It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official announcement from the one people's public trust

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

We have to stop this. YOU continue to degrade me and others and I'm sick of it. You claim that I don't know it isn't law. Show me where in my quote I said it was a law. That's right, I never said it, nor intended it.

You also completely misunderstood my post and then belittled the information. For clarification and finality, what I was saying was:

The UCC FILINGS done by OPPT are REAL. and they are unrebutted.

You keep mentioned court and cases and want proof from that. Show me why those even matter.

The UCC filings are for CORPORATIONS. the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is one. These filings take everything back to prime. Now, without ad hominem attacks, and accusations, do you understand what this means?

Also research the CVAC. That's real too.

I'm still in disbelief if this will actually work. But it IS legit. The big question in my mind is, will the PTB actually care.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
The UCC filings are for CORPORATIONS. the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is one.

Wrong, that is not, that is just freeman nonsense

These filings take everything back to prime.

No it does not - care to show any proof at all of that silly claim?

Also research the CVAC. That's real too.

no, more of their nonense in the way they use it.

But it IS legit.

No it is not. Notice that only on blog sites is there any info on this nonsense - ever stopped and thought why no one else knows about this crap... and Obama is still the President., and is about to be sworn in for another 4 years so their claim that. So you think their nonsense that

503 congressmembers/governors/senators were arrested in DC- in what was called a "Catch & Release" event. They were arrested, brought before a supreme court judge, and they were given a document to sign which basically states that they will, from that day forward, work under constitutional law and uphold the true organic Constitution.The real bad ones- apparently 77- of them were shipped off to The Hague to be tried for serious crimes

Is actually true...

The big question in my mind is, will the PTB actually care.

Care about what? Some people making silly statements and claims, why do you think they would care? Only gullible people are being taken in by this nonsense.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Nah, we're all done here.

It is clear you are adversarial and intent on ruining this thread, just like you did mine of the same topic. I apologize to the ATS forum for this, and I won't continue in this.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
For everyone else on the thread, RTS and Kauilapele have released a how-to guide

removingtheshackles.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

For everyone else on the thread, RTS and Kauilapele have released a how-to guide

I love the answer....

"Yeah sure. Did you see PRESIDENT Obama on tv the other day? Maybe it was a hologram?.......
Try this, call the person who holds your mortgage, tell them you don't need to pay anymore because D and Heather said you don't have to. Do it. Come on, don't be shy, "It's already happening!" lolololol"

Funny how Obama is still the President, and will shortly be sworn in for 4 more years....

Guess that just shows how silly all their claims are, or Obama and congress etc. never got the memo that some people have overthrown the duly elected government and set up their own dictatorship....

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Oh, the U.S. government was overthrown, it was called the 2001 Coup d'état, where over 2 trillion was utilized to pull off one of the largest takeovers in the history of our planet. Of course it was already largely infiltrated pre 2001, but this was the catalyst that ensured those who took power could do whatever they want. The laws that were put in place under Bush, and the doctrine of preemptive strike (Wolfowitz), were written quite a while before Bush ever came into office. Everything was planned, and executed with rather cunning precision.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Funny how Obama is still the President, and will shortly be sworn in for 4 more years....

Guess that just shows how silly all their claims are, or Obama and congress etc. never got the memo that some people have overthrown the duly elected government and set up their own dictatorship....

Oh dear, Obama was just sworn in once again as the President for 4 more years, just shows how the claims in this thread by the OP's are just a lot of nonsense!
edit on 20-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I recommend any and all folks to listen fully to this!

www.blogtalkradio.com...

Including those that don't believe this OPPT is true, that it is nonsense, etc. For me, it closed the loop and clarified everything I needed to know about it, and about the current state of everything related.

