It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction photos - news?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hey i need someone to debunk this. News site reports a story on an alien abduction caught on camera!

Sante Fe authorities called in Dr. John Malley of the U.N. Panel on Extraterrestrials and he examined the photos that Norris took. “We had the U.N. lab run tests and these photos are authentic and have not been manipulated at all. We have officially registered this as an alien abduction.”

Here

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MrRottenTreats

ATS Thread November 2011 - Alien abduction caught on nightvision

Originally posted by Weekly World News 30th September 2011

Hoax.....
edit on 30-12-2012 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
i dint know they were strong enough to lift a grown woman out of bed
they look so frail, i can remember ppl walking in some sort of hypnotic state to the craft(s)

and the right shoulder looks off, but i cant debunk this

ah, nvm, thx

edit on 30-12-2012 by pheniks because: too late sublime beat me to it

edit on 30-12-2012 by pheniks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It is probably a Hoax.
Having said that, there isn't a single piece of evidence that shows beyond any shadow of doubt that this is a Hoax.
All i read on the other thread is people's feelings about it. Still, the WWN is a bunch of lunatics and sensationalists and most of their news are ridiculous.

Andro

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Weekly World News is the epitome of unsubstantiated and made up garbage. You can chalk this up to hoax on that alone.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I just have a question. Why would aliens abduct people? study? what could they possibly have not studied by now? For some super smarty pants' they sure are slow learners.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRottenTreats
Hey i need someone to debunk this. News site reports a story on an alien abduction caught on camera!

That is one robust "Gray".
I thought they were super skinny.

- Lee

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
I just have a question. Why would aliens abduct people? study? what could they possibly have not studied by now? For some super smarty pants' they sure are slow learners.

And why not clone/breed your own humans for experimentation. Sort of like we do with rats.

No...they resort to abducting mentally unstable individuals with borderline schizophrenia and leave witnesses behind. Rather inefficient practice for intelligent beings who have figured out interstellar travel. That's because alien abduction cases are not real.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Really? You seriously need somebody to debunk this?

Ok...

It's not true.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

BINGO!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065

maybe they get off on screwing with our heads

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
That article was complete and utter BS. Everyone knows that the aliens from Planet Zeeba have not yet developed the technology for interplanetary travel, and that the aliens from Gootan are not as hostile as the article makes them out to be. Not to mention the mix up in dates--the invasion is set to conclude in December 2014, not 2015. Sheesh....
edit on 30-12-2012 by Monsieur Neary because: removal of content

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Malley went on to say that the alien was clearly “from Planet Zeeba.” The Zeebans are part of an ongoing alien invasion, which started last October and will continue until December 2015 according to UFOlogists from around the world. Malley told WWN that The Zeebans along with aliens from Planet Xixuc have been landing on the planet for months. He said that the aliens from Planet Gootan are arriving in November – and it appears they may be hostile.

“We have issued a Code Purple for all the countries in the world to prepare to the invasion,” Malley told WWN.

All sounds legit to me

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Ladies and Gentleman... Planet Zeeba !!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
As posted above, there's already a thread about this topic, here, so please add any new posts in there.

Thread closed.

top topics

join