It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A potential assassination plot on Missouri Governor Jay Nixon (false flag/2A?) has been revealed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
A marine veteran was approached by a complete stranger and offered $10,000 to buy a sniper rifle and scope (obviously high end) to kill Missouri Gov Jay Nixon and another $100,000 when he carried out the assassination. He was told that they had other targets as well. The vet balked at the idea and then the man threatened both him and his wife (revealing that he knew where his wife worked, what time she left and came home from work and what make and model of car that she drove). The man then feared for his wife's safety and went to the authorities. It seems strange to me that a stranger would approach someone whom they knew all about (including his wife) unless the retired marine veteran was being set up to be a patsy where both military veterans and "sniper" rifles would then be demonized as Act II of The Attack on The Second Amendment.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This is definitely interesting but you know people are going to get angry unless you post a link.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaX
This is definitely interesting but you know people are going to get angry unless you post a link.

Yeah..what???

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Please explain why you've posted a thread about a 60 year old assassination attempt.
edit on 22-12-2012 by Mrgone because: peas

wiki
edit on 22-12-2012 by Mrgone because: (no reason given)

Man did I get that wrong. My apologies OP. The articles I'm finding are from 2011. Not fifty years ago

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by edaced4

A link to where the OP got their information from. People on ATS get angry when you post stuff like this without showing them where you got your information from.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaX

No no...I understand. I'm in MO and haven't heard anything at all...was agreeing with you about sources...I also wonder about OP links...
edit on 22-12-2012 by edaced4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

So You turned it down?
Is your wife ok?

Otherwise Story or Link...
edit on 12/22/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Interesting, I will pay attention for more info.
The question I have, if someone made a serious threat toward me or especially my wife, I'd take a prisoner and guantanamo him until I got full disclosure.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaX

I would if I read the story but I heard it on tv.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I searched online and found this story (the man lives in Springfield, MO).
www.kspr.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Nothing in the Sunday morning paper - just the online reports (above).

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

The veteran (looked 60ish) also has a physical disability....not the best choice for a hit man methinks but he probably would not physically harm the conspirator who approached him either. $110,000 is some serious money altho I doubt that the vet would have been paid if he did commit the act. In fact he would probably have some anti-govt rants about lack of care for "disabled vets" attributed to him to facilitate the further demonization of veterans and firearms (and then be found dead with his fingerprints on the murder weapon).
edit on 23-12-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
So your theory is the is the NWO ot whomever the bad guy of the week is running with the worst plan ever? Would the more likely case not be that it is just some local nut job? I mean you could something like that a hundred different ways and none of them would have you randomly asking someone who once was in the Marines but, had never killed anyone or even owned a rifle.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Anymore with the attack on the Second Amendment and the strange events surrounding Aurora and Sandy Hook I am not taking anything at face value. If the guy who approached the marine vet was a nut job then he sure had a lot of information on the man and his wife. Given the framing of veterans as potential terrorists and the expectation that the further attack on the Second Amendment will include scoped rifles as "sniper rifles" which a high profile (political) assassination would surely introduce legislation to further that agenda, then let's just say with all of the above and the timing of the solicitation that I am suspicious.
edit on 23-12-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join