It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campaign for Liberty removes foreign policy from its platform under orders from Rand Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
So amongst the first things Rand Paul has done since "inheriting" the Liberty movement from his dad
1. Vote for a version of the NDAA that still included indefinite detention
2. Have C4L remove its non-interventionist foreign policy planks, apparently as a prelude to a 2016 run for president.

I guess Rand is hellbent on purging any "liberal" sounding elements from the movement.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FSBlueApocalypse

Always said this apple rolled down the hill....a shadow of what his dad is.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The only thing I liked about Ron Paul was his foriegn policy.

The 'Liberty Movement' is a scam.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
He's not a chip off the old block.

The last straw was when he dumped his Dad's campaign and endorsed you know who.

No scruples.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well, let's look at this reasonably. Ron Paul's positions; hmmm, these didn't exactly get him very close to the presidency now, did they? I mean it is a given that, to become POTUS you have to be a lying sack of crap... but what if it was the establishment that was getting lied to for a change? What if (and I realize this is a risky if) but what if Rand is telling "Them" what they want to hear, realizing it is impossible to be even placed on the ticket, let alone elected unless "They" accept your place there?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Well, let's look at this reasonably. Ron Paul's positions; hmmm, these didn't exactly get him very close to the presidency now, did they? I mean it is a given that, to become POTUS you have to be a lying sack of crap... but what if it was the establishment that was getting lied to for a change? What if (and I realize this is a risky if) but what if Rand is telling "Them" what they want to hear, realizing it is impossible to be even placed on the ticket, let alone elected unless "They" accept your place there?

Wow, wouldn't that be neat!!

top topics

join