It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013: Government to tax as much as 52% of your Income.. for what?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentNoise

If you're self employed you have to pay both the employee and employer share.
Yes. But that amount is based on 92.35% of the net income on your business so it doesn't really make much sense to compare it to payroll taxes, which is what the chart which the OP showed is about.

Just because you make $16 an hour doesn't mean it only costs the business $16 an hour to higher you.
Yes. But what does that have to do with payroll taxes, which is what the chart which the OP showed is about?

edit on 12/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I pay 30% on income and then 15% on every other dollar I spend with what remains. HST in Canada is a bitch.

The BC rate. BC stands for "bring cash".

Alberta only charges 5% at the till (pst only), and Saskatchewan charges 10% (pst at 5%, same with gst).
Every province is a little different, most are still taxed to death.

It is nice that health care is in there somewhere, although I think a couple of provinces still also charge a fee per person (less than $100 I think).
Alberta and Saskatchewan don't charge that extra fee.
edit on 31-12-2012 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
52% for what? Hmm..? Give to the Banksters. How bout some more Wars, yeh, got to go off and kill some brown people somewheres and steal all of their natural resources so that psychopathic corporations like Exxon-Mobil and Royal Dutch Shell and BP can increase it's profit margin. Domestic spying...yeh they take your money to buy more sh$t to spy on you. .Ain't that some sh$t your paying to spy on yourself and paying to have your women and children sexually molested at the airport by some Napolitano neo-nazi's.... Better keep your mouth shut too, cause they"ll send a drone over to your house and put a hellfire up your a$$, just say you wuz crazy..makin sh$t in your basement or it was a gas main blew....ATF will show up with the crime scene and clean everything up. No one will ever know. Your loved ones in your house with you...all dead too... AND you paid for it. That's where your 52% goes my freind on sh$t like this.

<< 1  2   >>

join