It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never forget John

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Yesterday I took a walk to the cemetery just like that maybe looking for a quiet place far away from the city's agitated and crowded streets.

Walking through graves gives you a feeling of peace and complete silence that cannot be disturbed by the thought that people that were yesterday today they are gone..

A grave caught my attention by the fact that it was more neat and also see that a rich person was resting there.Fresh beautiful flowers chrysanthemums and gladiola this grave had and candels all over around the beautiful black marble tombstone carved and polished.

www.wholeblossoms.com...

I realized that indeed it was a rich person and someone took care almost every day of the grave accordingly with the rank that that person had in the society.

While admiring this beautiful black stone I saw next to it hidden in the grass a small stone tomb covered by the time of oblivion .

I approached to see better and few words were written on the stone and drew my attention.

"Here rests John beloved husband and father,a wonderful man.Gone with the angels in the year...we will never forget him"

Instantly without thinking I started to clean the stone by realizing that that person did not have anyone on earth and nobody to care for that grave for many years.I started to clean around the grave by pulling the unwanted grass that covered all over the place thinking that "John" was a good person a good husband and father.Just like a duty of doing something that I had to do.

While cleaning around the tomb I was thinking that when I will be gone after many years maybe there will be no one to take care of a small tomb stone covered by grass somewhere in a forgotten corner of an unknown cemetery.

In the evening I returned with fresh beautiful flowers chrysanthemums and gladiola and candels and I arange them in a way to be seen by those that are passing by in the night just to see that there rests "john" a beloved husband and father gone with the Angels in the year....long time ago.

list-of-birthstones.com...

When I will die if I could come back on Earth I woludn't visit my grave but instead I would stop to John's grave to clean the tomb stone and to bring fresh beautiful flowers and to light up candels ....just like that to be seen by those who are passing by to approach and read few words written on that tomb stone.Here rests John a beloved husband and father a wonderful man ,Gone with the Angels in the year....oh I feel tears in my eyes...sorry ATS...Forgive me.

www.aliexpress.com...

edit on 20-12-2012 by piequal3because14 because: tears

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Theres a cemetry not far from where i live and i pass it sometime and see the gravestones, and sometimes i stop and read them. I realise they all represented breathing life at one point and each as real as anyone of us. Now they are silent and nestled inside of the dirt and wind of eternity passes over the spot of their last resting place. I cant be sad because it will also be my fate and i am at peace because i have let know everyone who i love i love them. So im free from the burden of eternity with that unresolved.
edit on 20-12-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
touching .. and inspiring ...
i love being reminded that there are thoughtful, compassionate, caring, kind , loving people all around ... making the place a bit brighter

darkness cannot exist where there is light ...

God Bless y'all x

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

darkness cannot exist where there is light ...

God Bless y'all
You to be blessed.

Indeed darkness cannot exist were it is light but we must keep the candles lighted for those that must not be forgotten.

top topics

join