It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MKUltra Video Game/TV Mind Control, Simulated Terror Drills, Batman Comics and Knights Templar Black

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by forgetmenot

Get out of this thread! Do I need to expose you further? Wow, just wow.

No, it's not totally your thread. It belongs to ATS also. So, you can't kick people off it. Calling people a shill here, is frowned upon and rude, to say the least.

Everyone has the same right to post their point of view in this thread. You may not agree with it, but that is what makes it a debate. We aren't here to sit at your feet, in wonder at your conspiracy theory. We are here to debate it, and deny ignorance.

If you want a forum of people that only agree with you....start your own site where you can block everyone with an opposing point of view. This is just my own humble opinion.

I don't think your dots connect in a logical manner. I do think the issue of mental health is a part of this tragedy.

Des

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

While I will admit that there are some very strange "facts", connecting them is a rather arduous task. There are several issues here at play. The mental part is possible from both sides of the argument. The how and the why are what is hard to quantify. The theories you present are fun to write but are not based in fact. The sad truth is like many other "events", Sandy Hook was a tragedy that will never be fully explained for the simple fact they don't want it explained. They want to create a massive amount of disinformation and contradictions on purpose. I am not saying that what you are supposing is not possible...only that it will fall the way of all theories...some will agree with it and some won't. Needless to say gun control and mind control are a very real issue. Mental instability whether created on purpose or is due to chemical imbalances in individual brains still exist regardless.

You went through the time and effort to bring this information, but you are not the first to try and connect these dots. Most of the people on ATS have already heard them. There was a lot of build up to your posting this thread...you cannot have expectations that all will blindly agree with you. The motto is "DENY IGNORANCE" not ignore dissenting opinions. You do not get to decide who responds...this is an open forum. What you can do is chose to ignore those you do not want to respond to that you feel are trolling you, but trolling does not mean disagreeing...I suggest you take the time to read the Terms and Conditions thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just remember, stating an opinion is not fact and all are members are entitled to have one, including but not limited to yours.

Under each name there is a drop down arrow, this gives you many options, one of which is an "ALERT". When you click on this the person who you feel is not following T&C protocol will be brought to the attention of one of the many hard nosed Moderators that patrol this incredible site...if they think it warrants attention they will do so. Be prepared for them to do nothing though and don't be disappointed. Do not take thing as a personal attack against you. They will challenge mostly anything you post so temper your expectations and take it for what it is...an opportunity for like minded people to say what they always wanted to say and have a place to say it.

Good luck.

BAW33

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Damn you Des you beat me again...lol.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
To be fair in the spirit of open mindedness, mental control is very real and should not be discounted. That being said rudeness is not a strength so much as a weakness. We may encounter shills on this site, for such is the nature of the beast and while annoying as a tick in your forehead, not the end of the world! (Did I say that out loud)?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'll refrain from lecturing you about stuff and Welcome you instead!
This environment may take some getting used to. People often start off strong until they get used to the feeling here.
I don't find you any more outspoken than many others I see posting now and then.

That being said, you obviously like analyzing this subject, and so just to add to your stack of things to sort through, you might be interested to watch this video of the Olympics ceremony. I didn't know until today that there was anything "Batman" or "Joker" related, but there is.
I thought you might find that worth going over is all.
(Disregard the "Rapture" reference! I think it's pretty good without that!)

As far as the dots you are connecting...I don't know and can't say. You mentioned some cool things to look into, like the DVR box with patented heat sensors. I'm no fan of TV anyway, and that sounds like another good reason to avoid anything connected with them.

For me, there's just too much going on to keep up with, and right now things just seem a little blurry, moving too fast.

I'm going to give you a S & F for the Bible references though, for sure!

God bless you and hope you like it here at ATS.
edit on 23-12-2012 by On the Edge because: f r

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Sorry, but I'm getting REALLY tired of these misleading thread titles...

Kind of reminds me of eBay and Craigslist posts. C'mon

edit on 12/23/2012 by weavty1 because: added rolleyes smiley for extra effect

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot

No, I think I'll stay. I'm rather sick of people brushing away mental health issues and labeling them as mere distractions or worse. Maybe if less people did, things like this wouldn't happen. Sadly though, "coulda, woulda, shoulda" scenarios won't bring back those poor people. What we need is people to recognize real factors in this tragedy such as the decline in mental healthcare funding (and not just funding, quality as well, but I suppose that goes hand in hand with the funding ) around the country. There are a lot of other factors too, but all I'm saying is that the Riddler belonging to a fictional secret society ( along with your other conclusions ) would not be one of them in my opinion.

