It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons, Illuminati

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

I think your comments here are rude, arrogant, and uncalled for.

Why did you choose to make this thread on this website? Because it was more accepting of your beliefs. Had you decided to post it elsewhere, you would most certainly be laughed at and shunned. To use that acceptance and open tolerance of whacky beliefs and turn it around on someone who has unpopular opinions here.. and then to JUDGE them on that?

Not cool.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Why? Isn't it obvious that the persons who are responding and calling me delusional have not one thread with material to study that supports their point of view, just check the profile of the people who are calling me paranoid.
Their reputation, or contribution in other threads.

Keep your eyes open. I'm very well aware...

reply to post by DoYouEvenLift

Which comments are rude and arrogant? I merely posted their profile index, come to your own conclusion...

edit on 30-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen, please focus on the topic of the thread SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons and Illuminati and cease with the personal attacks on each others character and/or posting habits.

Your cooperation in this matter is most appreciated. Thank you.

(We now return you to the thread already in progress...)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Why? Isn't it obvious that the persons who are responding and calling me delusional have not one thread with material to study that supports their point of view, just check the profile of the people who are calling me paranoid.
Their reputation, or contribution in other threads.

Keep your eyes open. I'm very well aware...

Again, your arrogance knows no bounds....

You are blinded by your paranoia, mon ami....

I do believe there are genuine conspiracies to which this site is invaluable in disseminating... But this thread has gotten out of control and far from your original topic. The subject should be changed to talk about Disney cartoons. Just sayin'.....
edit on 30-12-2012 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

It's only a gold snip, no need to obsess over it. (Admittedly a fine one at that) Although wasn't the rumor that a disgruntled employee was responsible, and I am pretty sure that hidden messages are common place in animations. Maybe it was unintentional, just a random penis shaped golden pillar.

Blame it on the individual perhaps? Or are you suggesting that Walter said "I want my exaggerated head on the cover of the box". "What, a picture of your face"? "No, no, no.......................... I want my helmet on the cover, you know? My head!!!!!!! "Your what"? "Never-mind, just incorporate a gold snipon the cover". Would a board meeting have been called on the matter? How did this raise its head
?

BTW did you just discover YouTube?

Other than that, I like Disney, especially Pixar and the wonders they create, loved Wall-E etc, have the Disney channel at home, been to Disney World twice (Before the Celtic tiger died), unfortunately I visit the Disney shop quite often. I have never seen a hidden dildo or anything that represents a penis while in their store. Could I walk into Anne summers and mistake the two? Unlikely

To clarify though, what exactly are you claiming? What is their agenda? And is there anything else other than a gold shaft, Sex lettering, a bush, and a 666 that is on your mind?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Fact of the matter is posts, blogs, youtubes, books and all other means of information transfer amount to nothing without action. This supposedly has been around for a long time and during that time there were always those that claimed witness to it trying to lift the veil over the eyes of others, yet all that is ever done is rinse and repeat. Change takes too long in the government and we are lead to believe we are doing it for the future generations, but I want to experience the fruits of my labor now. I do not believe that everything presented in this thread is fact I do however think there are way too many secrets being kept by those with the power and means to keep them. Chalked up as national security or the benefits outweigh the risks or some other need to know basis. The only way to ever know for sure is if the supposed majority that believe gather together and infiltrate a site known to contain said secrets. If tens to hundreds of thousands of americans or people in general did that what can they really do? kill them all, jail them all? Area 51, the vatican, fort knox etc... vote on one and follow through or continue talking about it and watch nothing change.
edit on 30-12-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I merely posted their profile index

We all have to start somewhere, check out my history
I wasted my first ramble here.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I don't think anyone on the 'outside' has any real idea of what the underlying agenda is to mass psychological manipulation of the media generation. I totally agree its blatantly obvious that people are heavily influenced by the world around them, we have no choice as this is the reality we live in. It has become impossible to avoid clever marketing and the false illusion that your success in life is measured by your bank balance and assets.

It's just a shame that the human spirit will be diluted and originality will die as everyone will be hypnotised into following the same dreams with capitalism at its core. After-all how many of your friends and family all just want to live the comfortable life, no longer exploring or creating, just allowing ourselves to be drones of the system so we can trade in paper, for a large home, nice car, sexy wife etc. (i think most men want the last thing)

While the human race continues to live in the dark we are ignoring science, clinging to ritualistic beliefs, allowing: wars, famine, poverty, class system etc etc. All of these things can be resolved if everyone would just stop chasing that $$$$$ (There's a symbol for you)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

...the "Witte Wieven" (Wise Wifes) as they are called...were the wise women are descendants of the Irish. The comparison with the Tuatha dé Danann is stunning; They both reside under sepulchre hillocks near lakes, entrances to the "underworld." Maybe that is why the country is indeed called 'The Netherlands', a country that was concerned with the underworld cycle that nowadays is completely forgotten. And guess what?...

