It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implanted!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Here is my introduction:

***MOD POST EDIT (Live Link Removed)***
*Closing Thread*

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” or spam will be removed. Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. Please, after you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas.

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

You can not link to your website/blog/podcast or advertise without the express permission by the owners of AboveTopSecret.com. if you wish to pursue such, you can do so by contacting us here.

edit on 12/21/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gregor272
Here is my introduction:

[snip]

A real introduction would be nice...not just a link to a story. Welcome to ATS...

Des
edit on 23/12/12 by JAK because: Quote edit - see the above staff edit for details.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Gregor272

Hmm... Well.. First of all- WELCOME!
Second.. What exactly are you implying with your story?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateninjah
reply to post by Gregor272

Hmm... Well.. First of all- WELCOME!
Second.. What exactly are you implying with your story?

This part I found interesting.....

In 2003 i came in conflict with the law (mayhem). I was sent to a prison for criminaly insanes, because when i was arrested i gave to protocol that i could have been implanted. In september 2009 i was released from prison.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
In 1998 i attendet a commercial highschool. One of the teachers wanted to recruit me for a political party. He offered me an academical degree, only if i had become a member of the socialdemoratic party. Since i refused that offer they try to re-educate me. For me living in Austria is like in a former easternblock country. If you don´t become a member of a political party, you get a problem.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
take it out so we can see it!!!! Can I call you on that thing first though?
2nd line

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
What information could be saved on this implant?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Does anybody know what RFID-Reader i would need to read the information on this implant? I mean the frequency. It´s now 13 years old.

new topics

top topics

join