It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disparity Of Movie Production In THe USA by Religious Belief Systems

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

So, the Jewish lawyers "created" the holocaust story. Okay. Riddle me this. I live in Germany. In the town in which I live, in front of the homes of Jews that died in the holocaust, there are little golden bricks that have the persons' names and so forth as a memorial of sorts.

Am I to believe that this city, after the war, thought that they would just randomly put bricks in front of with random names on them as a ruse of sorts? This all of course without the neighbors saying, "Wait a sec here. This house belonged to my friend XY and not this AB as you're saying!" Should I then also assume that there never really was a synagogue in this town that's been destroyed, like it has been said?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionsWitness
Think hard on this..we have all seen countless movies/documentaries depicting Hitler as a mass murderer against the Jews[in reality he kiled many more Christians than Jews)

edit on 27-12-2012 by OrionsWitness because: (no reason given)

Post a source for this, because I'm about to post a source that contradicts this sentence. I bolded the most significant part of the quote for you.

Other Victims of the Holocaust

Oddly enough, if it is assumed that 80% of Holocaust victims were Jewish, and a range of 6.1 to 7.8 million is accepted for the total number systematically exterminated, then Jewish deaths account for 4.9 to 6.2 million killed which correlates with known estimates of the number of Jewish victims of the Holocaust. Others account for 1.2 to 1.6 million killed. Adjusting the various values to account for variations between death camps and concentration camps and details like the disabled does not significantly alter these conclusions. Perhaps equally important is that this analysis of death statistics seems to correlate rather well with the analysis of groups targeted for systematic extermination presented earlier and the numbers estimated to have been killed.

Also you just figured out that all those people are Jewish? Especially the creators of South Park? You realize that the reason that that show can get away with constantly bashing Jews is because Matt Stone and Trey Parker are Jewish. I thought this was common knowledge. Heck I thought it was common knowledge that the majority of Hollywood is ran by Jews. Here is another high profile Jew you forgot to mention, Jon Stewart from the Daily Show.

By the way, who cares if the Jews are pushing some agenda onto the public with their movies? Its their movies they have the right to make whatever they want. Just like you have the right to not watch any of it. If you want to see better or something else then make your own movie.
edit on 27-12-2012 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

While I don't take issue with what you say, I do want to comment on how ludicrous it is that, in the realm of social acceptance, a person can "get away" with degrading a group just because they are associated with it.

Kind of like how there are words that, even though I care not to use them, are reserved for only black people to use.

Cultural hypocrisy.

Having said that, South Park is some of the funniest stuff to ever come out of this universe.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Wow. Just pushing more reason to hate. It is just sad to see stuff like this.

If you think judging an OP in one sentence is good then so be it.
If you carefully read the OP , you will see Iam speaking against hate.
Equality is a necessity if a person or group or race , are not going to be at the mercy of others.
Iam not against Jewish people because that is bigotry.
Iam against Jewish interests that make sure no Hollywood movie is ever made that tells the true story of the events that lead to the expelling of millions of Palestinians from their land in 1947/48.

Its a tragic story, but all people can accuse anyone of, who brings up why no movie by Americans has been released that shows the truth is being hateful.

Think about it, you are saying I am hating Jews, because I ask why there are so many of them in the media and movies ect.
And you cannot see the truth, that the reason no attention to the events of 1945 to 1948 has ever been made into a movie made by american major studios is because its NOT ALLOWED.

I have seen the footage on SBS public TV channel in Australia.
Dead Palestinians shot being put into open trenches and buried in large numbers, just one of the events depicted.1947 to 1948 approx
I have heard an ex Israeli soldier on another documentary in Australia tell how he was part of a group that machine gunned down fleeing Palestinian civilians.1947 to 1948 approx
He called it a Turkey shoot.
It is archived historical footage, so anyone doubting my post, should do a little bit of research.
But don't use google general search.
Use advanced search or scholars.

Iam talking about equality.
Iam sure there are talented American muslims,christians,hindus, ect who would make good shows and movies.
But they seem very under represented.
And for the record I admire Jewish people on the whole...and have found them honest , and fair in business dealings.
i just do not admire , the cover up attempted by some of the terror acts perpertated on the British by Israeli terrorists and then on the Palestinans by the Israeli army.
People if they believe in equality, would acknowledge this argument.
Peace.
And finally all those who deny the holocaust are in my opinion deluded and posting evil .
I do not want this thread with any anti Holocaust posts in it.
Truth and equality.
edit on 27-12-2012 by OrionsWitness because: time period

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

Originally posted by MrSpad
I am pretty sure your average American knew Hitler and scum bag followers were some of the biggest pieces of human filth long before the film industry. They could just pick up a news paper or talk to the neighbor kid who just got from Germany and seeing first hand what was going on. Never the less if you think Dirty Harry and Austin Powers are some how being used to control the world then I will not bother using logic or common sense to change your mind.

adolph hitler was Time magazines' man [now person] of the year in 1938.
the jew laywers sent to germany after ww2 created the holocaust story to allow the jews of germany to take the wealth and property of citizens [christians] there.

they control much more than hollywood, using thier lies and the pity factor

So your saying the millions of Russian, British, French, American etc. soldiers and all the Germans who saw the camps are what robots? Clones? Extras? It is only one the most we documented events in history. You lot is about on par with the moon hoax people. Reality seems to be someting to be denied.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

I am pretty sure your average American knew Hitler and scum bag followers were some of the biggest pieces of human filth long before the film industry. They could just pick up a news paper or talk to the neighbor kid who just got from Germany and seeing first hand what was going on. Never the less if you think Dirty Harry and Austin Powers are some how being used to control the world then I will not bother using logic or common sense to change your mind.

adolph hitler was Time magazines' man [now person] of the year in 1938.
the jew laywers sent to germany after ww2 created the holocaust story to allow the jews of germany to take the wealth and property of citizens [christians] there.

they control much more than hollywood, using thier lies and the pity factor

So your saying the millions of Russian, British, French, American etc. soldiers and all the Germans who saw the camps are what robots? Clones? Extras? It is only one the most we documented events in history. You lot is about on par with the moon hoax people. Reality seems to be someting to be denied.

that's not at all what i am saying.

the OP is trying to point out that many media outlets are owned by people that , at least on the surface. adhere to one religious faith.

he suggests that there is a possibility that the way that history is presented by them has negatively affected the abilities and tolerance of american citizens towards various subject matter concerning the history and current activies that refrence that particular creed.

i understand that some of the points that i make are not backed up by a long narrative describing why i thought they would be relavent to this thread and what my position and innermost personal thoughts were about them.

as your position on the issues involves seems to be 'cemented', i'm not inclined to spend the time to explain what i have posted to you.
other members may be able to see some value in them and expand upon what is offered, creating intelligent discussion and offer facts and links on thier respective contributions.

however, as things sit right now, i would have to belive that the OP is spot on with his observations and theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join