It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Discovers He’s Actually A Woman Thanks To Kidney Stone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
How trippy is this...fathers 6 children as a man and then finds out he has woman parts because of a kidney stone...that would be like me going to the hospital for a gall stone and finding out I have internal testes that produce sperm...WTH.

A trip to the hospital to deal with a kidney stone wound up being a life-changing event for a Denver, Colorado man, who learned in the emergency room that he was actually a woman. That man, Steve Crecelius, was a photographer who had been married for 25 years and was the father of six children when an ultrasound revealed that he was actually female during that hospital visit five years ago, Ashley Jennings of ABC News and Rheana Murray of the New York Daily News reported this week. After hearing the news, he decided to begin living as a woman.

edit on 12/20/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

Sorry forgot the source...www.redorbit.com...
edit on 12/20/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: add

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
How trippy is this...fathers 6 children as a man and then finds out he has woman parts because of a kidney stone...that would be like me going to the hospital for a gall stone and finding out I have internal testes that produce sperm...WTH.

A trip to the hospital to deal with a kidney stone wound up being a life-changing event for a Denver, Colorado man, who learned in the emergency room that he was actually a woman. That man, Steve Crecelius, was a photographer who had been married for 25 years and was the father of six children when an ultrasound revealed that he was actually female during that hospital visit five years ago, Ashley Jennings of ABC News and Rheana Murray of the New York Daily News reported this week. After hearing the news, he decided to begin living as a woman.

edit on 12/20/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

Dumbest thing i've ever heard, and doomsday theories are making the rounds.

Finds out he's a woman, so becomes a woman? Has kids as a male, becomes female

Dumbest. Thing.

freewill, do as you will, but man...
edit on 20-12-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

Whoa!!! The weirdest thing is that he chose to live as a woman after finding out. That is just really weird to me.

Could you please add the link so I can read more?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
big deal ive got nipples that are useless

where did you get this news from?

what bits did he have inside him?

Im assuming like a hermaphrodite, only on the inside for the girl bits.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
big deal ive got nipples that are useless

where did you get this news from?

what bits did he have inside him?

Im assuming like a hermaphrodite, only on the inside for the girl bits.

www.redorbit.com...

oops.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Are they sure he didn't get himself pregnant all those times?

Would that be considered incest?

edit: Awww, I get it now, he was a man then became a woman. d'Oh! He made a better looking man, but whatever makes him comfortable and feel normal is good with me. Be who you are.
edit on 20-12-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Found this...

Maybe it isn't as weird as I thought (after reading more into this)
edit on 20-12-2012 by UnaChispa because: Posted wrong video

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I enjoyed the read, especially "...its not dad anymore, its dadette!" Now thats funny as F%*K!!

edit on 20-12-2012 by Ranong because: (no reason given)

S&F
edit on 20-12-2012 by Ranong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by UnaChispa

(Maybe it isn't as weird as I thought (after reading more into this)

That line is the sublinnal message.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

I don't get why he would want to start living as a woman just because he has some spare parts, but different strokes for different folks! Personally, if I found out I had inner "male" parts I would continue to live as a woman- without question!

I wonder how confusing this all must be for his children? I see LOTS of psychoanalysts in their futures!

Edit: After watching the video I haven't changed my perspective, other than I think there will be many visits to the psychoanalyst for his wife as well! Maybe I'm just too old to change my point of view, but I think even though the wife and kids are showing their support there have to be many deep seeded emotional issues attached to the situation! Also, after having lived so many years as one gender it would just be too weird to begin life as another gender, no matter what sort of feelings had existed.

edit on 21-12-2012 by littled16 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2012 by littled16 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join