It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's had a Past Life Regression and if so who do you suggest?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

I agree. Plus, the youtube videos don't work
it would be best just to see a professional. Wish I had the money for it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Midnight13

I would agree to a point in that they do not work as well as being with a trained professional most likely would. However, if one is used to meditating they can work as I have experienced the last two nights.

I would also go see a professional myself, however, I can not afford to do that at this time. Hopefully next year times will be better and I will be able to do so.

reply to post by avvie

This is the first time I have checked this thread since I last posted, so I missed the warnings posted by svetlana84 from yesterday. I assume that made you not try the video I posted or any others on Youtube that are similar, which I definitely can understand as I do see where svetlana84 is coming from.

I did try that same video again last night. Compared to the other night the images that I saw last night were very clear and vivid. Here is what I saw:

I saw myself standing on top of a huge rock next to the ocean, it was raining, and waves were hitting at the rocks on the coast. I was wearing a raincoat with the hoodie pulled on top of my head and in my right hand was an old fashioned lantern. I had dark brown hair and a full beard. Standing to my left was a black doberman and behind me to the left was a lighthouse. I am assuming this means that I was a lighthouse keeper in a past life.

reply to post by svetlana84

Thanks for your words of advice. It is nice to hear that someone like yourself is concerned about the welfare of others. I definitely agree that you bring up some valid points. However, at this time I can not afford to go to a professional, so I am stuck with what I can use for free for now. As I said to Midnight13, hopefully next year times will be better for me and I will be able to go see a professional at that point in time.
edit on 12/21/2012 by theUNKNOWNawaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by theUNKNOWNawaits

Honestly, i am skint now. So i'm going to read up on warnings and how to get myself help if needed and i may give the video a go. I am desperate to find out about my past life. I listened to the first 15 minutes of the video and followed his instructions and have honestly never felt more relaxed in my life. So may try the whole video, even if it just relaxes me its worth it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by avvie

I definitely understand where you are coming from and it is always good to do a little research before jumping right into something. I also understand your need for this type of knowledge.

Yes, if nothing the video is a great way to get some amazing relaxation. Let me know if you end up giving that video or something else a go some time, as I am interested to hear what you find on your search to find your past life[s].

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I was trained at the Ravenheart Center in Colorado for Past Life Regression and Between LIfe Regression. They have an international Between Life Regression website with certified therapists. You can find someone there.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CHANQ

I forgot to mention i am from the UK

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
www.iblrn.org...
Here is the link to certified therapist. There is at least one in the UK.

<< 1   >>

join