It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Days and Counting. What will all the doomers and ascenders say after nothing happens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
What do ATSers think will be the reasons, excuses, new dates for doom or ascension after 12/21/12 passes by as a day like any other?

IMO:
The "enlightened" ascension camp will say it happened and too bad those who weren't "enlightened enough" didn't experience this ascension.

Planet X / Nibiru team will say it somehow got bumped off course or the dates have been misinterpreted yet again.

Doomers who were expecting the destruction of the planet may say it's still come, just a little later -- maybe early next year.

Then I'm sure there will be those that will say "Aw I never really believed all that anyway" even though they posted in 2012 threads espousing their convictions of what's going to happen repeatedly.

Etc....

What are your thoughts on how the 12/21/12 crowd will react and repond when nothing happens?
edit on 12/19/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

2 Days and Counting. What will all the doomers and ascenders say after nothing?

Want to buy some supplies?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
"
The skygods were delayed at the TSA checkpoint after a whos probing who? dispute
edit on 19-12-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

BURRRRRRRP!!!! Oh! Excuse me!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What difference does it make?
It won't make any more sense than the reasons given to expect "something" to happen. Of course there will be those who are elevated and will be sure to point it out to the rest of us poor SOBs.
edit on 12/19/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

The "enlightened" ascension camp will say it happened and too bad those who weren't "enlightened enough" didn't experience this ascension.

Ascension already happened for me.

I am of the opinion that "2012" is actually a large window of time... 1980-2016. Alignment happens on every solstice during this time. My "ascension" was in 2010 during the lunar eclipse winter solstice. Other people are awakened by other solstices.

Or not.

So, for me, "something" already happened. I know that pseudo-skeptics are foaming at the mouth with a lust to debunk with extreme prejudice, but they aren't going to be able to ruffle my feathers whether "something" happens this year or not. So, all you skeptics can go sit on it.

Maybe it's just me but skeptics really come off as jerks when they make this kind of thread. But hey what else is new, the skeptic crowd has always been jerks.

edit on 19-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
They will make up some BS story of how they actually ascended and 2012 was real
At least they will be right about one thing.. 2012 that is.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Please tell me how you ascended? What is ascending anyway?
edit on 19-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

link   

Maybe it's just me but skeptics really come off as jerks when they make this kind of thread. But hey what else is new, the skeptics crowd has always been jerks.

That's funny I have the same reaction when I hear things like this:

Ascention already happened for me.

link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

"I was just kidding"

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Bro, there are about 100 threads asking this same question. Couldn't we just wait till after the 21rst, and goad them all in just one mega-thread?

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

Thread 5

And so many more.
edit on 12/19/2012 by Klassified because: links

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

That's funny I have the same reaction when I hear things like this:

Ascention already happened for me.

u mad bro? u jelly?

link   
reply to post by Klassified

Not goading here.

Just asking other ATS people what they think the answers will be on 12/22/12.

That's all.

link   
that it was suppose to be 20012,who knows and really who cares? these doomsday events bore me........the only thing certain is it will happen but no one knows when........when it happens tho then i would love to be here to witness it.

we all know our end is coming but when it does then i would love to be the one that takes the front seat in watching the end of the world.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackyMenace
reply to post by DarknStormy

"I was just kidding"

What is ascending? Like what is actually meant to happen? Do you become smarter, more aware, a sharman, what the hell does it mean?
Its something I've never wasted my time with and I really don't understand whats meant to happen.
edit on 19-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
They are gonna say it is regeneration time and its up to us to change the world. That is IF nothing happens.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Bro, there are about 100 threads asking this same question. Couldn't we just wait till after the 21rst, and goad them all in just one mega-thread?

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

Thread 5

And so many more.
edit on 12/19/2012 by Klassified because: links

But then he couldn't vent his spleen and feel like part of the smart-kid clique RIGHT NOW!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

No worries. You're ascended. Above it all. Right?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

But then he couldn't vent his spleen and feel like part of the smart-kid clique RIGHT NOW!

Yeah I guess it is better to be part of the "i've already ascended in 2010" crowd.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

No worries. You're ascended. Above it all. Right?

Oh, is that what it's supposed to mean? Please tell me how an ascended person is supposed to act, so I can conform to the stereotype PRONTO!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join