It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is very strange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I was looking to see if china had started telling the truth about tianoming square, but I stumbled upon a Chinese article about some doomsday nonsense and Jesus. The comments are really interesting.
news.sina.com.cn...

"Hateful Christian livestock, they disowned, loyalty to Christ, which led to the persecution of the number of families, which led to the number of families separated, depriving the number of families on the agricultural economy, to development, their wives and children, family members dead. Requires the government to destroy Christ, to help the people to the right path, the development of the economy people wealthy, powerful country well-off."

"I think they have done, but the American belief in God is stronger than anything. They know that as long as there is God in, they will never be able to do evil had no choice but to turn to the Chinese because they believe the Chinese God seldom set foot in the place, but the results will prove them wrong. God any corner of the world, are at work."

Lot's of comments about "supporting the communist government".

What's your take on this?
edit on 20-12-2012 by Avgudar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avgudar

My take on it is that I don't read Chinese and, as your quotes show, translation software is unreliable, so your source article is useless.

That said, Christianity is tolerated in China, but the government isn't keen on it, and they have a long history of cracking down on religious groups that they view as cults (apart from the Cult of Personality, of course, lol.)

For example, here's what appears to be an official page, denouncing Falun Gong: Truth on Falun Gong. The Chinese government really doesn't like Falun Gong.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by Avgudar

My take on it is that I don't read Chinese and, as your quotes show, translation software is unreliable, so your source article is useless.

That said, Christianity is tolerated in China, but the government isn't keen on it, and they have a long history of cracking down on religious groups that they view as cults (apart from the Cult of Personality, of course, lol.)

For example, here's what appears to be an official page, denouncing Falun Gong: Truth on Falun Gong. The Chinese government really doesn't like Falun Gong.
I translated into four different languages, and they all basically said the same thing. It might not be grammatically correct, but at-least you can get the gist of things.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Avgudar

Well, it looks as if this cult, The Almighty God" is being accused of scamming money like familiar pyramid schemes, brainwashing and sedition.

CCTV network reporter for a comprehensive understanding of the facts of the cult's organization and the illegal activity, to expose the true face of the cult depth investigation.
Unscrupulous cheat grabbing money is one of the characteristics of the cult, the police have those blinded by the cult of the masses to join the church to pay two thousand dollars,
  It is understood that, in addition to the requirement to pay 2000 yuan contributions started going to teach, "Almighty God" cult also requires members to "sacrifice" to meet the leader will promote the "dedication," the more, the "peace", " Grace, "
The more, sometimes deception, intimidation, sales to the members of the" holy water "worthless," holy ", boasted to be able to cure all diseases, security and peace, on the level" in order to profit from.

I guess it cost $2,000 to join the church and then they need to keep paying.

Hmmmmm, sounds a lot like Scientology!

This part is interesting.

Wei Zhao Mountain in its organization, deliberately deification of a young woman, referred to as a "female Christ" (also called "Almighty God" the actual God "," Eastern Lightning "); saying that he is " high priest."

They sound more like a "David Koresh" type of cult than true Christians.

top topics

join