It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Story/Report/Account of Odd Occurrences

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I don't suppose this was the token you found?

The above link is an AA token for 9 months sobriety.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tport17
I don't suppose this was the token you found?

The above link is an AA token for 9 months sobriety.

That was the very exact coin. Well, damn---that explains a whole lot for me, thanks. Life is crazy as hell.

-Ghoster
edit on 20-12-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Very interesting story, thanks for sharing. Seems like a little too much synchronicity action there to be coincidence, huh? I was just watching a video about the Illuminati and this psych hospital where they re-program celebrities and other test subjects I would imagine also, I wonder if maybe you somehow stumbled into the same sort of mess, maybe. Sure seems out of the norm to say the least.

Will be waiting to see what comes of this.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrabApple
Very interesting story, thanks for sharing. Seems like a little too much synchronicity action there to be coincidence, huh? I was just watching a video about the Illuminati and this psych hospital where they re-program celebrities and other test subjects I would imagine also, I wonder if maybe you somehow stumbled into the same sort of mess, maybe. Sure seems out of the norm to say the least.

Will be waiting to see what comes of this.

Yeah, maybe I did, maybe not. I've grown rather paranoid ever sense and now I analyze everything people say to me. I'll continue to document anything out of the ordinary that happens that seems to be related to previous incidences.

@ Prpl Hrt: I could not find the coin, but the picture posted was in fact the exact one, so maybe they simply thought I was an alcoholic? (I am not, by the way).

As for the other occurrences, I still can't make sense of them. A few odd occurrences I've already mentioned on this thread in reply to other people's experiences.

-Ghoster
edit on 21-12-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by theghoster

The tokens in my dream were just colored. I didn't see anything on them but that doesn't mean it wasn't there.

The pic posted earlier adds dimension.

I'm drinking a delicious Christmas wine right now, so no discrimination here!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
***UPDATE***

As I stated before, I'll be writing anything new and strange that occurs--and I will continue to do so. However, other events have occurred, which I recall from time to time, upon further reflection. The following is one of those events that took place over the summer of 2012 during an internship on a local school campus.

While in my dorm,just messing around and straighting up the place I decided to make a trip to local Wal-Mart. Before leaving I grabbed my phone and noted to myself that I might go pick up a new phone, while I was out. Now, I was in my room by myself--and I don't recall ever saying this out loud. And even If I had, the situation that occurred afterward would still be puzzling.

Anyway, I drove to Wal-Mart which was none to far from the campus. I grabbed a cart and preceded to shop for some groceries and other personal items. Things went normally, until I noticed a tall, white male in glasses. he was wearing a military-style uniform. He was also wearing one of those wide-brimmed hats that you might see Navy-seals wear in pictures on T.V.

Ordinarily, I would of just went by this guy, but as he passed by my cart, heading in the opposite direction, he suddenly slowed down his cart, looked directly at with me and smiled. And then he said "I guess I was going to get a new phone or something, I can't remember."

Shocked and in disbelief I looked around to see if he had been talking to anyone else, or whether he was just on the phone. He didn't have an ear piece on as far as I could tell, so he couldn't be talking on the phone. He was shopping alone and nobody was beside him, so he wasn't talking to anyone, but me or himself. And I'm positive I wasn't simply hallucinating or imagining this guy, because another person nearby briefly looked at him as well.

I have no simple explanation for this event. Why would he look directly at me? Why would he repeat a thought---a thought--I had in another time and space. I've actively tried to make other more rational reasons for why their occurring---including the loss of my own sanity. But the very fact that I'm even allowing that to be an acceptable rationale seems to negate that possibility. Even further, I have never had anyone come up to and me ask "Who are you talking to?" or note that I was talking to people who weren't there...or even question my sanity. Most people complain that I am in fact--too rational and logical/skeptical.

Anyway, that was last weird event to have happened that I could remember with some accuracy. I've left out some others because they require an uncomfortable amount of reaching and conjecture.

-Ghoster
edit on 26-12-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I kinda stumbled upon this thread...and interesting that I did.

I do not (IMO) believe there are coincidences. I feel everything happens for a reason.

I read your whole story, then I read your update. Very strange to say the least.

I do not think you are losing your sanity, I'm not an expert though.

Thoughts are powerful. My mom had the talent of screaming my name in her head and I would hear it audibly.

Do you still take meds for depression? I used to be on a ton of different ones, and they would switch them when they would stop working...it was a mess. I'm on anxiety meds now. I am depressed but I know I'll pull out of it.

Peace and love
-nat the blue eyed cat-

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I would venture to guess that you are now involuntarily involved in an MK Ultra style event.

Open the hood of your car and see if there are any fresh numbers or letters stamped or scratched on metal surfaces of the engine or inside the engine compartment.

