It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday By Boredom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ok the title was more to bring people here, but seriously am I the only one that has found today to be extremely boring?

I mean there is nothing really good on TV. Sci-Fi seems to have been waiting for tonight to have a good excuse to play some horrible Doomsday movies that should ever have seen airtime if not for the date. I wonder what their line up is made up of for tomorrow?

Now granted tomorrow starts the first day of the longest nights of the year, but already this night seems to be pretty long if you ask me. So my question for you all is.

What are you doing to pass the time tonight?

I am watching an old 1949 show online called Suspense, Playing Diablo 3, watching my cat go nuts, and browsing ATS.

Ooh maybe my cat isn't just playing maybe he is receiving signals? yea bad attempt at humor there. Anyway come on someone has to post. What are you doing?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Its quiet everywhere its like the world stopped. I am drinking a beer contemplating having a cigarette..no good news to read either and yes nothing is on the tube. However, I am wide awake.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Wine.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well, I did kind of want to see what unfolds on ATS until the 11:11 GMT countdown. But I'm kind of unimpressed with what I'm seeing so far haha.

Thinking of going to eat those California sushi rolls in the fridge and put on some Futurama.

new topics

top topics

join