"At first, early medival literature described the witte wieven more like pranksters and pests. Later Christian teaching transformed the idea of a "witte wieven" into mistflarden: ghost witches, recharacterized as evil and to be avoided." Nowadays the word 'Wijf' has a very negative meaning, and is mostly used to degrade females. If they only knew that the Wijven where the wise women! en.wikipedia.org...

A 26-foot-tall Anubis Statue Installed at Denver International Airport

(LINK)

Roy Orbison Wearning Scottish Rite 33rd Degree Jewel

LINK - Atonism in Kanye West's "Power"

More on Masonic colors and Symbolism

LINK - Symbols of Masonic "Odd Fellows" Lodges

The Satanic Cult Behind the Music Industry

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Again, your arrogance knows no bounds....

You are blinded by your paranoia, mon ami....

I do believe there are genuine conspiracies to which this site is invaluable in disseminating... But this thread has gotten out of control and far from your original topic. The subject should be changed to talk about Disney cartoons. Just sayin'.....
edit on 30-12-2012 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

If you don't think the television is used to manipulate the culture by an elite few then I suggest you look into the Tavistock Institute.

Tavistock Institute
en.wikipedia.org...

History of the Tavistock

The Institute was founded in 1946 by a group of key figures at the Tavistock Clinic including Elliott Jaques, Henry Dicks, Leonard Browne, Ronald Hargreaves, John Rawlings Rees, Mary Luff and Wilfred Bion, with Tommy Wilson as chairman, funded by a grant from the Rockefeller Foundation. Other well-known names that joined the group later were John D. Sutherland, John Bowlby, Eric Trist, and Fred Emery. Kurt Lewin, a member of the Frankfurt school in America, was an important influence on the work of the Tavistock, according to Eric Trist, who expresses his admiration for Lewin in his autobiography.

Many of these founding members of the Tavistock Institute went on to play major roles in psychology. John Rawlings Rees became first president of the World Federation for Mental Health.[1]

Jock Sutherland became director of the new post-war Tavistock Clinic, when it was incorporated into the newly established British National Health Service in 1946. Ronald Hargreaves became deputy director of the World Health Organization. Tommy Wilson became chairman of the Tavistock Institute.[1][2]
Focal point for psychoanalytical theory

Many well-known psychologists and psychiatrists have passed through the Tavistock Institute over the years, and it became known as the focal point in Britain for psychoanalysis and the psychodynamic theories of Sigmund Freud and his followers. Other names associated with the Tavistock are Melanie Klein, Carl Gustav Jung, J. A. Hadfield, Beckett, Charles Rycroft, Wilfred Bion, and R. D. Laing.[3][6]

Several of these psychologists went on to influence film advertising and product placement to benefit the government and businesses who utilized such practices.

Elliott Jaques
en.wikipedia.org...

He developed the concept of 'social systems as defense against unconscious anxiety' (Jaques, 1951) which shed light on the close relationship between organizational task (i.e. the main aim of an organization, such as to produce, cure, etc.) and unconscious group dynamics and how each can aid or distort the other. Jaques' ideas are still very influential in the psychoanalytic study of organizations.

What of Tavistock in America?

Tavistock
The Best Kept Secret in America
From Dr. Byron T. Weeks, MD
July 31, 2001
educate-yourself.org...

Tavistock Institute developed the mass brain-washing techniques which were first used experimentally on American prisoners of war in Korea. Its experiments in crowd control methods have been widely used on the American public, a surreptitious but nevertheless outrageous assault on human freedom by modifying individual behavior through topical psychology. A German refugee, Kurt Lewin, became director of Tavistock in 1932. He came to the U.S. in 1933 as a "refugee", the first of many infiltrators, and set up the Harvard Psychology Clinic, which originated the propaganda campaign to turn the American public against Germany and involve us in World War II. . . .
Today the Tavistock Institute operates a $6 Billion a year network of Foundations in the U.S., all of it funded by U.S. taxpayers' money. Ten major institutions are under its direct control, with 400 subsidiaries, and 3000 other study groups and think tanks which originate many types of programs to increase the control of the World Order over the American people. The Stanford Research Institute, adjoining the Hoover Institution, is a $150 million a year operation with 3300 employees. It carries on program surveillance for Bechtel, Kaiser, and 400 other companies, and extensive intelligence operations for the CIA. It is the largest institution on the West Coast promoting mind control and the behavioral sciences.

One of the key agencies as a conduit for secret instructions from Tavistock is the Ditchley Foundation, founded in 1957. The American branch of the Ditchley Foundation is run by Cyrus Vance, former Secretary of State, and director of the Rockefeller Foundation, and Winston Lord, president of the Council on Foreign Relations.

And much much more.

