It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Doctor Send To a Mental Hospital When he uncovered Satanic Abuse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by demongoat

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by WeRpeons

I was waiting for someone to bring this up,that was the most disgusting,vile,
and disturbing thing I've seen.Why unless they're practicing child sexual abuse would
one have that in their yard for all to see,why would they have it?
blanetly in your face.They know their protected and don't care that you know it.Makes me want to vomit.Seeing these documentaries makes me look at people a bit differently.
you never know who they are.

And then having satan in the middle of a playground?What's wrong with the people that live there?
It seems they all turn a blind eye to the abuse,I guess it makes their lives easier,shame shame shame
on the people of Jersey Island.

Imo they should all be rounded up and shot,someone needs to be held accountable
and wasn't surprising that it was covered up.Well now that the queen allows satanist to
openly serve in the Royal Navy I'm guessing is one step away from giving the ok to these
muderers and abusers.

What a sick sick world we live in...

wheres the evidence for this? were do the claims come from? if SRA is real and the claims are true where is the evidence?
oh right there isn't any, lots of claims by children, now we all would love to believe our children don't lie or parents wouldn't lie about child abuse, but the facts bear out to lying.

edit on 30-12-2012 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrzYma
this is just right! anybody who believes in such things like satan or his opponent need a treatment

do you know for sure this interview was the reason? maybe he was just ill...

If you talk badly about the Royals and gain too much traction you will be dealt with. (not necessarily King and queen, it extends to their whole entourage) . The monarchs of Europe whom leech from the people, want to stay in power or at least be kept as much as Saddam did, Assad or any other individual or group whom managed to put himself in a position where he gains power and riches.

Also that people within a position of power abuse the leverage they have, to gain access to Oprhans for Satanic rituals or their own pedophilia does not mean it is common practice or that all royals, everybody in the media or what have you is a pedophile. It just means those whom happen to be pedophile and blue blooded have more resources and more leverage to work with and in some cases are only nominally subject to the same laws as the commoners but in reality above the law. To sum it up, it isnt the Royals, but members of the Royals, they can be born pedophile like everybody else.

But unlike you and me, they get to rape children and they get away with it and are not prosecuted for it.
edit on 30-12-2012 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

How about a full name for the doc, and other helpful identifying stats? I'm sure there's more than one "Dr. Philips" in the world. What institution was he sent to? Does he have relatives? Who are some of his ex- staffers?
Serious reserach would require more verifiable information to work off of.

Just saying...good luck with this.

edit on 30-12-2012 by moonzoo7 because: typo

edit on 30-12-2012 by moonzoo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda

this is just right! anybody who believes in such things like satan or his opponent need a treatment

If you talk badly about the Royals and gain too much traction you will be dealt with. (not necessarily King and queen, it extends to their whole entourage) . The monarchs of Europe whom leech from the people, want to stay in power or at least be kept as much as Saddam did, Assad or any other individual or group whom managed to put himself in a position where he gains power and riches.

Also that people within a position of power abuse the leverage they have, to gain access to Oprhans for Satanic rituals or their own pedophilia does not mean it is common practice or that all royals, everybody in the media or what have you is a pedophile. It just means those whom happen to be pedophile and blue blooded have more resources and more leverage to work with and in some cases are only nominally subject to the same laws as the commoners but in reality above the law. To sum it up, it isnt the Royals, but members of the Royals, they can be born pedophile like everybody else.

But unlike you and me, they get to rape children and they get away with it and are not prosecuted for it.

We already established his full name and he was suspended (further up the thread)

He was director of something called the Jupiter Trust .

I think this is his daughter.or grand daughter.
www.birminghammail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonzoo7
reply to post by pavmas

How about a full name for the doc, and other helpful identifying stats? I'm sure there's more than one "Dr. Philips" in the world. What institution was he sent to? Does he have relatives? Who are some of his ex- staffers?
Serious reserach would require more verifiable information to work off of.

Just saying...good luck with this.

edit on 30-12-2012 by moonzoo7 because: typo

edit on 30-12-2012 by moonzoo7 because: (no reason given)

Dr James Andrew Philips

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Why don't you drop her a e mail and find out. If it is his relation she would be in the know

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
Just a couple of points.

1. If he was sectioned under the Mental Health Act then he had serious mental problems with risk to self or others. If he’s in a hospital, then he’s far gone.
2. Ritual Satanic Abuse has been widely discredited. A couple of decades ago it resulted in accusations which broke up communities and then were found to be false. Any quack can see Satan behind a hedgerow.
3. Jimmy Seville’s abuse is not Satanic.
4. If you give the doctors name (first and surname), plus GMC number, you could probably find a public record of his history as a clinician.

Originally posted by pavmas
My Doctor was Sane you can see this by the way he talks and his eyes are focused.

With the greatest respect, you clearly know very little about mental health.

