It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true economy and your part in the Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
We all know with fact that you get 27-35% federal tax. you get that little bit taken out when you get your check...you go buy any item you pay a value tax on that to the us government. so at the end of you check you have paid 27to35% federal tax. but it does not end there oh no...all those places the owners pay there profit sharing tax as well as the usual. they can do this because they take claim to this land failure to pay these taxes result in land repossesion and all properties are forefitted back to the debtor. thid is called perpetual debt forcing you to participate in a global financial conspiracy where in the span of 3to5 weeks depending on your income braket the us FEDERAL GOVERNMENT gets 100% of every american dollar. multiple failures to pay these taxes result in land foreclosure and the use of local authorities, movers auctioneers and banks to do it most cases friends...your neighbors to force eviction and forefit all asses to the rightfull land owner the us FEDERAL government. 2b continued
edit on 29-12-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
What does this theory have to do with secret societies? Do you have any source to back up your claims? I'd like to do more research, and it's kind of hard to do that when you don't provide any links. Specifically, for the claim that the Federal Government gets 100% of every American dollar within a 3 to 5 week period. At the very least that needs to be clarified.
edit on 28-12-2012 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

"forefit all asses" indeed. They got us coming and going. Ain't nothing that belongs to you, including your ass....

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The illuminati themselves have no need to tax us. They print the money, which is tagged with interest. The federal government is in debt to the illuminati because the only way to pay off their debt to the federal reserve is to print MORE money WITH interest.. That's their scheme.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot
What does this theory have to do with secret societies? Do you have any source to back up your claims? I'd like to do more research, and it's kind of hard to do that when you don't provide any links. Specifically, for the claim that the Federal Government gets 100% of every American dollar within a 3 to 5 week period. At the very least that needs to be clarified.

2nd.
Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary links, Little Nick.. It sounds interesting though, so please carry on with a more substantial "2b continued". - Please have a look at how this type of information can be presented here.>with respect to member Wrabbit2000

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by forgetmenot

where does the money end up. who gets government grant and who gives the orders. it all comes down to a handfull of companies and thirteen families. these men and there families have secret meetings known as the builderburg group. almost everyone a mason. THEY ADMIT OF SECTS WITHIN SECS. when you climb to the top you get to a group of zionist pigs known as THE ANCIENT ILUMINATED ORDER OF BOVARIA. or as you know them the illuminati. a group whose goal are THE THREE OMNS OF GOD OMNIPRESENCE, the ability to be everywhere at once, OMNIPOTENCE, unlimited power, and OMNISCIENCE, the ability to know everthing that can be known.

i would gladly add more but i am on the ps3 and it takes a half hour to type one response. will get back to you.
edit on 28-12-2012 by lucifer6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by forgetmenot

as a way to enforce their journey to godlyness the live by the 48 laws of power

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I Got My Marks... Forehead & Hand (Two Crescents)
I Got 85 Cities Insurance...
I Got A Bank Littered With Souls...
I Got Land Enough To Claim Holy Ground...
I Got Respite Enough To Bind Perpetually...
I Ended Christendom...

I Am Pinocchio... Not The Ark Of The Covenant!
I Spooked The Illuminati Too...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Interesting, can you say more? How old is this group?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot

you get your check you get taxed 27-35 % federal after you bought your cheese burger, you ribs your gas your property tax... city tax....etc... now every where you spent money pays their tax ... they pay their employees and they end up getting taxed 27-35% AS WELL_ . so in less than 3-5 weeks they get 10O% of every american dollar. they control inflation by how much money they print off. will try to add more later the ps3 makes it tiring

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

We are tax and debt slaves. Its part of the Illumianti/Rothschild central banking scheme.

edit on 28-12-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

how old they are is not important. it is what they do that is. but i will answer your question. proof of their existance goes back 30k years with the eye of horas or the all seeing eye. but population and modes transportation were small slow and wide spread not all could be reached and touched BY knowledge. like the africans still in the desert animalistic and protective yet approchable meaning influenceable with the use of the 48 laws of power. the founders found that the only way to obtain this power of the three omns of god and the 48 laws of power was a collective thought or consciousness handed down overtime through bloodlines. they f believe in orde for man to sustain an intelligent consciousness and still obtain peace that one family must rule all

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

only through the global implimention of the 48 laws of power could a bloodline reach obtain the three omns of god

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

banking is just a tool in the 48 laws of power the bloodlines uses to obtain the three omns of god.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

o.0 someone must have already been awake

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shneal

The illuminati themselves have no need to tax us. They print the money, which is tagged with interest. The federal government is in debt to the illuminati because the only way to pay off their debt to the federal reserve is to print MORE money WITH interest.. That's their scheme.

read the rest of my posts i commented on that when i talk about the 48 laws of power

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
ONE CONSPIRACY TO RULE THEM ALL

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity, do you believe in Lucifer?

What are your spiritual beliefs / religion?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity, do you believe in Lucifer?

What are your spiritual beliefs / religion?

what i believe in the end is of no consequence, in the end it is what i have done and the consciousness I leave behind. Do I believe in the lucifer consciousness and their work to give man intelligent thought all the while hiding the truth even if that means creating evils to push man to do an equal good. YES. Otherwise you would be like man void of intelligent consciousness never wanting to push advance spiritually. we would just be as the head hunters in south america or the tribes of africa the aboriginal tribes in australia. no belief or under standing of spirit. spirit is born from darkness but given the choice of light not the other way around

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucifer6
ONE CONSPIRACY TO RULE THEM ALL

So your source material is "Lord of the Rings"? I'm sorry, but I need something else to go on besides just your word.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join