It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Bumbling Is Purposeful & Proof

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by XXX777
Oh, they had style. They had style. Many winning teams are mass-murdering. I guess you call them filth because they lost?

I call them filth because that is exactly what they were. They persecuted, abused and murdered millions of people based purely on their religion. And no, they did not have style. They did seem to have an obsession with leather coats and nonsensical racial theories, but I fail to see how that can be classified as stylish.

One man's persecution, abuse and murder is another man's style. And that based on their religion.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
How about this for style.....

1 Samuel 15:3
New International Version (©1984)
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.

Dude. Children and infants? Cattle and sheep? That's style.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
One man's persecution, abuse and murder is another man's style. And that based on their religion.

I'm sorry, but are you claiming that you admire the Nazis due to their actions? Because that's what your comment could be construed as meaning.
edit on 21-12-2012 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

You're quoting from a bunch of Bronze and Iron Age folk tales. Hardly a historical document.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join