It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can affect the outcome for Friday and the future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Want to change the world? Now's your chance.

Together the human race (and others) CAN change the world for the better.

Arrange to gather together in groups and focus thoughts of love and thanks on Mother Earth. Especially give her love and respect for all the pain she is now suffering.

Ask her to hold things together for you and your loved ones as much as she can.

Sing songs of love and respect to her and all her children - plant, animal, mineral...because everything here has spirit.

Ask forgiveness. We all know the different ways we have all contributed to the harm visited on her - from damage to the environment, trees/forests and waterways, to harm to her animal children in abbattoirs (inhumane killing methods etc)...; to violence or lack of respect or compassion towards each other, her human children...

Make a new resolution to change something in your life to help Mother Earth and her children. For example you might decide to only eat Free range chicken or eggs, or to join with others in calls for more humane treatment of animals.. there's a lot you can personally do to effect change in many different areas.

Give thanks for the beautiful planet you live on and ask that she continue to provide for you and your loved ones.

Give thanks for all the beautiful animal souls who surround us and bring us so much joy. It would be a terribly lonely world without them. Give thanks for the birds, for your pets, for all animals and respect them as the beautiful souls that they are...

Give thanks to the plants that provide you with food, the trees that give shade, the plants that provide humans with medicine and many cures for illnesses...

Give thanks for water - the beautiful rivers, oceans and lakes of the world...and for all that the waters provide you with...

The more people who turn to MOther Earth with thoughts of love, respect, praise and thanks, the more positive energy that is directed her way, the better - this will allow her to keep things together....

You can all make a difference, no matter how poor, broke or powerless/helpless you feel, you are in fact, not so. You are all very powerful beings who CAN change the world and the future if you want to. The power of billions or even millions of people focusing thoughts of love and thanks can be huge...

She needs your help. Help your Mother Earth so that she can help you and others you care for...

It's up to you. To each and every one of you. Every single heart makes a difference now

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

If you really think the mind can affect future outcomes then you should go talk to some terminal cancer patients.
You new age people need to get a grip on reality.

Wish in one hand and poo in the other and see what comes first.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

My wish about the constant threads about Dec. 21 will come to an end on Saturday! YAY! Finally one of my wishes are going to come true!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

Ummmm.........no!!
On the 22nd people are gonna post thread after thread after thread about nothing happening....sorry buddy but we still have a ways to go yet until people shut up about this topic.

edit on 19-12-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

[SNIP]. i forgot about that. anonymous should shut down ATS for a day, lol....

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
There is no "mother earth". There is no "positive energy" nor is there "negative energy". Just energy. And in the classic sense - the ability to do work. No vibrations. No chakras. No wish and make it so.

What happens, happens, but in the case of 12/21, the really bad thing that's going to be going on for me is shopping. Shopping is almost the end of the world for me, at least when its crowded, I hate hate hate crowded places like that. But I have to endure it. I feel about the mall the way a cat feels about a bath. You might make me do it but I ain't gonna enjoy it and neither are you.

edit to add: I am going to do something along the lines of what you posted. About that time, I'm going to get on one of Dad's free-ranging horses (alas, my big ol' paint Major long ago passed and is buried on the hill to the north of the house, will go eat an apple up there in his honor), and go shoot a deer, in honor of Mother Earth, and cook that rascal's back straps. Probably garnished with some home grown bacon. And if Dad can get his buddy to do a batch, we'll toast the spirit of the deer with some fine blockade.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
DrumsRFun is unsure as to whether or not something will happen or not and is subconsciously afraid, hence his irrational degradation of people who try to spread positive messages. That's cool, man. If my beliefs were threatened I'd probably act up, too. Oh wait... It's much easier to experience cognitive dissonance and appreciate both sides of the coin. Whatever the 'coin' is, is what you make it to be. What isn't real to you, is real to others.

Good vibes, OP.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Philosophile

edit on 19-12-2012 by DrumsRfun because: meh why bother

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Now where have I heard this before?
Oh yes: Harmonica Virgins

That one didn't seem to work. Maybe it will work better this time.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

edit on 19-12-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by rapunzel222

If you really think the mind can affect future outcomes then you should go talk to some terminal cancer patients.
You new age people need to get a grip on reality.

Wish in one hand and poo in the other and see what comes first.

i am a cancer patient. and it's come back three times now. and i do still think the mind can affect the outcome. there are many cases of spontaneous remission where the cause is not known.

ever heard of the dying patient who refuses to die until they've seen their football team win or something? mind over matter...

i'm not saying it's easy or anything....but imo, it's worth a try if you've got no other way....

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Well, reallity depends on your level of knowledge of reality.

the mind is very connected to the body and to everything around it. The Chinese believe in Chi Energy and using the power of the mind to do amazing things, like move objects, heal the sick, set things on fire even,...

we really know very little about the capabilities of th emind. this is frontier science. mainstream human science is very very backwards i'm afraid still.

interesting book on the force or field is 'The Field' you can get it from Amazon.com. Summary of frontier science and it's conclusion that we are all connected to each other via a field of energy, a bit like the Force on star wars...

So perhaps certain people can be trained or can learn to use this force like on star wars...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
Well, reallity depends on your level of knowledge of reality.

I'd say reality is what it is, and your perception of it changes as you grow in understanding. You don't change it.

the mind is very connected to the body

Yes...

and to everything around it.

No. See also: magical thinking.

The Chinese believe in Chi Energy and using the power of the mind to do amazing things, like move objects, heal the sick, set things on fire even,...

And yet, when investigated carefully, that's always been a hoax. Fake healers acting like they're doing reiki heal better than reiki practitioners, for example. The setting fire to paper guy can't do it if you wash his hands and give him paper he hasn't messed with. The guy that moves objects can't when you put some plastic in front of his lips that keeps him from blowing on them.

interesting book on the force or field is 'The Field' you can get it from Amazon.com. Summary of frontier science and it's conclusion that we are all connected to each other via a field of energy, a bit like the Force on star wars...

So perhaps certain people can be trained or can learn to use this force like on star wars...

Except it's a book purporting to be on physics written by a humanities major, who can't support any of her allegations, which is why it's a novel and not a science book. This is the part, you see, where if she were a scientist she'd have to do experimental analysis to see if her conjectures correspond to reality. And that's too much like work, so she wrote the conjecture part and ran off. That's why scientists do science, and journalists write self-help books.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Final report:

World still here. No ascension. No UFO rapture. However, my brothers and our big extended families are all here, we had a really nice bonfire and the adults had some rather nice blockade whiskey. It's not going to snow.

I did ride Spud over the ridge north of the house this morning and picked off a fat doe.

Everyone's getting along and it's going to be a fine Christmas, although we're in that slump where the kids are too old to enjoy it and too young to have popped out grandkids. Alas.

The enlightenment to share here is - this is it. This is the time you have. Live it up. Don't wait around for the aliens to fix it for you.

top topics

join