I don't know what made me the target of your ire, but I'd rather discuss the information and not each other.

edit on 23-12-2012 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2012 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

Well if there's are issue with mental health and how it's handled, blame the liberals. They wanted to mainstream these kids instead of keeping them institutionalized where the training is specific to those needs. Now we have teachers handling these kids that do not have the background for it.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

reply to post by forgetmenot

Well, I know for a fact that TPTB are trying to distract the masses with issues of mental health and gun control, you're acting suspicious. My intuition tells me that you are a disinfo agent.

I dont understand how you got a connection between the color of the riddler staff, gold and sand....

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Sorry the video didn't post earlier.
Too late to edit, so I'll just give a different link to it instead.

The Batman/Joker references start around 2:45.

EXPOSING the Closing Ceremony Ritual - Occult Symbolism
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEXESWJ1d3c

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Watching now. Thanks a lot for posting this for me. I know the connections are there. I may have been stretching when mentioning The Riddlers cane, but other than that are some things coming to light.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
A wise man once asked this:

"Is what I am about to post a genuine attempt at civil discourse/debate about the topic or, am I trying to scream at the world and force my personal beliefs down everyone else's throat?"

and this:
if you're here to use ATS as your personal "bully pulpit" to inflict your views on the rest of the world, logic, the truth or civil debate be damned, you might want to find another forum.
edit on 24-12-2012 by redbarron626 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I'm not going to argue about how this is a mental health issue. That issue exists and is very real and there are many who need help. That being said, I found a 16 second video that will you all should see. It's a clip from the 1966 Batman movie and in that movie, The Joker and Riddler worked together. Anyway. They want to make the messages clear.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Upon reading the plot to the 1996 movie it is strange how they use a projection a submarine to trick Batman and Robyn: "The United Underworld equip themselves with a dehydrator that can turn humans into dust (an invention of Commodore Schmidlapp, who is unaware he has been kidnapped by the felonious foursome), a World War II "Pre-Atomic" Submarine made to resemble a penguin, and their three pirate henchmen (Bluebeard, Morgan and Quetch), and Batman and Robin must stop them. It is revealed the ship was really a projection. When The Dynamic Duo return to the buoy via The Batboat with the projector on it, they are trapped on it"

Batman Plot

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Great video, and what struck me was they were using the old school Batman and Robin during the ceremony. The 1966 plot to the very first Batman mentions using projections to trick Batman and Robin. Interesting to say the least!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Just goes to show ya, things aren't as innocent as they once appeared.

Read about the term "Revelation of the Method" lately.
You may have heard of it?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I'll check that out!

Thanks for your reply.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Excellent connection/review. Now this reply will be more in reference to the black and whiters naysayers, and those who choose to exercise there programming to believe that perception is always reality. I will make this as short as possible.

For those who subscribe to the "there is no connection, you are looney," and any other disinformation tactic, why don't you take a gander into toxicology sites where these non beliefs are most certainly true. For instance,
"BURUNDANGA" plant which is called scopolamine in scientific terms. If you don't think that the powers that be (CIA) and others are not connected to Sandy Hook, the dark knight, and Aurora, you have fallen victim to your programmers. Since some of you did not buy into the answer 111 connections, how about this one

www.lilwaynehq.com...

You would have to be looney not to respect this video as symbology to the aurora shootings. You don't have to listen to the lyrics (mute the video).

Here is a website that scientifically dives deep into what the OP is talking about as far as the works of MKultra and mind control.

www.whale.to...

Another issue that has reared it's head in this thread is "mental health issues". Well the problem with that is.....you are focusing on the wrong thing! The question that should be asked is "who or what is triggering these mental issues"? Any honest experienced psychologist will tell you that no psychology or its many therapies can combat the workings of MKultra.

So before you declare anyone "looney", please understand the depth of the facts and try and listen for a change. Or you can ask Frank Olsen about being looney. Oh wait, I forgot.............His drink was laced with '___' so that his constituents at the CIA could have a just reason to submit him into a PSYCHIATRIC ward to be thrown off of the 13th floor (demonic symbology) only for forensic pathologist to find out that he had be dead before being thrown out of the window. Lord knows what torture and hell he went through before actually dying. ALL IN THE NAME OF OUR ARROGANCY AND OR PROGRAMMING TO THINK THAT WE CAN PRESCRIBE TRUTH BASED ON OUR LIMITED FACTS AND UNDERSTANDING.
edit on 26-12-2012 by Mgm84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

...I'm going to start by mentioning the Knights Templar and start progressing quickly on because there is much to cover. One of the themes of my post here is puzzles so I will tell you that one of the words that's important here is "Knight", among other clues, in the form of riddles. I will mention briefly that Skull & Bones, as we all know, is real and was founded at Yale university in Connecticut...

