It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MKUltra Video Game/TV Mind Control, Simulated Terror Drills, Batman Comics and Knights Templar Black

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
Now, The Riddler...from Wikipedia: "The Riddler is obsessed with riddles, puzzles, and word games. He delights in forewarning both Batman and the police of his capers by sending them complex clues." And this part: "Batman's direct conflicts with the Riddler are typically more CEREBRAL than physical". Mind Control. Now, as I was reading about the Riddler, I noticed he is a member of the SECRET SOCIETY of Super Villains! Naturally, after that I studied the picture that wikipedia uses for the riddlers page and then I noticed his cane. It has a gold colored question mark upon it. What's the color of Sand? What the shape of a Hook? Get it!!?? There's even a HurriCANE SANDY.

...No.

^^ winner. everything even remotely mentioning batman in this OP is such a huge stretch, its mind-boggling. and not in the good, thought provoking way either.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamrock6

It may have been a stretch on the Batman part...but what about the rest of my post? What do you have to say about the rest of the subjects?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111

It may have been a stretch on the Batman part...but what about the rest of my post? What do you have to say about the rest of the subjects?

after your 'hurriCANE SANDY' comment, and the way you tried to tie all that together, you lost me. i can't even listen to the rest of what you're saying when you're talking about sand colored question marks being what ties everything together. sorry.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Well, it was my very first post on ATS. It was sort of a rant and I was excited at the time because of the subject matter. Linking things to the Riddler about Sandy Hook or Hurricane Sandy was my fault and does not help my thread, I know that. What I am going to say though is that 'Batman Forever' has CLEAR references to The Illuminati and also has clear references to "Mind Control" in the form of a "Box" that will go on every TV.

Verizon's Evil DVR Box

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join