It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something IS UP. The Sun Is so bright today, I almost got blind!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Cloudy and snow flurries here...sorry.

I did get up this morning and watch the Solstice sun rise before the clouds moved in...my little tribute to "the end of an age"....I then had coffee, smoked and goofed off online for a while.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Looks like something has happened to the Sun.
Look at the ISS live feed from 20 December 2012 at 10.50pm from about 11 minutes in. The camera is turned to see where a strange light is coming from. It seems to me the Sun is more violet in this ISS recording;

www.ustream.tv...
I can't see it staying so I would get a copy.

And the Sun has a 'winter triangle' formation on it and will be fairly in the middle on 21 December 2012, according to this guy;
www.youtube.com...

Strange things are happening.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Izak4K

Seen it today for about 15 minutes before the clouds set in again, the rest of the day and for the past months its been pretty cloudy, but yes it was a bit brighter and hotter then usual. But that could all just be that moment you get when your body and eyes adjust to the sudden clearing up of the weather, and everything seems brighter then usual only because everything has been more cold, and clouded up then usual. Time will tell nothing to us were the sun is concerned it will outlive us all by far. Stardust questioning stars we are.

<< 1   >>

join