Now, a lot of us have been ridiculed for actively trying to look for links to things and are told that we are stretching it too far and are ultimately looked at as crazy. I will quote the bible here though: "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7 and another: "There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed..." Luke 8:17

With that said I'll move on and mention John Kerry (Proven Skull & Bones Member) and how he will be taking over Hillary Clinton's position as Secretary of State. According to wikipedia, John Kerry was born in none other than Aurora, Colorado (More juicy stuff about Aurora further on!). Ok, now on to the connections. So, most of us here can pretty much agree that 9/11, Columbine, Aurora and Sandy Hook (And many more suspected staged events) were highly suspicious, more so starting with the most recent Aurora and Sand Hook events.

I fail to see the connection between where politicians were born, college fraternities, the number 666 in(which means "mankind" not the number for "evil" or the "devil"), and the fictional character Batman. Where a politician was born has no correlation with the tragic events that unfolded. This is highly speculative on your part.

Ok, now I want to tell you about the Batman Comics connection specifically for this part. So far most of us agree that it's a bit creepy, to say the least, that there are the words Sandy Hook on Banes strike map and also a supposed screen cap of the numbers "322" (Skull & Bones) in one of the scenes. The movie is called Dark KNIGHT, which alludes to Knights Templar and Dan Brown novels, that kinda thing, in my opinion. I'm far from a scholar and I only have a GED; and am only somewhat familiar with Batman, mainly the movies except for the 2 newest ones, but anyway moving on...

The movie was entitled "Dark Knight" because that was the phrase coined to describe Batman. There was a line of comics entitled this. It has no link to the Knights Templar. Same word, but it would be like relating "Burger King" and the "King" of England with each other.

Last night I am bored after doing lots of research about this stuff and log into Trutv to see what new episodes of Jesse Ventura they had, ... The latest episode is called "Brain Invaders" and if you have not seen it...

This show is for entertainment purposes. There is little basis in fact with many of these episodes. They are many times familiar to the papers sold at newsstands that enthrall with headings like "Half bat, half-human boy was born!"

Watch it, I highly recommend it. Ok, so in that episode it mentions towers used during the cold war and recycled into mind control weapons. One of the towers just so happens to be in Aurora, Colorado, and is tower 666!

Mention above of the number "666." Also, there is no evidence to support that these towers are for mind-control.

...Ok, back to Batman. Remember Batman Forever where Jim Carey plays the RIDDLER, pay attention to that, and he creates a TV mind control box that beams stuff in people's heads! And the only reason I even thought about that movie is because of my reading of Verizon issuing a patent for a DVR box that has heat sensors and cameras that detect which commercials it should show you!

That isn't precisely how the device works. It has much to do with whether or not you change the channel during certain commercials tagged with descriptions like "food." If you watch these types of commercials more, they will air more often.

Now, The Riddler...from Wikipedia: ...more CEREBRAL than physical". Mind Control. Now, as I was reading about the Riddler, I noticed he is a member of the SECRET SOCIETY of Super Villains! Naturally, after that I studied the picture ... I noticed his cane. It has a gold colored question mark upon it. What's the color of Sand? What the shape of a Hook? Get it!!?? There's even a HurriCANE SANDY.

The Riddler is a fictional character. "Sandy Hook" is a very common name for a town area. An example would be "Elm Street." This was used for the "Nightmare on Elm" movie titles because there is an Elm Street in nearly every large city of the US. The natural disaster has nothing to do with Riddler's cane.

LINKS

The sources you've listed are from personal blogs, and "entertainment" sites.
edit on 27-12-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The above post was not in any way, shape, or form an attempt at trolling. I wanted to try and point out in a kind manner that the situations, individuals, or fictional material you've mentioned have no connections with each other in any way other than that they use similar words in the English language, in some cases.

As a side note, I admire you veracity in the search for truth. I am sure that someday, you may very well stumble upon something using the very same out-of-the-box thinking ability you've displayed.
edit on 27-12-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join