It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Doctor Send To a Mental Hospital When he uncovered Satanic Abuse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

In the 1990s my doctor did a documentary on Satanic abuse for Central Tv.

His practice was closed down and he was sectioned in a Mental hospital.

Now I cant find anything on the internet except this one clip on youtube and it was the discovery channel.

Now you will see the camera zoom into the surgery on Bristol Road South, Birmingham and you will see my doctor interviewed..

My Doctor was Sane you can see this by the way he talks and his eyes are focused.

He had a paitent who told him how she was abused and their were others like her but had no where to turn.

He said they could turn to him and he opened up a meeting hall in the upstairs of the surgery.

He had over 10 arrive then 27 then over 100 and he interveiwed them all seperate and they supplied dates and proof.

He maintained that The Royals and high up Government were involved in the murder of children and satanic abuse.

He was sent to a mental hospital and the surgery shut down.

Since the 1990s claimes that Jimmy savile abused hundreds of kids and abuse is linked straight to downing street.

Remember Jersey when they found kids bones and teeth.

www.youtube.com...

Watch this pie and mash film " Sun Sea and Sand"

If I find out any more about my doctor I will post it but all I can find is this one interview .

His name was DR Philps, he had his surgery on Bristol Road south, Northfield, Birmingham.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
this is just right! anybody who believes in such things like satan or his opponent need a treatment

do you know for sure this interview was the reason? maybe he was just ill...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrzYma
this is just right! anybody who believes in such things like satan or his opponent need a treatment

No this guy was sound, his practice nurse told me that he had proof and they were scared, and all the staff wished he would just shut the centre down and ignore it.

Here is another article, it seems they laughed at him and in the Discovery channel doc they try to discredit the paitents.
This guy was a good doctor and intelligent man who did his job correctly, he uncovered abuse and his paitent and he were made fun off what i thought was strange.

Where have you ever heard of a doctor paitent relationship made fun off' what ever the problem.

weeklyworldnews.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It's ironic...years ago they used to murder you if you didn't talk to god, now they lock you up in a nut house if you say God talked to you.

Talk about fickle.

Maybe the horror of what Dr. Philips discovered, the harrowing stories of abuse, the Satanic overtones (probably used as an excuse to rape kids and murder people) the brick walls he must have encountered when he tried to pass this information along (which he must have done), all in all, more or less discovering the world he thought knew, wasn't the same world at all!

Could it all have added up to a complete mental breakdown?

People have gone nuts for less.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

The interveiw is a British one done by Central TV and is an hour long and he uncovers facts, but I cant find it anywhere.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
It's ironic...years ago they used to murder you if you didn't talk to god, now they lock you up in a nut house if you say God talked to you.

Talk about fickle.

Maybe the horror of what Dr. Philips discovered, the harrowing stories of abuse, the Satanic overtones (probably used as an excuse to rape kids and murder people) the brick walls he must have encountered when he tried to pass this information along (which he must have done), all in all, more or less discovering the world he thought knew, wasn't the same world at all!

Could it all have added up to a complete mental breakdown?

People have gone nuts for less.

But a lot of what he said then about abuse etc we have discovered its all true and goes right up to the top, he discoverd it 20 years ago and got put in a mental hospital and his practice shut down, and I received a letter saying that I was to have no further contact with any of the staff at the clinic and given the address of a new doctor.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas

No this guy was sound, his practice nurse told me that he had proof and they were scared, and all the staff wished he would just shut the centre down and ignore it.

Here is another article, it seems they laughed at him and in the Discovery channel doc they try to discredit the paitents.
This guy was a good doctor and intelligent man who did his job correctly, he uncovered abuse and his paitent and he were made fun off what i thought was strange.

Where have you ever heard of a doctor paitent relationship made fun off' what ever the problem.

weeklyworldnews.com...

well, sad, but what can we do about it?

it remains me of a story where a man who discovered something in a big bank where his wife worked was locked up as well and still is.... I will try to find some information on that and make a new thread

I'm sure this happens all the time, people are getting locked up if they discover something...
no way I could do anything for him

edit on 29-12-2012 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Im just trying to find out what happened to him.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

well......if you know that he was sent to a mental health hospital then that would seem to be the place to start........

I mean , i dunno i kinda wonder about your story, should be pretty easy to trace which one he went to if you found out that much........apparently someone knows that youre talking to

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

well......if you know that he was sent to a mental health hospital then that would seem to be the place to start........