It has taken me several reads of the documents in the OPPT to even get to a point where I can think about them properly. The radio show I just linked got me to fully understand the documents. I'll outline the basics of the radio show, just a bit. They go on to explain the timeline of how the Trust started (back in 1776), and how it was picked back up by the OPPT. They explain the ancient Trust, the role the Vatican has in it, and how the OPPT is basically a Superior, Perfected Trust. A Trust that was created for We the People of Earth, each human being on this planet in equality to another. The Trust that was able to create a chain of command that includes the Creator, and YOU. That's it. And that's what gives it the power. Who is going to rebut that they have more authority over you than the Creator? So a group of people called the "DEBTORS" stand as the accused, and there's the PEOPLE that the trust protects equally.

The UCC is law when it comes to commerce. And Everything is commerce. The filings have all been done by the book, and they stand unrebutted, therefore they are law. The DEBTORS were accused, noticed, and then foreclosed upon in the proper manner. Silence gave consent, the proper amount of time has passed from each filing, and it stands unrebutted!

Remember that the OPPT visited the powers that were, personally. They spoke with them, explained and gave them notice. The Rothschilds, the Bush family, etc. They've all been notified, and they have not rebutted the claim. Remember this is the system that THEY created.

Now the UCC is the system that enslaved everyone, so don't say it doesn't matter. It does. If it didn't matter, there would be no system to enslave in the first place. And people need to understand (and this took a while for me to even wrap my head around), that you can only be enslaved by consent. You consent by using financial instruments, by filling out your taxes, etc etc. Everything is ASSUMED. The OPPT filings usurp that because you are a divine being from the Creator, and that there is no authority they have to stand on, they are irrelevant.

Now remember, this is all as of Dec 25th, when the final filing (and lack of rebuttal) made this all legally and lawfully true. So there's not a lot of time between then and now to see how this all works. People on the ground level will have NO idea what is going on. You do not want to assert your divine rights to a cop right now. Besides, they are just like you, part of the system, suffering from it. In the radio show, they suggested bringing the UCC information TO the police station proactively, so they could be noticed, in a peaceful situation with calm cool heads, and the proper chain of command could then be notified as they see fit. Same with and debtor, small or large.

It is important to build the mindset that we are not going to WAR with the DEBTORS, we are going to PEACE. This is the whole point. We the People, now free, have to assert that out of our free will we claim who we are, and that no authority is above the Creator (and the point of that is, that can be WHATEVER you believe it to be...God, the Big Bang, the Great Electron as George Carlin used to call it...doesn't matter.) And therefore, they have no authority over YOU.

I too thought that something would be announced on the Inauguration. The totally weird mood of it, along with the facial and body expressions and odd comments from the MSM all point to something that has changed. The fact that the Bushes were completely missing tells us something, because that's not normal. I feel something has changed, but I choose not to put a timeline on it any further. When things happen, things will happen. I do believe by informing each and every human of the Trust (that's all of us) that this is out and it is TRUE, then people can choose what to do next. Personally, I plan on notifying a debtor or two and see where it goes.

The important thing to remember is that YOU ARE FREE. The lower echelons of power and control have not received this message because they do not operate with the UCC directly so they are not aware. Yet the information can be noticed to them, peacefully and they can choose what to do from there. The higher ups are fully aware of what has happened, and are probably not sure what can be done next. The next step is to start tearing down the system by non-compliance, peacefully, and by notifying every single human that the Trust exists, and has been created for all.

Again, listen to the whole radio show and tell me what you think.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I do believe by informing each and every human of the Trust (that's all of us) that this is out and it is TRUE,

Except that it is not true, just a fairy story made for the gullible.

Personally, I plan on notifying a debtor or two and see where it goes.

Why not just pay the debts you incurred, instead of trying to squirm out of them with this crap? Why did you incur tem in the first place if you didnt want to pay them back.

This is what is one of things wrong with the US, prople are not willinging to take responsibility for their own actions!

Again, listen to the whole radio show and tell me what you think.

It is a very funny story. I love the bit where 77 congressmen have been arrested and shipped overseas. Now the really funny bit is what they did with the gold, they used Pleiadian teleportation technology to confiscate it all and its now in secure underground Argathan bases.

