It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) Eagle snatches little kid off the ground!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Eagle swoops down and snatches a little kid... carries him few feet off the ground before dropping him.

I read a few comments saying this was a school project but it's still cool to watch...

Also goes to show why you shouldn't believe everything you see on youtube.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
sorry to tell you but it was discovered to be a HOAX and there is some info about it already on ATS.

cheers

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

HOAX ? I didn't know that . Thanks for the info . Can you give us the link who debunked that ?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Video makers admit HOAX:

www.npr.org...

A little search on ATS and around the net would've prevented this thread from being born.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Three students studying animation and digital design at Montreal's Centre NAD, the school says, made a video that's gone viral today because it looks (sort of) like an eagle snatched a baby off the ground and started to fly away with the little kid.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Video makers admit HOAX:

www.npr.org...

A little search on ATS and around the net would've prevented this thread from being born.

I never said it was real. Notice there is no edit in the OP... I said some people made it for school...

A little reading wouldve prevented that reply thread from being born

edit on 23-12-2012 by Athin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Athin

I read a few comments saying this was a school project but it's still cool to watch...

Also goes to show why you shouldn't believe everything you see on youtube

Oh yeah , You already said that this was a school project . Do we have anything left to go and search in Youtube ? How do we differentiate which is CGI and which is not ?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

What do you mean anything left?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Video makers admit HOAX:

www.npr.org...

Did you link the right source? That doesn't have any admissions by the video maker. It in fact says in the very last paragraph that they have send a message to the maker but haven't gotten a response.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Video makers admit HOAX:

www.npr.org...

Did you link the right source? That doesn't have any admissions by the video maker. It in fact says in the very last paragraph that they have send a message to the maker but haven't gotten a response.

I didn't link any source that was someone else.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Even though this video is fake Golden Eagles posses the lift power to pick up a small to medium child.

edit on 24-12-2012 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join