It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese State Media Demands US Citizens Be Disarmed

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I demand human rights for chinese citizens

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
i demand freedom of press for the people of china

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

i usually like my sammiches poop free. can we please get the poop out of our sammiches?

believe me I would like nothing more. I just don't get the whole morality pedestal that some people like to prop themselves up on......

NEWSFLASH. Some people from all countries occasionally say stupid things You don't blame a whole nationality because one person from that nationality says something stupid and you don't blame an individual based on the actions of thier ruling government. All sweeping generalizations do is tick people needlessly off and cause an unwarranted unnecessary flame war.

With all these threads and the prevelence that it seems nobody is even considering the possiblity that compromise is an option is it any wonder so many marriages fail these days? It should be common sense that compromise is part of life, people do not always get what they want when they want it. We are all people from the same planet on earth and yes, our views based on geography will not always be the same, but as this is common sense so should civility in discourse be common sense. I think we can all agree that anyone has a right to voice thier opinion on anything, but that does not necessarily mean that if someone disagrees with you that you have the right to try and impose your opinion and this is what I see happening in these threads from both sides of the issue. The whole "I'm right therefore everything you say is rubbish!" mentality is getting rather stale.

edit on 23-12-2012 by Darkphoenix77 because: punctuation

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

i'm actually just trying to change a few minds really. we all get heavy about things i'm just trying to show people a few things that happened to the past where people unarmed trying to live cant escape a doom which has fallen on so many before can you dig it? if our military volunteers can use fire and steel, then we can definitely have the in case of emergency break glass and defend yourself gun with either rock salt, buckshot or slugs on ones behest. one man one gun, behind a doorway could have brought down the columbine shooters, the joker copier, or the most recent jerk with mommys gun. the individual must control the gun. crazyhorse called every woman in the tribe "mother" and he grew into a warrior who even was fighting strong starving to death. we need to study heroes such this and even arthur of camelot, raised by merlin, though human with faults achieved legendary status. in this era we need to revamp heroism and defiance of malevolent forces regardless of fraility, worried about the one next to you. our adaptation as mammals has been fire and steel. those who don't learn the discipline of steel depend on those who do and sometimes fall prey to their greed and malice like recent events

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join