It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark occult forces tried to usher in the end of the world with a sacrificial ritual

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends
reply to post by December21st2012

Thanks for your story. Although I personally have never experienced the type of visions you indictate that you have had, I do find it an interesting topic.

Just two questions:
1.) You said: "dark occult forces really did try to bring about the Dec 21st End of Days scenario.
But it didn't work. Dec 21st was meant to happen and failed. ........ To bring this about the occult powers that are fighting for control of the planet, offered up several high profile sacrifices on the run up to this important date. "

Question: Can you elaborate "who" these 'high profile' sacrifices were? I assume they are gone? As you indicated that they were "offered" up.

2.) You stated that the entities sent you strong imagery of the turtle, the ladybird and the salamander, and you also alluded to the eagle and crab.

Question: I am not familiar with the symbolism or metaphor or the purpose of the usage of these animals/creatures. Can you explain what each of these represents and why they are used?

Thanks very much!!

Ahem....I realize this is a relatively small thread, and that you have logged on today, or in your profile, it already indicates Jan. 3rd, But pretty please could you answer my two simple questions from several days ago? Surely, you've had enough time to come up with some answers, no? :shk:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

Hi, so sorry for missing that. I am afraid I am not the one with the answers that you seek. I can only guess about the symbolism myself. I am learning all the time but progress is slow, and it seems to be the only way that they can bridge the dimension gap and communicate. If anyone else can help explain the symbols of the salamander, the ladybird, the turtle and the crab, then that would probably help a lot.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by December21st2012

Thanks for that reply, and it would be interesting to see if anyone else can explain what the mean. Anyway you can meditate again, and ask those entities what they mean?

How about my first question?
1.) You said: "dark occult forces really did try to bring about the Dec 21st End of Days scenario.
But it didn't work. Dec 21st was meant to happen and failed. ........ To bring this about the occult powers that are fighting for control of the planet, offered up several high profile sacrifices on the run up to this important date. "

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Aah, this refers to the recent high profile mass shootings, kind of a sensitive area at the moment, so I didn't really want to make this another thread all about them.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Yes...That's what they tried to do at the 2012 Olympics' opening ceremonies. They failed, but they tried.
edit on 30-12-2012 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

Wow! When you said this, I remembered the girl in red. Of course, her appearance was "explained" away, but I always thought the bright red shirt was a message.

Read both:
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.ibtimes.co.in...
edit on 3-1-2013 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by December21st2012
reply to post by Rapha

I don't think they are dark ones. If I had to make a best guess, I would say they are from one of the universes that sits above and on top of us. When the salamanders were shown to me, they performed a crossing, several on top of each other. At any one time, all the salamanders were visible, but only one on the same plane could be physically interacted with. I believe that in the same way, these entities who have been revealing things to me, cannot directly affect our universe, but they can observe it, and have developed the ability to communicate into it.

you contradict what these entities abilities are
Observation of our reality without us knowing has no effect, Yes, however communication is interaction and interaction affects our reality directly.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by Rapha
You are being seduced by the dark ones when you meditate.

I always tell people "never underestimate the ability of dark forces to present themselves as good". They are excellent at deception.

Not saying that the entities that contacted you are evil, but keep an open mind.

I always like saying "You don't know the Power of the Dark side" in a Jame Earl Jones voice

funny as it may be there is a lot of truth to the saying when one tries to discover their own dark side.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Aah, this refers to the recent high profile mass shootings, kind of a sensitive area at the moment, so I didn't really want to make this another thread all about them.

I don't know about entities or visions or anything like that, and I was about to dismiss your claims, but given that you are able to recognize these events for what they are, perhaps what you say is true. You say that their magik failed, are there other forces working against them then? I've only seen the dark forces at work, they are very easy to spot, what exactly are the "good guys" doing to thwart them?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
[*SNIP*]

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
Personally, I'm not going to discount anyone who claims to have had visions or relelations.

As the OP said, there are many layers to reality and we can only see in a limited spectrum.....

What are you getting at there sir? My vision wasn't a lie, it really did happen otherwise I wouldn't be been asking for answers now there would I?

Mod edit: Snipped quote of previously removed above post and off topic comments.
edit on 12/26/2012 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

Yea, no it didn't. If you really think you actually had a "vision", then I'd seriously recommend going to your local doctor.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

To bring this about the occult powers that are fighting for control of the planet, offered up several high profile sacrifices on the run up to this important date.

Who were these high profile sacrifices?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Well, it was a last minute thing, very close to the wire but we thwarted them again, they have used up a great deal of their power with their latest attempt. You will notice some changes shortly, a slight improvement for mankind as their hold has been temporarily weakened.
I have been shown the symbol of the faceless one and a field of violins ablaze.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Rapha

I don't think they are dark ones. If I had to make a best guess, I would say they are from one of the universes that sits above and on top of us. When the salamanders were shown to me, they performed a crossing, several on top of each other. At any one time, all the salamanders were visible, but only one on the same plane could be physically interacted with. I believe that in the same way, these entities who have been revealing things to me, cannot directly affect our universe, but they can observe it, and have developed the ability to communicate into it.

Our natural minds are not capible determining which entities are good or bad, they posses far greater intellect than we give them credit for, and they know how to phrase things in such a manner as to convey the thought of benevolance towards the human being they are attempting to communicate through, they have been practicing this for 6000 years and are superior to us in our current state.

We must trust in God, who created both us and them to reveal who is good and who is bad. If Turtles, Salamanders (both reptilian species) are communicating "knowledge" to you that disagrees with the word of the Creator God, than their motivation is deception and leading one away for the real truth of all things.

Just because beings use words like "peace, love and light" doesn't mean they are "good" it means they know how to present themselve as "good" in order to transform the manner in which one thinks into opposition to the word of God.

God Bless,

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join