It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this what the elite have planned for us????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I came across this article today, and it appears to be legit (who knows, but I wouldn't doubt it). It looks like the communist Chinese have their own modern day Gestapo. They haul people off to work as slaves when it is needed for meeting production goals. Scary stuff. It's already happening in our prison systems here in the good ole USSA. Could all of us potential terrorists be slated for the corporate gulags (fema camps)? Really sad and depressing situation for these Chinese citizens. Darkness really is descending on our world. Please don't roll over, people. Do not let them disarm you!!!!!

www.canadafreepress.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
as the FEMA camps, to the best of my knowledge, do not have manufacturing capabilities, one would assume that they are to be used for a much darker purpose.
detaining citizens and diminishing their abilities to resist make them easier to control and eliminate.
a select few would be retrained for reintroduction to the emerging society.
i hope to identify the values that they would use to determine our fates in case things came to that but in the meantime i am going to read/post 'crazy' sh## on the internet to let them know i'm aware.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Exactly! Don't let anybody disarm you!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

FEMA camps are "gulags" now?

lol, I'm sure that single 6 foot high chain link fence (at best) is gonna contain thousands of prisoners...

edit on 1/1/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Giving up American liberties would never happen all at once, it would come in small increments, so DON'T GIVE AN INCH! No disarm! Don't tread on me!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Auschwitz 2.0. Prepare yourself's.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
What would be the point killing off all those taxpayers?

top topics

join