It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Sandy Hook be a cover for a terrorist plot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
One thing many here will agree with is there are some major discrepancies in the official story surrounding this incident. We're not going to beat to death the highlights as hundreds of other posts have already done so. The tragedy is real, and many of us could never begin to understand the suffering of these families involved.

One thing my mind keeps going back to after the recent wave of active shooter incidents we've had the last few months are the bits of information leaked from bin laden's pc after he was allegedly "disposed of".

One of the major pieces of information stemming from those leaks were how the terrorist leader wanted to see attacks transition from the traditional hard targets like government buildings, to softer targets where security is minimal. Some examples he used of these soft targets were movie theatres, malls, schools, and hospitals.

One can see quickly that all but the last have been the targets in the recent wave of shootings.

Now think for a moment if you were on the national security side of things...

Would you rather go on the news stating a terrorist attack has occurred at an elementary school...inciting panic in every school across the country, resulting in school closures and children being pulled from academics? At the same time glorifying their attack on mainstream media.

Or

Would you rather use the same lone white male shooter story where he has no friends, heavily medicated, and mentally unstable and just chalk it up as another crazy nutjob?

Now im not saying this is the case, but in recent events one cant help but wonder...

What do you all think?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Maybe not a terrorist plot but as sick as our government is dare I say a setup to take away guns. This and John Homes had spooky similarities. I don't wholeheartedly believe this but it's possible.
If they were looking to take away all our freedoms and have complete control over us in the future taking away our guns would be a necessary step.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PrestonSpace

But couldnt they accomplish the same by just putting the correct media spin regardless of how the incident occurred?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

edit on 22-12-2012 by Zeta Reticulan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I keep seeing all of these Sandy threads.. there's so many of them.

I think most of this conspiracy stuff is the result mostly of bad reporting by the media than it is any actual conspiracy .. such as the idea people think the principal is still alive and faked her death because a statement about the incident was apparently attributed to her.. couldn't it just be that the media got someone's credentials wrong? what IF it was a vice principal ( I don't know that it was ) .. the fact is, things get misreported... Especially in massive events like this where the news agencies are scrambling for every bit of information they can to scoop the other guys... very little fact checking goes on! and when one outlet misreports something the others tend to regurgitate the same stuff...

I think its just important to sit back for a bit and let this all properly sink in.. news will continue to come out for weeks.. misreported facts will slowly filter out and a clearer picture can be had..
edit on 12/22/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I keep seeing all of these Sandy threads.. there's so many of them.

I think most of this conspiracy stuff is the result mostly of bad reporting by the media than it is any actual conspiracy .. such as the idea people think the principal is still alive and faked her death because a statement about the incident was apparently attributed to her.. couldn't it just be that the media got someone's credentials wrong? what IF it was a vice principal ( I don't know that it was ) .. the fact is, things get misreported... Especially in massive events like this where the news agencies are scrambling for every bit of information they can to scoop the other guys... very little fact checking goes on! and when one outlet misreports something the others tend to regurgitate the same stuff...

I think its just important to sit back for a bit and let this all properly sink in.. news will continue to come out for weeks.. misreported facts will slowly filter out and a clearer picture can be had..
edit on 12/22/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

You said exactly what needed to be said....

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutatismutandis
One thing many here will agree with is there are some major discrepancies in the official story surrounding this incident. We're not going to beat to death the highlights as hundreds of other posts have already done so. The tragedy is real, and many of us could never begin to understand the suffering of these families involved.

One thing my mind keeps going back to after the recent wave of active shooter incidents we've had the last few months are the bits of information leaked from bin laden's pc after he was allegedly "disposed of".

One of the major pieces of information stemming from those leaks were how the terrorist leader wanted to see attacks transition from the traditional hard targets like government buildings, to softer targets where security is minimal. Some examples he used of these soft targets were movie theatres, malls, schools, and hospitals.

One can see quickly that all but the last have been the targets in the recent wave of shootings.

Now think for a moment if you were on the national security side of things...

Would you rather go on the news stating a terrorist attack has occurred at an elementary school...inciting panic in every school across the country, resulting in school closures and children being pulled from academics? At the same time glorifying their attack on mainstream media.

Or

Would you rather use the same lone white male shooter story where he has no friends, heavily medicated, and mentally unstable and just chalk it up as another crazy nutjob?

Now im not saying this is the case, but in recent events one cant help but wonder...

What do you all think?

I WOULD SAY THE ANSWER TO THE TITLE OF THE OP IS

YES

www.abovetopsecret.com...
===============================
Anyone seen this yet!?! Wow

Is this the PROOF & SMOKING GUN Sandy Hook was a BLOOD RITUAL SACRIFICE???

At the very least this new evidence is compelling and worthy of consideration IMO, especially due to the BIZARRE details and all the problems with the OFFICIAL STORY surfacing which is EXACTLY what happened with 9/11 and this theory explains better than any other as imho!

Here's the original article that this video investigated and followed-up on!

www.911truth.ch...

edit on 1-1-2013 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2013 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Why not just buy a few kids that the media wouldnt notice? Why go through all this trouble and risk the public fearing the worst?

I wont try and discredit occult activity or this school possibly having a resemblance of a temple. The operation on the other hand does not make sense.

top topics

join