It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry - Security Council visit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

If you were backing a president who was worthy of the job, you & all Rove Repbulicans would not substitute the parsing of your opponents words for actual discussion of governance record or detailing what actual plans you do have that warrant America's trust in re-electing ( electing for the first time) Bush.

That is my feeling on Kerry. He spends all of his time talking about how Bush has done EVERYTHING wrong and yet his Senate record is quite pitiful. If you look at his 20 year senate record you will see for yourself that his actions in those 20 years are NOTHING like the words he is speaking now. It's quite sad that people are following Kerry blindly and are not taking the time to look at his actions in the Senate. He talks a good talk but there is NO evidence that he will do anything that he is saying while he is campaigning.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Jayzuss, this is the kind of ridiculous righteous quibbling over minutia that comes from the 'angels on pin-head' mentality.

Laughably senseless.......and lets face it only 'playing' with any credibility among the republican fan-club themselves.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
I know cognitive dissonance is a beeeeeyooootch, but why do I need to go depthward on something that was already drawn, measured and left wanting?

Wait, you are making reference to Mr. Kerry here, correct BT?

seekerof

[edit on 25-10-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The reason why Kerry can't tell the truth, and attacks Bush on everything is because he has no record to stand on. one bill is all that he has accomplished in his entire 20 years as a senator, I think he had 4 recomendations, but only one bill. Why doesn't he focus on what he has done? what can he say, I spent 4 1/2 months in Vietnam. I was in the senate for 20 years, I have French blood in my viens, I am a blueblood, I'm an Intellectual, my wife is rich.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
quibbling over minutia

Telling a bold faced lie about ALL the members of the
United Nations Security Council, and telling a lie about
the intent of that Council, and telling a lie to the entire
United States of America in order to get elected is
hardly 'minutia'.

This involves international relationships. This involves
other countries being able to trust our President. This
involves a dishonest president wanna' be. Those are
the EXACT things that the dems have been screaming
at G.W. over for the past four years. Now Kerry screws
up BIG TIME in those areas and it's 'minutia'?

Yeah, right!

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

If you were backing a president who was worthy of the job, you & all Rove Repbulicans would ....

Off topic blah blah blah ....

The subject here is Kerry Lied (AGAIN).
He lied. He lied. He lied.
This has international implications.
This goes directly to his character.
He looked directly into the camera and
told hundreds of millions of Americans
a HUGE lie (not to mention the hundreds
of millions of overseas viewers).

(shades of Bill Clinton looking into the camera
and lieing all of America 'I did not have relations
with that woman, Monica Lewinski'.)

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison

If you were backing a president who was worthy of the job, you & all Rove Repbulicans would not substitute the parsing of your opponents words for actual discussion of governance record or detailing what actual plans you do have that warrant America's trust in re-electing ( electing for the first time) Bush.

That is my feeling on Kerry.

Was there an alternate America in which Kerry was president & is up for election? Else, we are talking about what two people can do in the office & what one has done with his term as President

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Was there an alternate America in which Kerry was president & is up for election? Else, we are talking about what two people can do in the office & what one has done with his term as President

OK so let me get this straight,

Kerry should be given a clean slate on every thing he says and has done since he entered politics because he has never held the office of President? So somehow if he was President he would change his strips? Is that what your getting at?

Oh and before you start saying well we know what Bush has done with the office of President, let me answer you. IMHO Bush has done a great job as president under difficult times. Kerry on the other hand doesn't even know who he really is.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Here comes the spin.....

Yes fast as a bullet, speedy a rocket plane.....

the DNC spin....no Flip-Flop.......

Yup the spin has started! Well he didnt meet with Columbia? Well ALL 15 votes counted and HE lied. Period.

Now BUsh lied when he said the 'WMD' word. Yet Kerry LIED again and said the same thing but the left only recognizes , yup, you guessed it BUSH lied, not Kerry...

FLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

FLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppppp

Spin away folks!

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I wonder if the members of the security council are claiming they never met with Kerry in the same way that Cheney never met Edwards? Do you really think there is a senator who hasn't met with the members of the security council in a major military conflict? Yeah right. I bet Senator Wellstone met with memebers of the security council

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Yeah right. I bet Senator Wellstone met with memebers of the security council

Was Cheney there also..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join