It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cadaver stem cells offer new hope of life after death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateninjah

Bull#. The living have a duty to respect the dead. There are laws against defilement of the deceased.

The only dead people who can be "harvested" are those who consented to it in life. Parents can give consent for minor children.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

I believe you just proved my point. Did you forget which side you were arguing?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateninjah

You didn't read a word I wrote. The laws regarding respecting the dead are violated daily to serve the medical research community. There is a black market for cadaver tissue.

People are so greedy for an extra month of life that they will support any kind of vile act to achieve it.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

Yes Sir, I did. Every poorly thought out word. We both agree that while the individual is alive, they can give consent to be harvested. Am I wrong?

I'm done here.
edit on 23-12-2012 by Pirateninjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
You're a real rocket scientist yourself. You completely ignored the truth about what goes on behind the scenes to obtain the tissues.

People want more life. They want better life.

The problem is they don't care how they get it.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
You're a real rocket scientist yourself. You completely ignored the truth about what goes on behind the scenes to obtain the tissues.

People want more life. They want better life.

The problem is they don't care how they get it.

No, I actually addressed it in a previous post. Saying 'Of course there are less than desirable experiences.."
But here, in this thread, we aren't discussing the rights and wrongs of that.

Let me know when you're lucid enough to have a logical debate about the topic at hand.

It's cool if you don't wanna be saved. Really. I'm fine with that.
Have a wonderful holiday season, Prpl- and thank you for your service.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Congratulations!

This topic and thread has been chosen to be discussed by the ATS LIVE crew this Saturday night between 6-9pm pst (9-12 est), as part of this weeks exciting "Turbo Topics" segment.

We are running 256kbps through the ATS Player but we now run a 32kbps stream for those of you with slower connections and there are also options to listen via other players on our relay site at Illustrial Website. You can also connect to the low bandwidth stream by clicking here to listen to the ATSLive Radio Show on ShoutCast

For more information and past shows, be sure to check out the ATSLive Show Threads Here.

Hope you'll listen in to the show!
Johnny

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join