It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's December 21, 2012 In New Zealand And The World Still Exists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Heck, I was hoping we were going to be greeted by extraterrestrials.
Bummer.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Actually, there's a specific time when the solstice happens.
And it has not happened yet.
Here's the exact time depending on where you are:
www.timeanddate.com...

So don't celebrate just yet...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Actually, there's a specific time when the solstice happens.
And it has not happened yet.
Here's the exact time depending on where you are:
www.timeanddate.com...

So don't celebrate just yet...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

So there you have it. December 21st somewhere on the planet, and we're still here. Am I surprised? No not at all.

Still think something is going to happen?

So you're saying that because everybody is "still here", that means nothing will happen? Since when does something happening have to entail people disappearing, the apocalypse, doomsday, or any of the other cliche 21st predictions? You do realize there's endless possibilities for what could happen? I'm not saying that "something" will, but even if no huge noticeable event occurs, that still doesn't discount something happening. Since that date is the supposed end of a cycle, it may just be that we begin to see changes occur starting this next year. Gradual changes, not spontaneous & all at once.

I say we take this opportunity, to make a conscious choice to change the world for the better.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu

Originally posted by Jason88

So there you have it. December 21st somewhere on the planet, and we're still here. Am I surprised? No not at all.

Still think something is going to happen?

So you're saying that because everybody is "still here", that means nothing will happen? Since when does something happening have to entail people disappearing, the apocalypse, doomsday, or any of the other cliche 21st predictions? You do realize there's endless possibilities for what could happen? I'm not saying that "something" will, but even if no huge noticeable event occurs, that still doesn't discount something happening. Since that date is the supposed end of a cycle, it may just be that we begin to see changes occur starting this next year. Gradual changes, not spontaneous & all at once.

I say we take this opportunity, to make a conscious choice to change the world for the better.

I like your thinking. I do think if nothing noticeable or impactful happens right away then we should all be making choices to change the world for the better. But that's also the rub, for the most part we're in charge of our destinies, we affect change.

I'm open minded and by no means a total skeptic (I'm here aren't I!), but I just don't see anything happening other than the Mayans didn't add an extra calendar digit because they precisely couldn't see this far into their future.

I hope things change for the better. Always an optimist over here.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
edit
edit on 20-12-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The new agers were right, I am totally evolved to the next level of consciousness! My frequency has aligned with the earths, and now I know everything. Unfortunately the vast majority of the planet wont notice the change, but let me tell you, it is awesome being omnipotent. Now I feel really silly for mocking all the retarded posts leading up to today cause they were sooooo true!!!!! Later, I'm about to hitch a ride on Niburu (only us evolved persons can see it now)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm very surprised that some quick witted business person hasn't thought ahead on this one and printed off some 'HAPPY DOOMSDAY' cards - ah well, it's not too late - they come around every year!

HAPPY DOOMSDAY EVERYONE .......

edit on 20-12-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I think it's rather irritating to see so many people trying to shoot down others. Yes, shouldn't people know that the elite's plans spread over a few years? Yes, but hey, we make mistakes. We shouldn't shoot them down, because some of those same people may be reliable resources in the coming future. Sitting in a cage like a hungry lion, waiting for its prey isn't going to do any good. I know that most are tired of date setting, but shouldn't you KNOW what to expect? So, to take personal time out to attack people isn't needed. You knew this would happen. This is nothing more than mere pride. You simply want to boost your ego and exalt yourself over others. I'll tell you this however. We still have a two extra days for events to happen. Heck, I'm putting out the branch until after Christ-mass, because at that point the masses gaurds will be down and they will be wanting to celebrate and thus, they are at their most vulnerable. Of course, we have the food price spike next month and some of Obama's bills shall come into play. I can care less what you think, but either way 2012 spells the year of transitioning into the NWO. This year is the year of the dragon. Next year is the year of the serpent. 2013 will be the year to watch and much tragedy will occur no matter what. Like I said, give it until Christ-mass. Pardon any spelling errors.
edit on 20-12-2012 by scmoG because: (no reason given)

*edit*

Anyone else find it funny how the media has been completely focused on Christ-mass specials and events? The only thing about doom I have seen, is The Soup and of course, no one took their satire seriously. The big date and the media ignores it???
edit on 20-12-2012 by scmoG because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by scmoG

Maybe the media like NASA decided that it wasn't a great idea to send everyone into a mass hysteria? Oh wait we are talking about the media so guess that's not true. Maybe they just realized it was doing nothing for their ratings.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Actually its when the sun enters 0 degrees Capricorn and that hasn't happened just yet... about an hour or two longer.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
NO NO NO you just dont understand....
The 21st is the BEGINNING of the ENDNG.....
This will take MONTHS to CLIMAX......by my calculations in maybe the last week of APRIL or so.....aye around THAT 21st.......hang on to something bolted down, people,we are just comming up to the first big roller coaster dip!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

Read what I wrote again. They WANT us with our guard down. Judging from the fact that many people are making plans and talking about Christ-mass, they succeeded.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by scmoG

I didn't misread what you said... I just don't think anything is going to happen and I don't think they are trying to cover anything up because there is nothing to cover up.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread910094/pg4#pid15581738]post by Phantom28804[url]

Okay, so all the big timers leaving, bunkers being built, weapons being stocked up on, food being stocked up on, among many other things are for nothing. Okay, I got you.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Does that mean I have to cancel my 'End Of The World" Party I have planned for tomorrow night??
Ok, I do Friday night dinner parties all the time, this was just a happy coincidence that the 21st happened to land on a Friday.
We are having a big taco bar spread sorta dinner thing with all the trimmings! Should be a good time!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Is it over yet?

Did anything happen?

Are we dead yet?

Should I stay indoors?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join