I mean , i dunno i kinda wonder about your story, should be pretty easy to trace which one he went to if you found out that much........apparently someone knows that youre talking to

I cant find anything on him at all and wondered why Birmingham we are in central England then I found this.
aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
And in reading the above article I find that MP John Hemming is involved in getting to the truth, He is my MP, this is getting interesting well to me anyway.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just a couple of points.

1. If he was sectioned under the Mental Health Act then he had serious mental problems with risk to self or others. If he’s in a hospital, then he’s far gone.
2. Ritual Satanic Abuse has been widely discredited. A couple of decades ago it resulted in accusations which broke up communities and then were found to be false. Any quack can see Satan behind a hedgerow.
3. Jimmy Seville’s abuse is not Satanic.
4. If you give the doctors name (first and surname), plus GMC number, you could probably find a public record of his history as a clinician.

My Doctor was Sane you can see this by the way he talks and his eyes are focused.

With the greatest respect, you clearly know very little about mental health.

Regards

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
Just a couple of points.

1. If he was sectioned under the Mental Health Act then he had serious mental problems with risk to self or others. If he’s in a hospital, then he’s far gone.
2. Ritual Satanic Abuse has been widely discredited. A couple of decades ago it resulted in accusations which broke up communities and then were found to be false. Any quack can see Satan behind a hedgerow.
3. Jimmy Seville’s abuse is not Satanic.
4. If you give the doctors name (first and surname), plus GMC number, you could probably find a public record of his history as a clinician.

With the greatest respect, you clearly know very little about mental health.

Regards

I know quite a bit about mental health, all my family were nurses and staff in scotlands largest mental hospital, as a kid me and my mates always spent time in the hospital grounds, used the cafe that the inmates used.

On Fridays at 7.30 we used to go into the hospital picture house and watch for free with the patients, It was so large it housed patients from all over the Uk, and the patients that were allowed out during the day mingled with the local population.

So I have been around people with mental health issues most of my life and my doctor had no issues that would lead me to believe he had mental health problems.

So as a kid i grew up around people with mental health so I would say im a good judge.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I remember all these cases and witch hunts, what better way to discredit proof than launch false investigations in another part of the country to get the media to concentrate on that, find the claims false and discredit it all as fabrication,,

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I know quite a bit about mental health,

If you think that by telling whether someone is sane by the “way he talks” and whether “his eyes are focused”, then I stand by my assertion that you know bugger-all about mental health. You may think that you do, but you don’t. I say that with the greatest respect and not wishing to offend.

Satanic abuse was made up. It was a disgrace that destroyed families and marred communities in the 1980’s and 90’s. I remember clearly the Cleveland (UK) scandal.

If you know so much of this doctor, then disclose his GMC number and / or first name.

Regards

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well having spent most of my life in the company of patients their behaviour and eyes always gave it away to me.

I could spot a patient a mile off.

Where should i have learned from a book, my auntie had Schizophrenia I have learned all about mental health by spending my childhood in the grounds of mental homes taking advantage of the shops cafes where they are subsidised and like a small village.

So what make you think I know nothing about mental health, because I never did a 9-5 job feeding and shaving them.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

If you think that by telling whether someone is sane by the “way he talks” and whether “his eyes are focused”, then I stand by my assertion that you know bugger-all about mental health. You may think that you do, but you don’t

The behaviour sticks out a mile' such as the ones that get a taxi to the bank at 7am in the morning to check that their money never disappeared during the night or the ones that hand over £30 for an ice cream.

Or ones that suffer from depression who let their self go by not washing their hair wearing un ironed clothes, people with depression give the biggest clue with their eyes.

mannerisms etc' you just know when a person is finding it hard to cope and if you talk to them you find out more.

And I'll tell you another thing the state is responsible for a lot of mental health problems we see today.

They never had room in young offenders prisons so put them by their thousands in mental hospitals under the care of the doctor and if they stepped out of line they were reported to the doctor.

Every paitent had a fear of being reported to the doctor because of the electric shock treatment and staff felt bad when they had to report someone.

I know as much as as anyone and I know they are kept in fear to control them once admitted.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
All Im saying is having met thousands and thousands of people with mental health problems in my honest opinion my doctor had no mental problems.

What he found out was the problem and that's why he was put in a mental hospital

Thousands believe that the Royals are lizards or aliens but you dont see them getting comited, this doctor was not a danger all he did was report information he was told by over a hundred patients

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Dirty pedos.. The Monarchy and their minions need barbed wire shoved up their a/holes.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It's very strange that there is really no trace of him to be found online after his sensational claims were made. Mental health hospital or not. I looked for awhile & nothing.

As for tracking him down, try the mental hospital, try searching under his wife's name. Try looking up his old practice nurse.

That might help.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join