It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bah Humbug

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I"ll wager the only sane thing to do is to wish you all the very best of health and personal
happiness in the comimg year.

Best to you all,,,Wildmanimal

P.S. I regret to inform you that all of your Holiday Bonus Checks have been offshored to
the Far East. We do offer complimentary Big Pharma Meds and unsupervised access
to lots of weapons and unlimited ammo.

I mean really, why are these folks flipping out, and why on earth do they have access to
the weapons that allow them to commit such atrocities?

These episodes of psychotic behavior are becoming more systemic with each occurance.
The question remains, How did these "insane" people manage to perform with such accuracy.
How did these "insane" people have access to multiple expensive weapons .
How did these "insane" people have access to hundreds or even thousands of rounds of Ammo?
How was it that no one in their immediate contact could not have helped prevent such tragedy?

It just doesn't add up.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Originally posted by Wildmanimal

These episodes of psychotic behavior are becoming more systemic with each occurance.
The question remains, How did these "insane" people manage to perform with such accuracy.
How did these "insane" people have access to multiple expensive weapons .
How did these "insane" people have access to hundreds or even thousands of rounds of Ammo?
How was it that no one in their immediate contact could not have helped prevent such tragedy?

Ya know, that could actually be viewed differently. Maybe we should just be thankful that all of the other crazy bastards don't have weapons and ammo. It could be worse.....

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

You have a point there,
Thanks for helping look at the situation from a different angle.

Thank you for taking the time to reply as well.

Best to you and yours, Wildmanimal

join