Also and from Heather Tucci-Jarraf of The One People's Public Trust....

I sent that off via skype to all the former principals, agents and beneficiaries of the former slavery system that day. Then I saw myself and a bunch of others appearing in their caches (local and non-local) and instantly making the gold disappear safely transported to a storage for final release, so I wrote that love note, put it under my pillow, set the intent that a copy be left at each former cache, and went to sleep

Remember when you posted earlier

At the latest reading of the ORGANIC consitution by John Boehner he said this word many many times. ACTUALLY lets go further..he said this and the word constituion many times in front of71 members of congress..not 535!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You heard me right. A lot of information was passed from above to me and you on here…..there are now only 71 members in congress as the ORGANIC republic consitution was read only a few days ago. YES BOEHNER is our interim president and Ron PAUL is interim VP.

So do you still think Boehner is the President? It looks like Obama did not get that memo...

You also stated

Now we move on to announcements..this comes next. MY contact says it will be by the 20th, but maybe friday…(

It is now Wednesday and still no announcement....

So as you can clearly see it is all just a silly fairy story.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
What I see, Bruce, is an act going on because that's what needs to happen right now. And unless you are personally involved with Obama and crew, I wager that what you see is what is presented to you, via media...and nothing more.

I am truly very sorry that you cannot grasp that this is real.

You have repeatedly called this all nonsense and silly, and I GET THAT. We all get it. But the filings are real. Go look them up. They are filed in Washington, the state not the district. They are also on the www.peoplestrust1776.org for public view. So, they are real.

Your argument, I assume, is that the UCC is not real or is not important. If you believe this, go ahead and toss out everything the UCC system is.

I see that you like to use logic fallacies to attack a discussion and bring it down. I told you before that we're not going down that road. If you want to continue you'll be in a room alone.

You also did not listen to the radio show, because the topics you are bringing up and ridiculing were not mentioned in the show. Nice try though. Next time consider actually listening to the show. At this point you have become so adversarial and closed-minded that this topic has become toxic to even discuss with you. See this is where we must part.

To everyone else, what did you think of the radio show?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

But the filings are real. Go look them up. They are filed in Washington, the state not the district. They are also on the www.peoplestrust1776.org for public view. So, they are real.

That means nothing - just look at all the silly documents orly Taitz has filed in her birther cases.... filing something that way is meaningless

You also did not listen to the radio show, because the topics you are bringing up and ridiculing were not mentioned in the show.

They have been posted by the people making the silly claims in the 'radio show", so you cannot ignore them. Although you would like to, as it shows how silly their claims actually are....

And I noticed how you avoided any comment on Obama not being the President, perhaps you realise how silly their claims actually are....

I just saw John Boehner is making a press announcement today, I wonder if he will bother telling everyone he is now the President....
edit on 22-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

No actually my comment on Obama was quite obvious, I even made it the top of my post so it would be the first thing you saw.

I am avoiding nothing, except a fight with you that causes this thread to be closed due to T&C violations.

Now a discussion... ah... well there would be a welcome thing. Tell you what, you put away the words and meanings "silly", "nonsense", etc. and the generally off-putting attitude toward a healthy discussion, and I'll consider continuing.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Just some updates, from the Blogtalk radio show I listened to last night, a closely related one from the night before that I linked here. Basically another take, and on a different show but with the same basic cast. That is here btw:www.blogtalkradio.com...

Now then, D had a few admissions to make. Mainly, and I'm paraphrasing here, she spoke of the intel she was getting about Boehner and Paul as interim Pres and VP. She said that this looks to be disinfo, but was caught up in the multitudes of different sources all saying the same thing and even suggesting what time in the whole inauguration process it would all happen, but of course it didn't. And this is what she wanted to come clean on. She said she has made a mistake by not allowing her conscience (or higher Self) tell her that this was incorrect.

