It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PRISON WITHOUT TRIAL IS BACK ! : NDAA Indefinite Detention Provision mysteriously Stripped From Bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
While we were here debating the recent Newtown shooting and prior to that studied the news, the NDAA Indefinite Detention Provision was mysteriously Stripped From Bill.Just like that...

WASHINGTON -- Congress stripped a provision Tuesday from a defense bill that aimed to shield Americans from the possibility of being imprisoned indefinitely without trial by the military. The provision was replaced with a passage that appears to give citizens little protection from indefinite detention.

Just found that while researching on some stuff. The guns are next.

HUFFINGTON POST LINK
edit on 19-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Ohhh theres more things happening then that!!!!

That energy they created or whatever from the ritual is going towards something.

Why do you think everyone is watching it? Its kind of like praise or worship, i wonder what kind of affect this much focus on one thing has towards the overall goal of the ritual? I guess only those saturated in knowledge of the occult would really understand.

edit on 19-12-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
if all the states in america would just tell the federal government to F*** off we wouldn't have to deal with this bull# anymore

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by Ladyk74

Ohhh theres more things happening then that!!!!

That energy they created or whatever from the ritual is going towards something.

I guess we will find out soon where all this is heading!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
AS I have said before,.
The DHS buys a Million plus in hollow point ammo for 9 mil
and then buys more hollow points for their M1s ?

Not practice rounds people,.
And then this is suddenly brought back..

Somethins a brewin

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
They're trying to piss everyone off to the point where we snap, and then they have justified means to use that ammunition; because we will no long be acting with reason, but instead with lunacy. Other countries will observe our demeanor and decide not to intrude on the aggression the United States Government will be distributing to it's populace; we'll all just be terrorists. Then the industrial-military complex will be at our doors with a whole new batch of people to test it's weapons on, probably a good 2-3 months away.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
AS I have said before,.
The DHS buys a Million plus in hollow point ammo for 9 mil
and then buys more hollow points for their M1s ?

Not practice rounds people,.
And then this is suddenly brought back..

Somethins a brewin

Yes they are.

I know someone (relative) who works for DHS. Boots onthe ground type. He said they do use hollow point for practice. It's just easier logistics wise.

That being said, he's really nervous about what's coming. So am I.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
They are not going to give this up.

Rand Paul fought as hard as he could to get the amendment submitted, the lines have been drawn again by those that are oppressing rule of law and those that fight for it.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
America the land of the free.......

Glad I live in UK where you are guarenteed a trial

Seems after 200 years Europes the free place and America is the tyranical govemnet.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
American military has been doing this for ages.
Why is everyone paranoid?

Something is coming? Please explain what that actually is.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
American military has been doing this for ages.
Why is everyone paranoid?

Something is coming? Please explain what that actually is.

There is a clear difference of doing it in secrecy in fear of public backlash/perceived guilt and being open, proud, and touting your new executive/military powers of doing it when you want to, anywhere you want to, to anybody you want to.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Update:

Rand Paul called out John McCain on being the one who stripped the provision from the Bill.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It funny a few Americans on here have claimed us Brits are passive and lack balls and let our govermnet walk over them yet when our govermnet tried to extend the rights to hold suspects without trial from 96 hours to two weeks the public had a fit, although the law passed it has alot of restrictions ansd after two weeks will end with a trial anyway.

How you guys let this law pass beggers belief and is a bigger infringment on human rights and freedom than any gun restrictions.

new topics

top topics

join