Regards

Well it appears Jimmy Savile may indeed was satanic

www.anorak.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
i dont meen to bring a downer onto you but he might be dead , i know quite a lot about this type of thing from my own country (northern ireland) satanic abuse is real and its everywhere , you cant avoid it , if in doubt please read this below from OP'S link and go read my post in the link below for a glimps into the real happenhings of this world and beyond..
everyone knows mi5 are occultists in my country and the war against the I.R.A was in reality an occult war ,the bloodline of the dragon against the old irish celts
i would go as far as to say i think mi5 might even have a connection to the assassination of J.F.K .. the kennedy family being a very prominent irish family (celtic bloodline) remember he spoke out about secret society's and the british monarchy is full of child abuseing freemasons as we all know ..
2. aangirfan: Kincora Boys

"For years, MI5 had been aware of a homosexual vice ring operating within the Kincora Boys Home in East Belfast, which was run by William McGrath, a notorious homosexual....

"McGrath... was employed by MI5 since the mid 1960s.

"Amongst various other Loyalist members of the homosexual ring were John McKeague, who ran the Loyalist paramilitary organisation, the Red Hand Commandos, which was involved in many sectarian killings...

"So, MI5 allowed the ill-treatment and sexual abuse of residents at the Kincora Boys Home to continue..."

3. "The role of MI5 sponsored boys homes/abuse circles in Kincora, Northern Ireland, Dunblane, Scotland and probably Cardiff mirrors on a smaller scale the systematic role that State- sponsored child abuse has played in the centres of power in the US and Brussels."- portland imc - 2007.05.11 - Scotland’s May 2007 Election Fiasco

4. "Scallywag Magazine alleged that MI5 used to take foreign diplomats to the North Wales homes, give them boys to 'play' with, secretly filmed them as they buggered, abused and tortured boys then kept the tapes as evidence.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Remember, Satan doesn't have to be "real" for Satanism is be real. Ideas and beliefs transcend actual physical existence. That's why I think it's funny when people discount any religion, based on their not believing the "factual" history of it. The fact is...it doesn't matter. Belief and action is what matters, whether people *believe* a diety existed, or did this or that is what matters, not whether they really ever did.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Well having spent most of my life in the company of patients their behaviour and eyes always gave it away to me.
I could spot a patient a mile off.

Where should i have learned from a book, my auntie had Schizophrenia I have learned all about mental health by spending my childhood in the grounds of mental homes taking advantage of the shops cafes where they are subsidised and like a small village.

I am afraid that I cannot agree that you can spot people with mental health by “the way they talk” and how “their eyes are focussed”. You cannot ascertain whether someone is sane or not from a TV clip. That is frankly ludicrous and I would be worried if that is your view AND you work in mental health.

Your OP is based on your interpretation the doctor was sane, even though real experts have clearly taken a contrary views. If someone is sectioned then they are very ill and a risk to self or others.

If you truly have miracle mental health diagnostic abilities then you would be a godsend.

Regards

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I remember my own father coming out to me in 89 or so as a "survivor" or ritualistic / satanic abuse, perpetrated by my own grandparents.

I thought it was crazy then and I still do. Where is the evidence? As far as I can find (and I looked for 4 years following his disclosure) there has never been a single case in the US of coordinated ritualistic satanic abuse / rape / murder documented in the US.

Yes -- the occasional loon with a taste for metal and lousy fashion sense, but no "groups" filled with normal parents and grandparents working together to rape and murder children.

Frankly -- the idea is goofier than "ancient aliens."

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by demongoat
where is the evidence? why should anyone care what he said? SRA is nonsense,

@Mr. demongoat:

Rest assured, you WILL get your "EVIDENCE"...

You will ALSO get an eternity to look it over.

Plenty of time for ANYONE to be 100% convinced of the TRUTH.

Those involved in SRA will ALSO be there to help look over the "evidence".

MORE evidence that the "Synagogue of Satan" is alive and well:

"Conspiracy of Silence" is a powerful, disturbing documentary revealing a nationwide child abuse and pedophilia ring that leads to the highest levels of government.

So why have you never heard of the Franklin cover-up? Originally scheduled to air in May of 1994 on the Discovery Channel, "Conspiracy of Silence" was yanked at the last minute due to formidable pressure applied by top politicians. Some very powerful people did not want you to watch this documentary.

NOTE; This film had to be reassembled from remaining VHS fragments after an all-out effort was made to block the films release and destroy all extant copies. Every effort has been made to restore it to the original and complete "meant to be broadcast" version.

For additional information on this video, and download information: www.archive.org...

Satanic Ritual Abuse: mysticalmusingsandpolitics.blogspot.com...

Here are some related articles: www.american-buddha.com...