She went on to explain that after the failure of this to materialize as her sources told her, there were many conversations on skype with these sources, and it was determined that this was a cabal move that failed. The move was to appear to be huge change to appease the masses, release some money, change a few things on the surface, and for a few years make everyone happy. And then clamp back down harder than ever (my words and interpretation on that last bit.) The problem, she goes to explain, is that the money that was set aside for this little trick was rendered unavailable, due to the OPPT foreclosures. The money (which is not paper-backed but asset-backed, an important note I think) is no longer accessible as of Dec 25th. No money access, no way to proceed with the plan.

But the OPPT does have the CVAC system as part of its plan. And apparently, it is possible, according to D (and I believe this comes from her talking with Heather, but that would be unconfirmed as she did not explain where she got her info), that Obama could then serve in the interim as one of the CVAC partners. The interesting thing that was discussed in the radio show about the CVAC system is the required transparency and the rules of the contract of the position. One of the stips of the contract (and you can read these at the OPPT's website, they are there in detail) is that full disclosure is required.

Vast sums of money in the form of 500M per person (gold and silver asset-backed currency), divided amongst the ~195 CVAC distributions equally, is where the reallocated funds are, again according to the transparent paperwork as shown in the website. Absolutely ZERO tolerance for under the table deals, negotiations, etc. Therefore, any digression from the contract's requirements results in consequences. The money remains frozen and unusable unless someone steps up and offers to serve in the position as part of one of the CVACs. That means IF Obama has signed the CVAC contract to serve, then the funds would be available but only IF.

The rest of the conversation and radio show was interesting. There was a call-in from Lois Tucci, Heather's mom. That was a great portion. There was also a few talking about the unpaid treaties that were recorded back in the time of the Native American dealings with the English, and the money sums that were never paid for borrowing the use of their topsoil for a time to cultivate. Further there was discussion about the paperwork that is coming out to take the UCC filings to the debtors of your own life, and how to deal with that. Apparently there have been success stories popping up, even though this is all very new (as of Dec 25).

Guys, I can't stress this enough. I am just relaying what I heard on this radio show about OPPT, and I'm yet to decide what is really going to happen, on a personal level. Instead, I have decided to just BE this reality, and choose to consciously project my freedom in my life. As one of the guests on the show said, "I don't play in their sandbox." I don't let my energy get caught up in worrying about the fund releases, the announcements, or whatever. Sure, I am hopeful that it all goes down great, but I am mainly just observing the moment and accepting what happens.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

She said that this looks to be disinfo, but was caught up in the multitudes of different sources all saying the same thing and even suggesting what time in the whole inauguration process it would all happen, but of course it didn't. And this is what she wanted to come clean on. She said she has made a mistake by not allowing her conscience (or higher Self) tell her that this was incorrect.

Translation: Damn, you caught me lying once again, now I will tell another silly story thatthe gullible will believe.

Vast sums of money in the form of 500M per person (gold and silver asset-backed currency), divided amongst the ~195 CVAC distributions equally, is where the reallocated funds are, again according to the transparent paperwork as shown in the website.

Translation: Now I will tell lies about all the money that the gullible will get....

There was a call-in from Lois Tucci, Heather's mom.

Now I will claim my mum backed me up, so I can once again fool the gullible.

I am just relaying what I heard on this radio show about OPPT, and I'm yet to decide what is really going to happen, on a personal level. Instead, I have decided to just BE this reality, and choose to consciously project my freedom in my life.

Translation: I heard it on the internet so it must be true!

Nothing that they claim has happened has actually happened - did she again state how all the gold ws teleported from the vaults by aliens...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Sorry you have problems with this, man. I'm not sure why you have a problem with it, and why you accuse people of being gullible, silly, full of nonsense, whatever. We've already heard this from you, and your point is clear. There need not be post after post after post of your disbelief of it. It ISN'T nonsense to some, and to accuse someone of being gullible is just another attack, in my eyes.

