It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien drones or ball lightning?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
I assume ball lightning isn't possible unless there's cloud cover. Right? I've seen these orbs, the size of stars, moving across the clear night sky in random directions. Not possible for a plane. I suppose it could be explainable if this ball lightning phenomena was possible without cloud cover.

Actually lightning IS possible without any cloud cover, it can move horizontally. So ball lightning could also occur in the same manner.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
What's your opinion of the monthly compilations from AnonymousFO? I think they're doing a commendable job in making the effort.

Beware that some objects can easily be discounted as floating sky debris. We know that people send helium party balloons into the sky all the time. Most of the stuff, whatever that can blow up and away, end up in the middle of the Pacific ocean. Maybe the junk ride in storms, maybe travel all over the world, maybe bunch up and coalesce, then ultimately settle into what marine biologists describe as a giant plastic island the size of whatever.

How do they hover? Wind currents or pockets can be very deceiving.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think people should really study video and video editing before making assumptions as to what they see in videos. To get rid of the BIGFOOT problem that might still be happening today.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaulieG
I think people should really study video and video editing before making assumptions as to what they see in videos. To get rid of the BIGFOOT problem that might still be happening today.

Hold on just a minute there.

You saying there's now a Bigfoot problem? Doesn't footprint evidence serve up enough science?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulieG

You have made a valid point about people studying or at least understanding video data especially digital video. A Digital Video camera will substitute data in the even that what it perceives is moving faster than the specific camera is capable of digitally representing.

This was the cause of the ROD issue when all the camera was really recording was insects moving faster than the camera could digitally represent as a true picture.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

edit on 1-2-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FormerSkeptic

It doesn't matter because this video is orchestrated to place doubt that
TeslaUFOships exist because of their trait to evolve Nitrogen flames
surrounding the ships.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KaelemJames

'haarp' being mega call towers (3MW), or whatever other EM weapon / DEW is currently being used (SBX-1, etc.):
www.youtube.com...

In that video we see the formation of ball lightning, the same as the earthquake trial run in Mexico:

'haarp' attempting to erupt the volcano:
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
It originates from the volcano, as a very tiny sphere. It lights off at 42 seconds.

It makes me believe that all / most UFOs are actually powered by haarp, or other EM weapons / DEWs, and are merely ultralight antennas.

The occult warning Russia, not to 'interfere':
www.youtube.com...

The Oaxaca Earthquake / Tsunami started 43 miles down. The ionosphere is about 46 miles up. Even without 'advanced' methods you could still use simple capacitive heating to heat a fault line to trigger an Earthquake. That said, there is very clear evidence of somewhat advanced technology being used:

Mexico City Ball Lightning attempt (after first earthquake off the coast). Results in very slight earthquake; most of the fault line's energy was already spent on the earthquake off the coast:

www.youtube.com...

Here you can see large plasma streamer coming off of one corner of the tower. This was during the successful 7.1 earthquake:
www.youtube.com...

They had been 'heating' the fault line the entire time between the first attempt, and the second 7.1 earthquake. That's how evil they are.

The Ball Lightning immediately after the Oaxaca Earthquake / Tsunami is clearly the cause for the following reasons:
It reappears in substantially the same area (assuming a weapon targeting over great distance) ~a half dozen times in each area.
They all decay at the same rate.
They are the color of an excimer laser (nitrogen excitation), or an odd color, few of them look like standard 'lightning'.
No sound, no shrapnel, power is still on.
They are mid air.
Typically one at a time (weapon has limited power).

Fukushima lights (ball lightning):

www.youtube.com...

Which also means, they caused the Fukushima meltdowns.

They certainly steered the hurricane toward Houston:
www.youtube.com...

I'm curious how fast they can move ball lightning across the sky:
www.youtube.com...

I love the music for that one.

It wouldn't be difficult to suck in air from underneath, and push it out of the 'rim' of the saucer.

Since the atacama humanoid was merely heavily mutated HUMAN dna (~10%). I believe it is true, and correct that they are merely trying to create a slave class of beings that look like 'ETs', and roll them out to run the world; cause they're 'superior'.

He looks like he was shot in the head with a bb, and left in the desert to dessicate:
www.youtube.com...

Please watch this shill piece in it's entirety. I will state that Greer doesn't seem shill-like, he seems convinced. The lady in his life as of the documentary seems to be a monarch style handler, as does the lady in the hotel room of the Alex Jone's documentary dark secrets of the bohemian grove. I'm starting to be concerned that Jone's is a shill, or at least went through monarch; no mention of ball lightning, no mention of cannibalism...more important now, than ever.

Greer was exposed to cancer that took the life of two team members, which had to be intentional at this point.

There is no way that rockefeller ever backed anything decent.
Some UFOs, and crop circles have had odd ionization of the air (would also explain why they don't land), and severe burns of surrounding vegetation due to high temperature plasma.
My favorite part was the 'prophet yaweh' who could summon ufo's by 'prayer'. To bad he 'died' of a heart attack. I couldn't stop laughing at that one. I guess you don't live forever fake yaweh.

Completely human dna, just highly mutated (the sirius documentary claimed it wasn't human):
www....(nolink)/scientist-says-atacama-humanoid-is-human-but-still-a-mystery-988/20405

'haarp' playlist:
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join