Does anyone truly know hard facts about what happened in Newtown? Not even the police are sure on the current story floating around. From the ones
currently 'surfaced', this is what I know so far, and together, this story is most idiotic, ridiculous, and illogical massacre that I have ever seen
- Shooter was supposedly a 20-year old autistic male
- Shooter has no record of the past 3 years
- Shooter was found with brother's driver's license, despite not seeing brother for 3 years
- Shooter live(d) with mother (supposedly), and killed her
- Shooter acquired an AR-15, Sig sauer, and Glock (and supposedly a shotgun) from mother
- Mother legally owned a (diverse) collection of guns, only lacking a sniper (for now)
- Shooter had high-precision accuracy (that would come from weapons training), despite being mentally ill
- Shooter wore a bulletproof vest and mask (in an elementary school) despite planning to kill himself
- Shooter's brother had anarchistic views
- School was littered in .223 rounds, however shooter had 'multiple' magazines for both pistols and his AR. (why?)
- Shotgun found in the back of shooter's car, yet shooter had no intention of using the shotgun (again, what?)
- Hunt for second suspect was abandoned 48 hours after the incident (...really?)
- Shooter's mother supposedly worked for the school as a substitute
I'm going to add more to this list, as this is just what I've seen and isn't directly taken from online media outlets. When I look at these facts,
there are so many holes and so many things that do not make any sense whatsoever. Like the shotgun -- why would he bring a shotgun if he had no
intention to use it? Why would he bring two (read: 2) pistols yet have virtually no use for them?
The friend said that no one might ever know what was going on in Adam’s mind before he donned black camouflage, a military-style vest and his
mother’s weapons. “It makes no sense,” he said. “None of this does.”
Indeed, one of the deadliest American tragedies since 9/11, and again, the official story still seems to make no sense.
Here are a couple of interesting news stories:
- Agenda to push 'Smart Gun Tech'
Adam viewed guns with a 'sense of responsibility'
- Facts about the weapons used by Adam Lanza
Honestly, none of this adds up, because, had he used the shotgun, trust me, this would have been far
worse because of the enclosed
spaces of the classrooms. And he had high precision aim yet 'littered the school in .223 rounds'? Then come all the weird backtrackings by the media,
like 'most of the deaths came from the classroom that his mother was teaching' and then 'he shot his mother as he lay beside her'. I'm not a
conspiracy theorist (and most of the people on this site who claim to be actually aren't) so I don't have any 'theories' to what actually went down,
but this event certainly did not go down the way we are being told it did, which could be good for us -- maybe Adam had extremist views that the
authorities don't want disclosed -- but I feel that more details should be offered up.
edit on 19-12-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason