It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else having headaches today? 21/12/12

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

Not sure if this is connected to today or not but I have been having really bad headaches all day today, still feeling it now.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is having them?

Now, two probable causes... I am just having a headache (nothing unusual)

or I am having headaches because of some effect of today

The first one is ofcourse most probable, but out of curiousity... anyone else having headaches all today?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I have had a huge one from the last 2 days and into this morning, felt very dizzy in the shower then a pop...but it gone now...

I blame morning coffee.
edit on 21-12-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

I would say sleep it off, but if the world does end........You will have time to rest then......

Anyways on topic, nope all is well here! Another day in paradise! Snowing, and crappy, no meteor showers....Nibiru.....etc.....Nothing at all......

link   

A lot of folks have hangovers today....but, will probably just call them headaches.....

Des

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

No but yesterday was terrible for me with that issue.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

haha not a hangover I am afraid, I have not drank any alcohol (yet)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Before the storm hit yesterday I got a bad headache that lasted almost all day. I suppose the change in Barometric pressure is what caused it. I tried the five antidotes for headaches and none of them will touch this kind of headache. Sometimes just going out in the cold works or a shower but with a stuffed up nose that doesn't always work.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I've had a low burn headache all morning so far.

On a side note, I had a good amount of beer last night.

Connection? I don't think so.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Hmmmm yes that could be a probable cause.

A rapid change in barometric pressure... we are having some storms and flooding here in the UK at the moment so there would be the pressure change right there.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I actually did have a headache today... took some Ibuprofen, drank some coffee, aaaaaand it's gone.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

most likely the cold weather, could of course be something else but that would be my first thought if i had a headache today.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
May be way off base here, but do you have gas heat and if you do, have you had your furnace checked lately? Carbon monoxide can cause headaches, dizziness, sleepiness, etc. Could be a cracked chamber.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Yeah I do have gas heating but that was sorted just the other day and the guy checked it all, so it's not that thankfully!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
There is billions of people on this planet.

I am guessing there are millions of people having headaches today just like every other day.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
YES!!! and my cats are over jumping ...its really funny..........my body doesnt ache either

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
i have a headache - probably due to the fact the earth has been transported to the center of the orion galaxy as it was flung out of its original galaxy after the end of the world happened - or maybe a beer too many - not sure which - welcome to the 5th dimension.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

If this is the 5th dimension then I want no part of the realm of eternal headaches! lol

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by racer451

My dog has been acting up all day, backing a lot more than usual and not backing at anything in particular.

So the fact that my dog is acting out of character today and your over jumpy cats is interesting to me.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well, it is the seasonal change... Headaches can be associated with flu/cold symptoms... any sore throat, runny nose?

But i'm pretty sure its Nibiru's doings.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
No headaches but I have been having these bouts of intense ear ringing for weeks now. Sometimes it's even like a harmonic chime. I just had a hearing test this year and no issues.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join