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

franklincoverup.com...

edit on 30-12-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda

yes!!! since the first human discovered that 1+1=2, he was in power of others who couldn't comprehend that, sort to speak...
Laws are for the folk, not the rulers
People always "disappear" on such things

don't talk, stay alive

...all blue blood turns red if you cut the throat

edit on 30-12-2012 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

Remember, Satan doesn't have to be "real" for Satanism is be real. Ideas and beliefs transcend actual physical existence. That's why I think it's funny when people discount any religion, based on their not believing the "factual" history of it. The fact is...it doesn't matter. Belief and action is what matters, whether people *believe* a diety existed, or did this or that is what matters, not whether they really ever did.

sure! the first line was really sarcastic, I know

look, the "believe", religious or not is the worst thing ever. People do harm other people because they believe if they do something, they will get something back, but there is nothing than a believe there will be something... can you fallow?

saying that I don't mean to be rude, have no morals or anything bad...

satanic rituals comes from believe!

Fact is,believe or faith , is dealing with things you don't know... you can put everything into this concept. And as the history you talk about has shown, all religions are violent !
Regardless if you, a single member of this religion are not doing any harm... the whole concept is!
As religion you have to get people onto your side, most of the time by force ! physical or mental

now listen to this...
you have to believe me, religion is bad for you

do you? I'm sure you're not.
but would you agree with me if I would burn down your house, raped and killed you family... would you?

read the Bible there is a lot of such actions in it...
or just watch this

so back to the topic...
If there is any satain related activity, sacrifices whatever, they are as insane as the believe itself,
bad for the doctor I think

edit on 30-12-2012 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I watched the video on Youtube, and it is obvious that the entire documentary was likely an attempt to discredit what was being presented. Granted, the only evidence that seemed to be available was in the form of eyewitness testimony. Some may say that personal testimony is unreliable, but remember that this doctor had over 100 witnesses who were saying similar if not identical things. People are put to death with only 1 or a few witnesses, so how does their testimony carry any more weight than the testimony of these patients?

If it were just a handful of people I would not think twice about it, but the fact is that there are many. This reminds me of the whole sasquatch problem. There are tens of THOUSANDS of documented eyewitness reports, yet people still say the animal doesn't exist. I myself have had the opportunity to catch a glimpse of one, and there is absolutely no way it was not a bigfoot. My point is that many people seem to think it is okay to pick and choose when eyewitness testimony is reliable, and this is usually only when it serves their purpose.

I do not know if things were happening the way these patients apparently said they were happening, but you better believe that with that many people making claims, something like this should not simply be dismissed...And that is exactly what the makers of this documentary seemed to be doing, and quite possibly those who committed this doctor to an asylum as well. I don't have all the facts, but this is just common sense. This case deserves a proper investigation.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
Just a couple of points.

1. If he was sectioned under the Mental Health Act then he had serious mental problems with risk to self or others. If he’s in a hospital, then he’s far gone.
2. Ritual Satanic Abuse has been widely discredited. A couple of decades ago it resulted in accusations which broke up communities and then were found to be false. Any quack can see Satan behind a hedgerow.
3. Jimmy Seville’s abuse is not Satanic.
4. If you give the doctors name (first and surname), plus GMC number, you could probably find a public record of his history as a clinician.

My Doctor was Sane you can see this by the way he talks and his eyes are focused.

With the greatest respect, you clearly know very little about mental health.

Regards

Ever worked in a mental health hosptial? I have for 4 years with respect from that interview he showed no traits for mental illness

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

surely you understand people do stuff in the name of fictional characters all the time. think about all the horrors that have named in the name of god or allah why is it so hard to believe people worship the devil hell anton lafey used to have a church of satan . i never doubt the veracity of people when they tell of past torture they went through. there is a saying the devils greatest trick was making people think he was make believe.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

of course they are~!!!! .. why would Satan want to be known to the world he controls.. ??
As long as no one believes he's real.. then he just weild more power.. his very name wreaks of the very pit of evil..

but, I suppose you've never personally talked to anyone that has been through a ritual or in Satanic practices...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerdyclutzyblonde
It's very strange that there is really no trace of him to be found online after his sensational claims were made. Mental health hospital or not. I looked for awhile & nothing.

As for tracking him down, try the mental hospital, try searching under his wife's name. Try looking up his old practice nurse.

That might help.

A few years ago you could put his name in and get loads of links, every one of them are gone and only ones making fun of him are around.
I dont know his wifes name and could not trace him on as a doctor.

I can put my present doctor into google and get his address and phone number but not my old doctor.

wouldn't there be ...

court docs that were made public on this case ??

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I hesitated to enter into this discussion but have now decided that I will. Based on my own experiences I would advise extreme caution to anyone considering investigating, or taking any action corncerning the SRA phenomenom.

Unless you are of a pschologically robust nature what you may discover could very easily bring about a loss of reason, and I am not just reffering to the scale, and horror of the abuses. There are a great deal of accompanying factors with this issue many of which are unsettling in the extreme, please do not misunderstand I am not saying dont do it I am just saying approach with extreme caution, and make sure you are prepared to encounter, and deal with some very unpleasant information.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join