It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Ends In War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
We sit today at the world’s largest peacetime accumulation of debt in world history…you know how this ends right? This ends through war…I don’t know who’s going to fight who, but I’m fairly certain in the next few years you will see wars erupt, and not just small ones…

You’re going to see more social unrest. You saw HUGE riots in Greece, and you’re seeing HUGE riots in other parts of the world over food (and lack of food) and those are actually derivatives of the financial problems that we’re seeing. We’re exporting inflation to some other nations. Going forward it’s going to be a problem.

They’re not going to tell you [that a collapse is coming]. You’re going to have to see it for yourself. [During the Tequila crisis], the Mexican government affirmed they would not default, that they would not devalue, almost daily. The day after they said “we wont devalue,” they devalued by 60%. The government’s never going to tell you that it’s going to happen.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Unfortunately, people won't acknowledge anything the government doesn't tell them. So people will be shocked when it collapses, and there will be a lot of collateral damage widespread throughout the world.

Humans as indivduals are smart, humans in masses, are one of the dumbest things on this planet.

How does that work? The masses are going to be in for a rude awakening, and when their all high and mighty government isn't there to save the day, people will die.

It's a grim reality we are living in. The real question is, will we keep civilization afloat to destroy the planet, or will it collapse and we destroy ourselves?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cybro

That's the plan of the NWO isn't it???? People scoff when I bring up the Georgia Guidestones, but for anyone wanting to pull their heads out of the sand and look at what we have going on in the world at the moment, I truely believe that the Guidestones were meant as a warning.... "Oh! Our goverment would never do that!". Such puppets to their own demise..............

They fail to realize the underground cities that have been built to protect their masters, who are hell bent on destroying them for their mad utopian society where they are worshipped like gods.......

Oh well, you reap what you sow people, and your cowardice and selfishness will soon become your worst nightmare....
edit on 30-12-2012 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
OP, the worst part of this all is the fact that they (congress and the senate) could solve this but they choose not to. Most only care about their re-elections, and the general populace are distracted by useless dribble on tv, and what they can get for nothing.

In order to get re-elected they are going to keep giving more more out for free, and the people will be as content as can be until the spigot is turned off and nothing else is coming to them. Worse yet nothing is for "free" there are always strings attached to everything.

We can all pray it doesn't happen, but the sad truth of the matter is it will, and the U.S. learned that the best way out of a depression is war. The next major war is going to be disastrous for everyone.

S&F

Grim

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
the final move, in a financial takeover of a country, is to eliminate the debtor.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
There are 3.8 million government employees in the US www2.census.gov...

There are 315 million citizens.

Basic math suggests that this is a 310:1 ratio of citizens to government employees.

Why are the citizens allowing any war?

Why do people give their power to institutions? Church, school, gov and corporations.

It is silly

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
We sit today at the world’s largest peacetime accumulation of debt in world history…

Really? Peacetime? I know you're not talking about the United States. I know because Sgt. Enrique Mondragon died on Christmas Eve in Afghanistan. He wasn't killed while his country was at peace.

I'm not sure whether I should be happy that you live so comfortably that you don't realize your country is at war or whether I should be dismayed that you live so comfortably that you don't realize your country is at war.

This debt is a result of war and greed and if you're not referring to America then feel free to ignore this post.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
OP the people on this planet have been told for years what is about to happen but they refuse to believe it. The Georgia guide stones are but only one warning. The leaders have come out and stated that the goal is to reduce the population by as much as 80% yet people simply refuse to listen.

So lets look at the US's current situation, it owes over 102% of its GDP not counting interest, sorry to burst peoples bubble but you can't pay down a debt when your interest level and amount owed is more than you make. And no, you can't use your Visa card to pay your Master Card, it doesn't work that way.

The US then has no choice but to steal from other countries like Iraq and Afghanistan, not to mention the other 48 they are into for the same reason. It's not about freeing people but about liberating the other people of their national resources. These in turn are given to the US's creditors. If you don't believe it, then check out who gets the Iraqi oil, it isn't the US, it goes to China a creditor. Thus the US soldier becomes a hired mercenary for China and other creditors.

Why did Sgt. Enrique Mondragon die on Christmas eve? Simple, so the US could pay the interest on the debt. Sorry to say, he was used as a pawn and sacrificed for an illegal and unjust war to steal what another possessed. Americans need to wake up before all their evil doings come home to roost. Henry Kissinger - "Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.". RIP Sgt. Enrique Mondragon your country and government only though of you as a pawn.

World population is a little over 7 Billion, now reduce that by 80% and you get around 560 Million or only 2 in 10 will remain. You might want to read the guide stones again. The US has around 300+ Million which means 240+ Million of you are going to be done away with. The underground cities were not built for some 2012 disaster, they were built so the elite would be in a safe haven when they wipe the slate clean. If you do just a little research you will find that the rats are jumping ship.

new topics

top topics

join