Were either of your parents in the military?

Have you now begun to experience any paranormal, UFO or sleep paralysis events? Do you smell anything like cigarette, cigar or pipe smoke where you are living?

The reason I ask these questions is because I knew a man that had an experience similar to yours.

edit on 15-2-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalia

I do not (IMO) believe there are coincidences. I feel everything happens for a reason.

I read your whole story, then I read your update. Very strange to say the least.

Thoughts are powerful. My mom had the talent of screaming my name in her head and I would hear it audibly.

Do you still take meds for depression? I used to be on a ton of different ones, and they would switch them when they would stop working...it was a mess. I'm on anxiety meds now. I am depressed but I know I'll pull out of it.

Peace and love
-nat the blue eyed cat-

Yes, the more things continue to happen that just seem damned right out-of-place and illogical, the more I realize something just might be happening. However, I have to substantiating evidence to prove it. So, what can I really do? I'm currently carrying a camera on my person wherever I go, now. If anything strange happens, I will have footage. I also have another update/. Thanks for reading.

Edit: Also, no I'm not on meds.

-TheGhoster
edit on 15-2-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

I would venture to guess that you are now involuntarily involved in an MK Ultra style event.

Open the hood of your car and see if there are any fresh numbers or letters stamped or scratched on metal surfaces of the engine or inside the engine compartment.

Have you now begun to experience any paranormal, UFO or sleep paralysis events? Do you smell anything like cigarette, cigar or pipe smoke where you are living?

The reason I ask these questions is because I knew a man that had an experience similar to yours.

I have to check under the hood to find out. However, I'm slightly suspicious that my car has been tapped and I'm being listened to. I'm going to make a brief update which include this note. However, I must admit I'm a little worried about reporting on these events, because I'm starting to wonder what the consequences (if any) will be. Then again, nothing at all could be happening--and this could just be a series of coincidences and it could be "all in my head". We'll see, I suppose. All I know is---if you ever see a skinny, tall black kid with thick glasses on the news for anything---you know what happened--I was set up, period.

Edit: Yeah, my father was indeed in the military. No UFO's--ever in my life. In fact, I'm actually a skeptic when it comes to UFO's for whatever reason. Also no crazy cigar smoke or anything.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
***********Update*******

Like I said, I'll keep reporting. I won't be reporting any minor or stupid crap that could be easily mistakes for coincidence and things that are everyday but seem abnormal in a particular context. Rather, I will be reporting on things that have been consistent and ongoing. Things that are way out of the ordinary. The following is a continuation of the above report.

While in school, I was working at a food production plant out in Pooler, GA (whose company name I will not give out of genuine respect for their brand name). During my time there several things occurred that seemed way out of the ordinary. I will puts this events in a list-type format.

I have tendency to talk-out-loud to myself in the car, especially when I'm upset about something. It is a way for me to let of steam. On one particular night as I was going to work in my car, I was mulling over the state of my life. The day before had been a stressful one and my mood had carried over to the next day (and night, apparently). Any who, I said out loud to myself, something along the lines of "Boy, am I tired of being in this reality/universe. I wish I could just get out of it." So, I arrived at work with no problem and pretty much went through the first 5 hours of my normal shift. Everything was normal, except my one completely bizarre conversation with a co-worker I had. As I was cleaning the area around a processing machine, my co-worker asked me a question about something (which I can't remember). I think I responded with a snarky joke. Suddenly, his body goes completely slack. He looks me dead in the eye and says "So, you want to get out of Reality, huh? You're tired of Reality, huh?"

Since, I actually remembered what I had said in the car and to what specific phrase he was referring to--I responded in complete shock and asked him to repeat what he just said. He looked at me puzzled and said "What?", like he now clue what he said or that he had even said that phrase to me. To this day, I have no clue whether he was simply faking or what. This disturbed to no end. The only conclusions that I could reasonably come to was that (1) I was simply exhausted and imagined that he said it/ I am going crazy. (2) My car was tapped and he was "instructed" to repeat that phrase back to me or (3) it was just a very weird coincidence. I have also considered that maybe (4) I really am talking to the universe or the greater Reality---and it is extremely annoyed at my lack of enthusiasm about being within its manifolds. I will offer this one subjective viewpoint for now: All of these possibilities scare the hell out of me.

