It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye on Marlboro packs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I know what a KKK hood looks like. I don't see the eye holes. Maybe it's for blind Klansmen.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The b turned upside down would make the "towers" almost spell out 911..

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The kkk link to marlboro is over 20 years old
and the link was, there was 3 k's in the red design
on the packet,even then it was tenuous,however it
was also said at some point,that they funded them
not sure whether that turned out to be fact or rumour,

now they've removed the origanal bottom triangles
from the origanal,it looks like a pyramid im sure
the lion was always where it is tho.

oops i got that wrong the k's were on the lid sorry
edit on 25-12-2012 by cjttatu because: (no reason given)

im all over the place today i didn't put that very well did i...to see the K turn the pack sideways the red bit forms a K there were 3 on the packet-
edit on 25-12-2012 by cjttatu because: sorry thoughts are straight,, typing it isn't working

edit on 25-12-2012 by cjttatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cjttatu

Yeah I was shown the KKK thing in like 95 when I was 13. I'm still on the fence if its intentional or not.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
so now anything with a triangle and a symbol in the middle is Illuminati? what a joke

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Not everything. Just things that are the symbols for huge corporations selling lethal products to the masses that are designed to make them live shorter, more addicted, and more controlled lives.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You know, I haven't smoked a cigarette since christmas. Now, maybe I might be crazy for seeing the all seeing eye in a pack of smokes, but that thing doesn't show up in things that are good for you. You don't see that sort of thing in a bag of oranges... Well, not unless you're hardcore crazy. And I don't think we're there yet. Well, some of us.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
marlboro seem to attract these interpretations - i also had the "kkk" thang pointed out to me when i started smoking, as well as that, if you turn the pack up side down, marlboro read upside down and back to front almost reads to sound like "orrobl (ie:horrible) jew"

just sayin....

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Probably because it's one of those population control products meant to kill off the underclass. They peddle their product with government acceptance because they kill you off when you're about to get old. The government gets to use up the worker, and then when it would have been time for retirement? Dead.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter42

i was chatting to a friend about this earlier today, and we decided that the fall out from the 2.5k or so nuclear bomb detonations so far on our planet (that we know about) are probably more of a threat to our longevity - he suggested our best hope is to out breed the effects

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Well, smokes mess with your fertility. And it probably depends on where you live. If you live downwind of Fukushima, you probably ought to worry about the radiation, take iodine pills, etcetera, but if you're worried about cancer, you probably shouldn't add carcinogens to your dose of strontium and cesium and what ever other byproducts of the nuclear age.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Wow could it just be a coincidence? I mean im sure there are elitists whom praise the existence of cigarettes however it seems a follish to make any sort of nwo connection

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This is Phillip Morris we're talking about here. Merchants of death. As to why they'd sneak the illuminati symbol into their packaging, maybe they just have a sick sense of humor?

"Hey, Dale Gribble, here's something to get paranoid about and raise your blood pressure while we're selling you something that will kill you."

I used to smoke a lot. Then I caught that awful flu that the government created to sell flu shots, and I came down with pneumonia. Felt like I was gonna die if I didn't quit, so I did. Went cold turkey. Was one of the hardest things I've ever done, but it had to be done.

The Indians are probably laughing from the great burial ground in the sky. As with a lot of things, it's our excess that does us in.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join