It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PSY OPS Constant creation of YOUR reality.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I have been trying to explore the extent of our reality......And you too may have asked yourself at times"is this real?"as events unfold day by day, on the news media.
Propaganda......has become the primary channel of communicatios from the Elite to the masses......or maybe always has existed in crude but still effective forms in ages past.....
With the comming of the Printing press, and the further technologies for mass communications, it has found an ever more permanent fixture in our lives.
This documentary outlines the existance of the shadowy and pervasive use of "spin doctoring", and "perception management" to complete agendas entirely hidden behind the manufactured images which we are presented with in media.
It is actually a primer on what is to become the basis of how our world systems maintain their control on the thoughts and ideas of common men and women everywhere.......
You will hear names that you had no idea were involved in such fraudulent activities......
And ones you were sure had to be.......
The gripping and brutal details of how your world is made and presented to you....as well as the outline of the proliferation these technologies and sciences

It is my contention, that we are in desperate need of further cooperative efforts and much wider organisation to detect and to out these inhumanly destructive practices used against ordinary people everywhere in the world today.........

It is my hope to present at a later post other information of a pertinent and pressing nature that effects every person in our society.
How many knew that Psy Ops soldiers and officers have been working at CNN studios integrating themselves with that news organisation?
Here then is a primer that may or may not shock you....but this vital infomation must remain uppermost in the minds of the people......especially when presented with heavily emotionalised issues.....
I would appreciate any additons to this subject as those who read this may have to offer.....
Now to the film.....

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I've been thinking about this for a long time. if you believe something, that is your reality. Doesn't matter if it's "wrong" by other people perception of reality, your the one living it.

Also read somewhere a couple of weeks ago, once 10% of the population believes something, the idea will go "viral" and be accepted as truth by majority. 10% seems to be the threshold.
edit on 26-12-2012 by ZeussusZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

Ah yes, the "100th monkey" principle.

Amazing how collective consciousness works.

Imagine if 10% of the world focused on saving the Earth or removing the Dark from our money supply, or removed money from the equation altogether! Amazing what the human consciousness can do when en masse, and focused. That's my take on why we have sports, crappy news, and other useless distractions.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I sure hope you finish watching that video, because the concepts presented, though counter to historical perceptions you may hold (emotionally, as well as consciously or unconsciously) are pertinent to your toays as well as your future progeny, their happiness and their mental and spiritual well being....
This is just a PRIMER the basic premises of the crude but effective methods used to shape society from the botttom up.......as well as the top down...

Within the contents we also see that the whole documentary is in itself a form of pyswar...or counter psywar activity.....give yerself a star if it occured to you......

My observation brings up a point of fact...that you cant have a war without at least two opposing forces....
This basic assumption leaves us with the vague apprehension that perhaps the world of our perceptions (which govern our emotions and actions)
Is awash with differing sources of varying degrees of subtle and not so subtle examples of psywar activity.....
Presumably all this spin doctoring is aimed at the very person who is rreading this at the moment.
You.

When confronted, with historical proof of such operations being carried out by goverments and others, the shock of such revelations engenders verying degres of outrage and denial.....
Implications of the scale on which these operations take place are sufficient to shake the foundations of any
reasonably open minded individual.
Definitive proof, of betrayal many times over....by those who control the means to the media, has been laid at the feet of society over decades of tirelss and courageous outing by those who find the moral courage to warn us.

Why is it that even with all of the recorded massacres which have been carried out upon common people, by the PTB, From the very beginnings of goverments, have not brought with them the changes that would protect the common people from the bullying of those who have the largest fortunes and the most wealth?

These people, have Jointly, and separately, Controlled the perceptions of the people to their own agendas...
The science and technology from Freud to Junge, to Ewen Cameron.....and far beyond is kept shrouded and largely hidden from the unwitting man or woman on the street.....
We take thedrugs and follow the directione without vital information....
Not ONLY that. But the minds of your own children are also a large part of the program........
edit on 26-12-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

Heres a brief rundown on US Army Psyops teams today

www.specialoperations.com...
edit on 26-12-2012 by stirling because:
(no reason given)

and yesterday....
www.timyoho.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Here is an interview on Paywar as it has applied to you and i......
I realise thsi thread is a bit heavy on the information input, but take it a piece at a time...there will be a test.....
Its the test of your own descernment once you are cognisant of the extent to which your reality is a construct of forces that have no compunctions, moral compass, nor humanity www.lewrockwell.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
For those of you who are still interested in what the path of psywar is bringing society to.....
And those interested in the mechanism of control of the people heres a short talk about the NAZI phenomena....
www.youtube.com...

top topics

join