It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Sandy & Sandy Hook. Coincidence or Connection?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cannabis
reply to post by Caidema

I think you've already shown us that you'll believe anything, especially since you believe a hurricane is connected to a school shooting. Does this mean Obama is using HAARP to try and take your guns? OH NO THE ELITE IS MAKING FALSE FLAGS.

I guess you have a hard time reading and or understanding English. I specifically said that I wasn't 100 percent convinced of any of this. Im aware it's a pretty big jump and I do not in anyway believe that this is 100 percent the case. I am simply asking questions and doing research, said it only made me wonder. But that is all. I'm not some gullible teenager. So maybe try reading what I said first used for claiming that I am believing all of this. But if you think looking into something and asking questions is believing it, send you are greatly mistaken and ignorant

PS: What website do you think your on anyway? This is the general conspiracies forum. Lol. Durrrr
edit on 23-12-2012 by Caidema because: added last line

edit on 23-12-2012 by Caidema because: spelling

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Caidema

Maybe you should think before you post...you may not be gullible but there is more than enough gullible people on ATS. One of them is bound to think you're talking about an actual connection and become even more paranoid than they need to be. It's as bad as the 2012 Doomsday scare campaign

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cannabis

If you are scared just say so. It was not my intention whatsoever to scare you or anyone else. If everyone decided not to post their thoughts and opinions due to scaring people, then this entire forum and website what have no posts. Practically every single forum could scare anyone for any reason. Your argument is pretty pale.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Unlikely, i don't like to believe in the connections to music videos and other far out stuff

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cannabis
reply to post by Caidema

Maybe you should think before you post...you may not be gullible but there is more than enough gullible people on ATS.

This is a legitimate point. I understand that this thread is supposed to be "lets discuss" but people who have not developed critical thinking skills might just add this to the list of nonsense they have knocking around their head to claim that fascist Obama can cause hurricanes and signs of on murders of children so that he can take your gun away and put you in a concentration camp.

That kind of "paranoid style" can even be a detractor to the type of thinking that I think you're advocating OP.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
[COLOR=red]1[/COLOR]. Newtown, a Satanist hub, was selected as stage for the final shooting rampage before 1996 (1).

[COLOR=red]2[/COLOR]. The reason to have an Elementary School named Sandy Hook in script is the symbology of History for the satanists who staged "Sandy Hook".
From entry gate to a New Age (2a) ... to the first proving grounds of the USA (2b).

Nudist Gunnison Beach, Sandy Hook, NJ, is a satanist joke about the long scripted final act to strip citizens from their guns (2c).

3. Sandy Hook Elementary School had ZERO teachers and students (3).
From 911 no planes 2001 to no school 2012.

[COLOR=red]4[/COLOR]. Neither satanists nor anyone else can generate hurricanes. Only God can.
In other words the link between the Sandy Hook hoax and Hurricane Sandy is once again the Irony of God in End Time.
Weeks before the final scripted Newtown act, nobody asked more in disbelief than the satanists the question "Hurricane Sandy's Hook: How Unusual Is This?" (4)

Not to mention the question "Hurricane Sandy makes landfall: Lower Manhattan, Liberty Island (Statue Of Liberty), Ellis Island and Sandy Hook among the hardest hit areas. What does it all mean?"

For notes:
www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
There are conspiracy theories that I can really get on board with. There are ones that I don't agree with so much, but can respect the angles as well as the time and thought that went into them. There are theories that I think are just crazy, but I give kudos to the imagination of the people behind them. And there is ones like this...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join