The Conspirators' Hierarchy: The Committee of 300
By John Coleman
www.amazon.com...

Also a thread here called
The Micky Mouse Conspiracy
edit on 30-12-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I've gotta say, this is all pretty silly, but if I was going to come at it with any kind of thought I would have only one question to ask..

What is the purpose of their symbolism, and is it working?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Re the : More on Masonic colors and Symbolism video.

"Notice anything about the colors"? mmmmm, yeah, I went to a backward Irish school and even I know that these would be the primary colors dude!!!!!! You got to wear an apron and the teacher gave you these colors in pots, you draw a stick mum, with a yellow sun and green grass, nice blue sky, she tells you that someday you will be an artist (In my case a piss artist)

At a guess, people will associate with primary colors, because more than likely one of them is your favorite color, no wonder they are used in some of the most famous branded logo's, i'e Google, ebay, they are simple and effective, clean and bright. Primary colors, they are wonderful
Kids love them, they are the next big thing

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

People and groups place there agendas in many things every day, does not necessarily make it bad. I don't know on the whole Disney thing, really you will find more sexual innuendo in daily tv shows and in magazines and even on the sides of buses passing by then in Disney cartoons. I would say if anything its the way its placed there that makes all the difference, if it was blatant it would probably more healthy for the kid then the way its placed there now all subliminal like. Most kids if you explain something to them would get it, or they will remember what you said when it happens, and its likely that they seen it in school or with there friends before. Trust me even kids as young as 13 and 15 have been around the block, and know more about such things then there parents think they know.

I could tell you a story about how in science class when they did that whole swab the inside of your mouth and look at it under a microscope, well for a girl it turned out to be a sperm cell, and after that she stopped coming to school, or about how a kid about 13 yr's old used to brag about having sex with a few girls in the school, which at first I assumed was just bragging but turned out to be true, or how one time in show and tell this one girl, brought a song tape and she was going to dance but when she put it in it was moans, and sexual stuff, and she was herself was what you would call the class princess or the teachers pet. I still don't know if that was her on the tape but it sounded like her, either way she removed it fast. And really that is just half the stuff that is was going on in school with young kids. Point I am trying to make, I think kids know more about sex and all this stuff then we give them credit for, in fact its part of life. And parents tend to forget the things they were up to at that age and become all preachy, and really this Disney stuff is kind of like a drop in the bucket.

What I am trying to say is I do not think there trying to get kids to become more sexually active, because there pretty much sexually active already and always were. If anything this stuff and Disney stuff is more to create illusions of an orderly fantasy in parents heads just as much as it is to create a fantasy in children heads, you know the land of fantasia and that whole theme. The only thing I can think of why they would place like you said a phallus in kind of plain view or all the other subliminal in there cartoons is just to confuse them in a way, its directly relating two things one real and the other complete fantasy that don't have much to do with one another into one thing, and make it surreal a sort of involuntary response I suppose.

Which in a way I think that is what has happened, just saying this because most of the "princess types" I have seen, were usually more promiscuous, which by itself mean's nothing as its there life. But if it were not for the fact that they usually have a case of major cognitive dissonance to the point were its detrimental, and just downright bizarre I mean sends shivers down your spine bizarre, literally its like they live in two worlds and don't seem to be able to register some things, even when there doing it and its right in there faces. Which can be drawn from the fact that the things around us seem to try as hard as they can to confuse kids instead of just calmly explaining things they get all kinds of images and ideas trusted into there heads most of which is contradictory, and they don't even know it, and by the time nature kicks in, which now a days with all the chemicals out there is getting shorter and shorter, its bound to make for a lot of confused kids who will just try and go with anything if just to fit into the mold or it will seriously screw with there heads for a long time.

But over all one thing I can agree on, is getting your kids to be raised while there whole world is based on the things they seen in cartoons and the shows you see on TV is not only not a realistic way of going about it, but its not healthy at all, and when it comes to sex and all that your better off explaining things to them before they find out by themselves, because believe me they will, its pretty much guaranteed, or definitely before the TV and the media and others decide what is best for your kids and what they should mold there whole self and world around.

As for the other stuff witchcraft, well most so called witches I seen really suck at doing magic and all that. The masons, seems just like an overgrown boyscout party or like some sort of snob nosed club were you must know the right handshake to get in the door. The Illuminati well its that old club the one based on the will to power and control so it must appeal to a lot of certain people, but mostly it's look at the right hand while the left hand is reaching you your pocket. Meh!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MickeyMarley
reply to post by Ladyk74

At a guess, people will associate with primary colors, because more than likely one of them is your favorite color, no wonder they are used in some of the most famous branded logo's, i'e Google, ebay, they are simple and effective, clean and bright. Primary colors, they are wonderful
Kids love them, they are the next big thing

It's my observation that this is a pretty terrible guess. There is actually psychology behind colours. For example notice that a lot of restaurants use the colour red, because psychologically red has been linked to inducing hunger; or making people more aware of their hunger.

www.bluesky-web.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Surely to convince you to their way of thinking. To gain more power and control. Just like everyone else, its survival of the fittest, the battle to be in control of everything regardless of how that shapes the world. When the greed of man allows him the power of the false gods he idolises, only then will his thirst for power be satisfied.

