It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That special unknown rare element just floating out there in space?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Just the other day i was talking to a science teacher that taught at a university in my city area. He is very fascinated in this type of subject & follows an online group that talk about this type of subject, as we started talking about this he told me out of all seriousness that he has a good friend working for NASA and said (we) scientists working at NASA solidly believes that there is a special unknown rare element that has the ability to manipulate the human body therefore accordingly being able to interact (in action) with other elements via the human brain.. We talked more about other things yet i am trying to remember what he said..

I find this really interesting from what he's told me..

Is it possible a rare element somewhere out in space has the power to change a human to "god" like mode?, Id like to think so as i am sure most of us do.

What is out there?

edit on 26-12-2012 by FeelingPure because: loading please wait

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
So did he say they have a reason to believe something like that is out there?

I guess in an infinite universe with infinite possibilities there's also a planet out there full of unicorns crappin rainbows but what difference does it make?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

no i never asked him, but i'm sure the scientists think of loads of stuff with what knowledge they have, It would be awesome to see a unicorn farting out rainbows.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure
reply to post by Hawking

no i never asked him, but i'm sure the scientists think of loads of stuff with what knowledge they have, It would be awesome to see a unicorn farting out rainbows.

edit on 26-12-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Just the other day i was talking to a science teacher that taught at a university in my city area. He is very fascinated in this type of subject & follows an online group that talk about this type of subject, as we started talking about this he told me out of all seriousness that he has a good friend working for NASA and said (we) scientists working at NASA solidly believes that there is a special unknown rare element that has the ability to manipulate the human body therefore accordingly being able to interact (in action) with other elements via the human brain.. We talked more about other things yet i am trying to remember what he said..

I find this really interesting from what he's told me..

Is it possible a rare element somewhere out in space has the power to change a human to "god" like mode?, Id like to think so as i am sure most of us do.

What is out there?

edit on 26-12-2012 by FeelingPure because: loading please wait

erhm

So what if there is something out there that is capable of manipulating the human body ?
So is a virus but i dont see or expect one of those becoming magic and turn us into gods just because it is still unknown to us, GL with that!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

...scientists working at NASA

Always with the NASA!!!
As I've said before, one of the more appallingly stupid ideas that conspiracy theorists come up with is the idea that anything related to space has to somehow be filtered through NASA.
As if they're the worldwide gatekeepers of "space" knowledge.

There must be fifty bazillion astronomical organisations worldwide, and (comparatively speaking) NASA does jack hhhit of it.

But conspiracy theorist dont seem to learn anything. So when its ever related to "space", like comet Elenin, or killer asteriods, or moronic ideas about magic elements in space, they always blame NASA - an organisation who DOESNT have the ability to keep it secret (or even learn about it first).

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

Of Course it wont just "Magically" make us god like, in space what is the term "god like?" in space anyways? know one knows because mankind made that name up to resemble something..

Lets not use the word "Magically"

Something interesting to watch

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Sorry we are not all as smart as you, I am just trying to keep this subject live & well within the ATS community.

Can't you at least go to threads like these:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and talk negative.

THIS THREAD IS MY EXPERIENCE I HAD SO TOUGH LUCK BUDDY!!!
edit on 26-12-2012 by FeelingPure because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2012 by FeelingPure because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. If there was some kind of super ellement out there in space or anywhere else for that matter that gave Man omnipotence you can be sure we would destroy ourselves!

Human nature has to change before we are ready to play with the big boys toys IMHO!
edit on 26-12-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Nah, you misunderstood. He meant Kryptonite, and it only affects one or two people on earth. The element has traces of planet in it, so whenever a piece of it floats into earth's atmosphere it can be detected by arch enemies and astrogeologists who search for the substance and pay good money for it.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

I work at NASA and this is true. Unfortunately I used it and became a god, and used my god-power to steal the rest of it from the universe, so now I am a megagod. The element is gone now though. Just trust me, I am a scientist.