Don't worry, it will all work out in the end, everything always does. I'm sure we'll all have a laugh in the end, no matter which way it goes.

But might I suggest that people make mistakes, and in the case of the one she made, she at least owned up to it, apologized for it, and corrected her mistake.

You must not be familiar with the intel game. Weeding the stalks from the tares is not easy. They look the same on the surface. Clearly disinfo is rampant. Some intentional, some just mistakes and assumption. Ask anyone in the game, it can be harrowing to hear all this incoming info (sorta like all the ATS threads that are made these days), and one has to sift through somehow and put the pieces together. But imagine that some of the pieces are from a different puzzle altogether! That's not fair, but that's what happens. Those pieces must be picked out or they'll ruin the picture.

But whatever, since you are in New Zealand (correct?) I do recommend you look a little closer to home and see what the kind folks over in Australia are doing with the UCC information. There is a total groundswell close to home for you, from folks who are pushing ahead with it. I also understand that the Ngapuhi are fast working to put all of this to good use as well and correct some colonization issues.

I recognize you believe this to all be silly. But in light of what is going on I really just recommend you sit back and watch it happen. I'm not afraid to tell you I was wrong if I am. But on this one, the pieces of the puzzle are fitting

If you continue to just think it is all bull with nonsense and sillyness and full of gullible people, I have to ask WHAT are you contributing, then? If you won't even accept what is already filed and is legal and lawful, what else is there to say? The Earth is Flat?

Also, no "translation" required here. I speak and type English perfectly well. My words are perfectly clear. There is no need to translate. I consider that another underhanded process of bullying my post and belittling the information.

Oh, and one more thing. Do you not believe in aliens or something? You have continued to attack a source on the grounds of them making an extraordinary claim. A claim that is non consequential to the topic, actually. That is just something you'll have to work out for yourself I guess. But feel free to look up www.sedin.org... or another basic glossary of a fallacy. Here is one that is topical to your latest comments
"An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of against their argument." - wiki

I have a feeling that if you actually went through the information and facts presented instead of picking on one detail that disagrees with you, you would pick up on the whole reason why I have bothered to continue a discussion with you.

Start with the basics. Look up the OPPT filings, cross-ref them to the WA state filings if you like, and then go from there.

Or just continue to belittle the source ad-hominem style. Whatever.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rainychica

3.5 quantillion thru 7 billion residents of earth equals 500,000,000 (half a billion $) per head not 5 Billion $ per head as that legal looking document says.

WHAT!

Only a half Billion each, that's outrageous! And here i was thinking i was going to be rich.

Seriously, it's only ever going to be an attention grabbing, publicity stunt.

Still...it's good that people are trying to take back our sovreignty, even if it does sound very odd.
edit on 23-1-2013 by MysterX because: added comment

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Me thinks thou dost protest too much.Tell me why its wrong show me your FACTS.
My guess is all you have is an opinion which ,coincidentally, what we are exploring in the form of this radio show.
The information is very pleasing so ,naturally, as a pessimist I'll believe it when I see it.
But that doesn't mean I totally dismiss all info out of hand.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Clearly disinfo is rampant.

All coming from the One People's Public Trust...

But whatever, since you are in New Zealand (correct?)

No, you are wrong there as well.

I do recommend you look a little closer to home and see what the kind folks over in Australia are doing with the UCC information.

Absolutely nothing, as the UCC is a yank thing. Care to show us a successful Australian court case involving a UCC? no, of course you cannot.

But in light of what is going on I really just recommend you sit back and watch it happen.

I am watching, I saw Obama sworn in for a second time, Boehner is NOT the "Interim President", there are no 77 congressmen arrested and shipped overseas, the gold has not been magically teleported by aliens out of the vaults etc etc. All claims made by the OPPT.

I have to ask WHAT are you contributing, then?

I am pointing out the lies made bythe OPPT.

If you won't even accept what is already filed and is legal and lawful,

You are unable to point out any of that.