It's as simple as that in my opinion, the power to be the first in line when we advance far enough to live forever. To be at the top of the food chain and have all the social, technological, medical, scientific advances that power gives them. At the end of the day these people don't worry about money, its about assets and control of 'our' money which is all we really own, # loads of paper.

I just can't believe a so called intelligent and self aware being could possibly buy into our current state of affairs but Darwin might have been right about the survival of the fittest part. We are well and truly brainwashed and unfortunately barring someone to rise up and lead a world revolution its never going to change. A one world government is inevitable. Its not even that we need a revolutionary leader, we just lack the willpower or drive to even care where our world descends. As long as we have entertainment on TV, Celebrities and censored news the mass majority of us couldn't give a second thought who controls what or even question the meaning of life. Why should they, its right there in front of them, the perfect example of success, droned in day after day, minute after minute through all forms of communication.

The answer to it all. Stop trying to sell useless crap. Stop buying useless crap. Soldiers put down your weapons. Go over and ask your neighbor if they need any help. Then take out that soon to be illegal gun and shoot the flying pigs overhead.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

So people like Ancient Egyptian style, so what?

Yknow that theres a lot of compelling evidence that much of the old testament is actually accounts of Egypt

King David being Tut Ankh Amon and so on

Evidence that is far less biased than your devil worship

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

As I have stated before....I'm presenting information and study material I believe to be useful and educative. I said these are my personal beliefs and conclusions I came to, after studying the subjects and material, I mentioned that anybody in here can take what they believe is useful and make up their own mind. If your view doesn't match mine that is fine, I'm not going to defend the info and material as I have presented it.

Symbol literacy and repetitive patterns. Be aware, and learn. This is why exposing some of this, might bring some awareness.

I'm not here to make up your mind for you, I doubt you have been through everything I have posted here, you claim is "silly".

If you are interested, study the subject, if you think it's silly move on. Plain and simple.

LINK

LINK

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

I'm going to say your source for the aladdin pictures is
www.youtube.com... (6:55ish)

Some stills I took from aladdin are below

edit on 30-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

EDIT

fun

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I've been watching the vids, the secrets in plain sight one is particularly interesting, I'm 2 hours into it, and I've learned so many things that I didn't know and that will be interesting to investigate more in the future/fact check.

There is one Illuminati symbol that I noticed that definitely wasn't Illuminati but a reference to Pink Floyd's Dark side of the moon album cover: A triangle with light hitting it, then bending and splitting into colours on the other side. It pops up in one of the disney symbolism movies.

"For The Dark Side of the Moon, Richard Wright instructed them to come up with something "smarter, neater—more classy".[62] The prism design was inspired by a photograph that Thorgerson had seen during a brainstorming session with Powell. The design represents three elements; the band's stage lighting, the album lyrics, and Richard Wright's request for a "simple and bold" design.
The spectrum of light continues through to the gatefold—an idea that Waters came up with.[63] Added shortly afterwards, the gatefold design also includes a visual representation of the heartbeat sound used throughout the album, and the back of the album cover contains Thorgerson's suggestion of another prism recombining the spectrum of light, facilitating interesting layouts of the sleeve in record shops.[64] The light band emanating from the prism on the album cover has six colours, missing indigo compared to the traditional division of the spectrum into red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. (An actual prism would exhibit a continuous spectrum with no defined boundaries between colours, and colour separation would be present inside the prism.) Inside the sleeve were two posters and several pyramid-themed stickers. One poster bore pictures of the band in concert, overlaid with scattered letters to form PINK FLOYD, and the other an infrared photograph of the Great Pyramids of Giza, created by Powell and Thorgerson.[64]"

Even musicians like to use symbolism!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

As I have stated before....I'm presenting information and study material I believe to be useful and educative. I said these are my personal beliefs and conclusions I came to, after studying the subjects and material, I mentioned that anybody in here can take what they believe is useful and make up their own mind. If your view doesn't match mine that is fine, I'm not going to defend the info and material as I have presented it.

Symbol literacy and repetitive patterns. Be aware, and learn. This is why exposing some of this, might bring some awareness.

I'm not here to make up your mind for you, I doubt you have been through everything I have posted here, you claim is "silly".

If you are interested, study the subject, if you think it's silly move on. Plain and simple.

LINK

LINK

Really?

I ask for your opinion and you point me to google and amazon?

Why should I respect your opinion when you will sell it to Amazon and Google?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join