That is basically what you wrote. How about you write something believable, using names, and sources.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure...and said (we) scientists working at NASA solidly believes that there is a special unknown rare element that has the ability to manipulate the human body therefore accordingly being able to interact (in action) with other elements via the human brain.. We talked more about other things yet i am trying to remember what he said..

No.

It's not possible. We know quite a few elements, and while there's a few we *think* ought to be stable but don't exist normally we haven't seen, it's totally out of scope for some element to suddenly give you superpowers, any more than any other naturally occurring element. If you could fly around after exposure to antimony or molybdenum, it would be pure magic. Same with random transuranic elements. Why would some element suddenly imbue you with "powers"? Sounds like a really bad movie script, the sort you might see on the scifi channel.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
This needs to be moved to skunk, or gray area. Has nothing to do with space.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
It sounds like he's talking about ORMOS elements. i can't be bothered putting up a link but if you google it you'll see what I mean.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
An element like this could exist here on Earth and is simply waiting to be dug up or fished out of the water.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
If that science teacher really told you that, then they are either pulling your leg, or they are delusional.

The most rare and "unknown" elements have been synthesised in the lab. en.wikipedia.org...

Atoms of all elements are just a bunch of protons and neutrons, surrounded by electrons. There's nothing magical or mysterious about that. It just becomes harder and harder for an element to be stable the higher atomic mass it has. Currently, the element with the highest atomic mass is Ununoctium (Uuo), the element number 118. Only three or four atoms of this element have been detected, and it has half-life of less than 1 millisecond. en.wikipedia.org...

Elements like Unuoctium cannot be just floating out there in space; they would decay into lighter elements within milliseconds. And all the lighter elements have been discovered:

edit on 27-12-2012 by wildespace because: spelling

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Was the scientists name Mr Fantastic or Dr Doom? Because it sounds like the plot to the first Fantastic Four movie! LoL
edit on 27-12-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

I thought about this topic and what was said, and then i thought about the rumors of acienct and current secret evidence and knowledge to do with extraterestrials, if lik ein egypt the "GODS" came from the sky, and they are extraterestrials, then the possibility of god like powers is possible, but, do these ET Gods or sky beings pertain god like powers due to a element so rare or hidden that man kind is yet to discover? or are they a species made to have or born with god like powers? also i would like to say i would never belive a NASA information related scientist 100% as NASA are like primary school teachers, they only know what their told, they old teach us dribble, the people behind the really technical hidden black prjects are the master teachers and know all's of whats really out there and they only tell us very minute things to keep NASA's reputation alive and the public interested, bit by bit we see little scraps and sudgestions of LIFE existing out there in the universe, example, look at how it was portrayed mars has a red sky, then we see the rover on mars and they sky is a very fine blue, then we hear about a new life form found on earth that was thought not to be a possable element in forming life, then with more mars info we hear more little dribblettes about carbon and mud and water and so forth, i used to have a picture of water on mars, it was a secret image from one of the previous missions to mars, it was a huge picture because of the resolution from the craft and took forever to open, but the lake in the image was amazing blue water.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

Photoshop can do amazing things. The conditions on Mars are well known. It's 100% impossible for there to be lakes of water on Mars. Sigh.

ETA: Google Water sublimation, might be revealing.
edit on 27-12-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

i think you missed the part where the image was a genuine nasa image,and the fact it was a very high high high resolution image, come on, in some secret documents like the secret experiments conducted by the first moon landing crew, there was found to be not only plant life but alien life, mining operations, iv heard the original transcript recording with armstrongs voice on it! if you think what nasa tells you about mars is true think again, do you really think with coverign up the ufo secrecey their going to tell the truth about potential life right away? do you think lieing and saying, the sky is red, the ground is hot and dry and their is no life will convince those who have no means of seeing it for them selves? please,the science we are told is filtered, look into zero point energy and free energy, no schooling sytem in the world teaches that! why!? because otherwise oil wll be worthless when there are little geniuses running around making free energy devices and craft! the wealthy fat cats will go broke, people will travel and consume power for free, extraterestrial life will be found to exist all this time and the higher ups in powere aka banks and governments will lose their control over the human race.
edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: edit

top topics

<<   2 >>

join