Do you not believe in aliens or something? You have continued to attack a source on the grounds of them making an extraordinary claim. A claim that is non consequential to the topic, actually.

No, I dont believe in aliens, especially not aliens teleporting all the gold out of the vaults. The claim of the gold being teleported out is NOT inconsequential to the topic, but it appears even you think that it is a stupid idea. Or do you think that the aliens actually teleported the gold?

I have a feeling that if you actually went through the information and facts presented

That is the major problem here, no facts have been presented by the OPPT, only lies, as I have pointed out.

edit on 23-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... (You are from New Zealand). I'm sure you can see what I said what I did. Especially after a few people posted "Hello Bruce from New Zealand."

Disinfo is not coming from OPPT. IF anything I would say Heather and her Trust partners have been VERY transparent, up front, and even Heather's mother was such as well.

But disinfo HAS occurred, knowingly or unknowingly you are very much correct it has. Hell I had disinfo in another thread but it was MY mistake, my misunderstanding, and my correction to make and apology to make which I did. In the case of the latest disinfo, I believe it wasn't on purpose, but a belief from intel sources that was taken too literally, with too much trust. It happens. Again, it was not Heather but in fact D that said Boehner would be interim president. I already explained this.

Regarding the Australia OPPT issue I brought up and you say doesn't exist, in fact another radio show was solely about that, and covered in detail their use of the declarations made in it to stop an Agenda 21 type land grab in a poor part of Australia. So yes, it absolutely is true.

Regarding the alien thing, I guess we'll just wait and see. I know a LOT of alien truth. Most of it I can't tell you. But whatever, we all have our little experiences and secrets that most wouldn't believe. The truth is, I would say what she said is entirely possible.

There is a vast amount of hidden tech and info that remains true while completely flying under the radar of a skeptic such as yourself. And that's OK, because it would be very hard to prove. Right now, anyway. I'm OK with your assertion that you don't believe that part. But you are still committing a fallacy by throwing away a source based on one piece of info you don't agree with.

The end facts are the documents are real and filed, and that is no lie. Opinion and interpretation is another thing. But you can't say OPPT lied because the OPPT is a group of people of a Trust. The PEOPLE'S TRUST. Where is the lie here? The documents are filed, properly, and have not been rebutted. Now what?

Originally posted by hellobruce

Clearly disinfo is rampant.

All coming from the One People's Public Trust...

But whatever, since you are in New Zealand (correct?)

No, you are wrong there as well.

I do recommend you look a little closer to home and see what the kind folks over in Australia are doing with the UCC information.

Absolutely nothing, as the UCC is a yank thing. Care to show us a successful Australian court case involving a UCC? no, of course you cannot.

But in light of what is going on I really just recommend you sit back and watch it happen.

I am watching, I saw Obama sworn in for a second time, Boehner is NOT the "Interim President", there are no 77 congressmen arrested and shipped overseas, the gold has not been magically teleported by aliens out of the vaults etc etc. All claims made by the OPPT.

I have to ask WHAT are you contributing, then?

I am pointing out the lies made bythe OPPT.

If you won't even accept what is already filed and is legal and lawful,

You are unable to point out any of that.

Do you not believe in aliens or something? You have continued to attack a source on the grounds of them making an extraordinary claim. A claim that is non consequential to the topic, actually.

No, I dont believe in aliens, especially not aliens teleporting all the gold out of the vaults. The claim of the gold being teleported out is NOT inconsequential to the topic, but it appears even you think that it is a stupid idea. Or do you think that the aliens actually teleported the gold?

I have a feeling that if you actually went through the information and facts presented

That is the major problem here, no facts have been presented by the OPPT, only lies, as I have pointed out.

edit on 23-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Regarding the Australia OPPT issue I brought up and you say doesn't exist, in fact another radio show was solely about that, and covered in detail their use of the declarations made in it to stop an Agenda 21 type land grab in a poor part of Australia. So yes, it absolutely is true.

So how about providing a link then...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join