, and the Jews are still around. Anyone who occupied it after has less of a claim to it than those who consider it sacred and have so for thousands of years.

edit on 31-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

OH wow good job you found an offensive video in a country with FREE SPEECH.
The people of Israel do not hate Christians.

edit: The prophecy said the Jews would return home. It didn't say Satan was just going to magically disappear and there will be no evil in Israel.

The prophecy has been fulfilled the only way to deny this is to quite literally want to.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Just as Islam also believes in Jesus as being a prophet (not the messiah),

Incorrect.
Islam recognizes Jesus as the Messiah and the word of God.
Only Jesus has the title Isa al-Masih in Islam... meaning Jesus the Messiah.

OOOO thank you for clearing that up; i too have heard Muslims refer to Jesus as a prophet. SO that is wrong they do know who God is.

Interesting...MSM doesn't cover that much. Possibly trying to control popular opinion? Satan needs division to conquer...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join