It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leave Your 12/21/12 Goodbye Message Here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
(Mods) I tried posting this and it got closed down for being similar to a thread here, I reworded it, not understand why it was closed. This is not a "you were right, mock thread" it's a time capsule for ATSer's to say good bye with the impending doom that's coming shortly. A time capsule if you will. I mean no disrespect, I am just clarifying, please do not close down.

Since we are all getting wiped out tomorrow, i'm going to leave this for the next civilization to find, Just in case.

I think we should all reflect on things we love and leave a last message.

So Goodbye. The best parts of my life: My Daughter, My Wife, umm.. Being Alive. Food, Football

Wish I could have saw: The Jets win a Superbowl. Atleast I got to see Mark Sanchez benched.

And to the next civilization:

Try to love each other a little more, and kill each other a little less. And don't pollute the crap out of everything, it makes the weather go a little crazy.

And don't believe everything you read in the news.

And spend less time trying to stop the things you can't, and instead, fix the things you can.

And don't grow GMO's, they suck.

Vaedur.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Vaedur because: fixed goodbye spelling

edit on 20-12-2012 by Vaedur because: Added 12/21/12 to the subject since it moved forums.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Goodbye, everyone. Hello, oblivion. I will miss music and friends and booze. I will not miss governments and pain and crack. YOLO, Peace.
edit on 20-12-2012 by JackyMenace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
GOODBYE BYE BYE BYE !!!!!@#45

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
stay classy world.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

See everyone on Saturday...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'm not going to say goodbye. Just thank you.
Thank you to everyone who has been a part of my life, no matter how small a part you played.
You made me who Iam and gave me a ton of loving memories. If that 's all I get to take with me when my life energy transfers...then it's all good.
If I wake up tomorrow...I truly will live every day as if it's my last.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
To my loving family, it was me who blew off at last christmas dinner and blamed it on the dog.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
To anyone Ive hurt, Im sorry...To anyone who hurt me, I forgive you...If you owe me money the debt is cancelled and if I owe you money ..hahahahahahahahah. To the few people I really hate, I hope you survive. I know there will be no internet to view this, but, please try to take care of this planet we screwed up...you cant do any worse than us.....There, I feel better for that.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Bye world, see you tommorow and just in case I don't. Fu*k you for killing us all.

Love and kisses

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I REGRET NOOOTHIIIIIIIIIIING!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
To the next generation of humans.

Our national anthem was a song called gangnam style.

Our skin colour was purple

Our God was Xfactor

Our laws were made up with 2 simple rules;

1st rule of fight club is that you dont talk about fight club.
Our 2nd rule was we don't talk about fight club!

The answer to life the universe and everything is... 42

edit on 20-12-2012 by bluloa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Goodbye bills yihaaaaaaaaaaaah

edit on 20-12-2012 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
My parting words..if this happens or I am hit by a bus crossing the street tomorrow...

I have loved learning what love is. I never really knew until August 13, 1995 when a doctor handed me 8 lb 14 ounce baby girl in Landstuhl Germany. From the insant I saw her I loved her. Every day since my life has been about her. EVERYTHING. I will miss her and she will miss me, but she will be fine. She is smart, capable and can help launch the new world and doesnt need me any more. I pray that she has happiness, love, and a beautiful life. She has made me cry. She has made me laugh. But most of all she shown me real, honest, unconditional love exists. She truly is the greatest gift I have ever been given. I will never forget how her hair smelled fresh out of the bath, or how her little hand felt in mine, or how it felt to hug her, laugh with her, and cry when some stupid boy broke her heart. She changed my life in an instant. Being her mommy has been the hardest job but the most rewarding. Stay strong kiddo, and know that no matter what, you are smart, you are beautiful but most of all you are ENOUGH. love to infinity...XOXO mom ps...if I get the chance to be your guardian angel i will be with you always...if not I will talk to the man i charge and make sure you get an equally cool one!

I have loved just being. The older I got the crazier the world got. When I was little we had 3 channels on the tv...(those black boxes with screens in every home you probably see around). Dont figure out how to make them work. They are evil. As I got older, it progressed to almost endless channels. Make your kids play outside. Computers, cell phones, etc clouded our world and detached us from one another. Do not bother figuring these out either. They really can ruin human interaction. Just be. Lay in the grass by a lake on summer day. You dont need a boat, jet ski, etc. Just be.

To my family, thank you for loving me. My mom and dad especially. They didn t have to love me. They adopted me. But they loved me every single second of every single day.That meant more to me than you could ever imagaine.

To my dog Clyde, you are my best friend. I hope you find a family that loves you like I did. Run and play little man. Just stay out of the street. And stay away from big dogs. You are a little guy, and even though you do not realize it, you only only weigh 10 lbs not 100. I hope you find someone to snuggle with each evening after work. I hope you find someone to play with. I will miss you buddy.

To the people left...Love one another. Love the earth. Treat both with respect and care. Find a cure for cancer. Find clean energy sources. DO NOT INVENT MONEY. Oh and when you decide people have to work...we worked 2 days a week and had 5 days off...not the other way around.
That seemed to work great!!

Do not strip mine. Do not pollute the oceans. Protect all animals. In my lifetime I sadly saw whole species disappear.

I am out. Peace and love.

PS One more thing for my daughter.... you are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are grey..you will never know dear how much i love you...please dont take my sunshine away...

edit on 20-12-2012 by k21968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
So long and thanks for all the threads
Maybe I'll see you on Saturday
If we're not all dead

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Damn you for making my eyes drip liquids, did you have to type you are my sunshine to your daughter? I have a 4 year old i sing it to her everynight, although, she's going through a stage, where when she sings it, she replaces sunshine with "poopy".

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Later, it's been a peach!!

I've actually been leaving time capsules all over the place. A few pennies here, pictures of me and my family there. I've left quite a few artifacts buried in the ground just in case. That way, sometime in the future people can come onto the ATS equivalent and speculate on how I lived!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

Sorry. i made myself cry too.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well ATS, it's been........emotional.
See y'all again real soon.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
So long, and thanks for all the shi...erm...fish!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
New civilizations should know that we went down fighting to the last. Unfortunately, not fighting the circumstances we created that led to our demise, but fighting each other for no real reason.

Do not let this be the lext legacy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join