It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Cheny making money off the War?!?! 900 million to be exact.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 07:30 AM
link   
What's your take on it?!?!

www.corporatewatch.org.uk...

foi.missouri.edu...

[Edited on 6-5-2003 by abstract_alao]

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If it is true, it is a pitance compared to the 60 billion that France was going to make off Saddam. Or do you think they didn't want to see Saddam go because Iraq was a "Soverign Nation"? LoL

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Its not over yet... we have yet to make a decision on what to do with Syria and Iran.... I have a feeling that Halliburtons services will be needed again in the near future.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Making money off the war?

Gee, there will be companies that make money. That is obvious.

Would it make you feel better if you pick the corps that participate?

I don't want any part of that, and in return, I'm not going to throw rocks (as long as the companies involved are from allied nations).

I hope G.B. and Australia gete large shares, as well as Spain.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Ahh.. Halliburton.

Our old friend and, of course, the Bush administrations very very good friend.

In many ways the Iraq and Afganistan conflicts have been Haliburtons conflicts. They have gained more out of these conflicts than any Government.
For it is not the U.S taking over the middle east, just merely Halliburton...

www.corpwatch.org...

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The underling principal of going into war is almost always economic. War stimulates economy. This is a perfect example of that. You really can�t be mad when you think about it. The only thing that I�m a little iffy on is Cheny�s involvement. I actually saw the story on Fox the other day and looked up some info for this post. Cheny denies any involvement in helping them to get the contracts. In fact the contracts were put together before September 11th. Halliburton can charge what ever they want for how ever long they want. No competition!!

I have kinda changed my feeling about the war now that it is �over� I think this is the calm before the storm. There is no point in getting worked up over something that is out of your control. The election is coming up and the democratic party looks a little sad. From Al Sharpton( No comment) to Kerry( a Bonesmen) to Liberman ( I have nothing against a Jewish president. I just think that I might send the wrong message to the middle east) this party doesn�t look good. However I�m still going to vote even though I know it�s a joke. People died for my right to vote so I would be a slap in the face not to. The Green party is looking good these days
Just kidding.

new topics

top topics

join