The second incident occurred at this same plant. When it comes to music--I tend to be--say OCDish. I like to play the same song over and over. Its just weird quirk of mine (and I am aware that the very mentioning of this fact, undercuts the argument that I am, in fact sane. I assure you, that I am aware that this is odd thing to do---so maybe that will help). Anyway, I also have a tendency to get a song stuck in my head, especially when I'm energetic. Well, on this particular night, at work---I was energetic and I had a song stuck in my head, however I was not humming it out loud. While at work, a co-worker of mine that I had been working with for several days suddenly came up to me. He looked to be in mild bit of distress and was rubbing his head. He stopped and looked at me and said "You know, I get songs stuck in my head, too." Maybe this was a coincidence, maybe not. But, why he would think to say this when I wasn't even humming it out loud is beyond me. I reserve the idea that maybe I had been humming out loud and didn't realize it, but I tend to be self-conscious about those kinds of things, so I highly doubt it.

The third incident to also occurred in the same place. It involved a "temporary" worker who was just working their part-time. Anyway, one day I just steadily minding my own business, working away. Suddenly, this guy turns to me and says "I learned to just keep my mouth shut. I learned to just never draw attention to yourself, but its too late now." This comment came out of no where, so I don't know what was meant by it or what brought it on.

(More to come...)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
****Above Cont.*****

The fourth incident didn't happen in the warehouse, but it involves (and continues to involve) a "temporary" worker who use to work there with me for a bit, before I left the site. It also involves a janitor who was on my college campus and started talking to me, randomly. I periodically visit the library to just use the PC and mainly chat with you guys. Well, I noticed that the guy who used to work with me at the warehouse was sitting at the pc next to me. This was no big deal, I'm sure we just lived in the same area. Well, I kept seeing him at least once every week or twice a week. I still didn't think anything was suspicious until I started filling out some job applications online and listening to very particular song on you tube (earphones on), simultaneously. Later during the day, I went home to grab something and then I drove back to the library. Low and behold, who do I see at the library, but that co-worker. Only this time it is different--on his monitor I see that he is filling out a job application. Even creepier he is listening to the very exact song and watching the very exact youtube video I was listening to only few hours earlier. He was not in the library with at the time I was doing this. You might be thinking "well, maybe the song is just popular and everybody is just filling out job applications, nowadays---just a coincidence." The problems with this is that the song he was listening to was an old 80's song---way past its popularity high point. Again, maybe this was a coincidence, but I got the odd sense he was mimicking my behavior. Maybe not.

Anyway, I see this guy again earlier in the week in the library (same library) parking lot. So, I nod to him and he nods back to me. He is talking over the phone and he says (really loud) )something along the lines of "You know where the gun show is here." I walk past him and I walk to his car, just out of curiosity and peak inside. Low and behold on the passenger side of his car is a book with a title that I manage to make out as "Psychotic Break Downs". For some reason, this disturbed me to my core. I don't know what to make of this moment. Anyway, I was genuinely freaked and I just went home afterwords. I see the guy again (late yesterday) and he asks me is I was "Still looking for a job?", to which I replied "Yes". He hands me the name of a staffing agency and leaves the library---I ask the guys name and he gives it to me as "Shawn". The guy beside me---who I had never seen before or since starts to chuckle at us. "Shawn" then leaves the library---the staffing agency recruits people to warehouses in the same area as the previous warehouse I was telling you about, before.

****I would also like to note that my father (a former military man and also a former Mason--go figure) who had picked me up from the hospital back in Alexandria, VA asked me whether I thought about working in a "warehouse" type setting before I even go the idea to apply to this place. I find that truly odd upon further reflection.

***I also would like make more commentary on the gun comment made by the guy at the library. This was in fact the second incidence in which guns were brought up or spoken around or to me. The first incident involved a student who was sitting next to me in class. We were generally having a discussion about sports and hobbies. I told he I was dabbling in skim boarding ( a sort of low-intensity surfboarding that goes against the waves rather then with the waves). Anyway, she suddenly said to me "That sounds dangerous, why not try another sport like---I don't know range shooting." I responded that range shooting sounded sort of violent (as I am not a particularly aggressive guy--I'm basically a bookish peace loving guy, really. I'm almost borderline hippy.). Her reply and facial expressions completely seemed out of place--as she seemed utterly disappointed when I made this response--as if she was expecting a different response from me.

Edit: I forgot to mention the janitor's role. Yeah, I spoke to him a couple of times at the university after another janitor I had been talking with was suddenly "moved" to a different building one day. I never did see him again after that. Anyway, I was at another local library when all of the sudden I see the janitor in the parking lot. I gave a brief hello and was going to move on like ordinary until he said this one phrase that caught me off guard: "It is like were everywhere, isn't it?". What he meant by this, I haven't a clue. Maybe he was referring to the other co-worker I had mentioned previously. I don't know for sure.

I would also like to note that the girl who I met in the classroom and brought up the conversation of the gun range shooting, just walked up to me as I was writing out this update and asked me how I was doing. Coincidence? I don't know anymore, objectively.

Anyway, that is all the update I have for now. I know many of these things sound just down right absurd and if I was anyone (other than myself) reading this I would be credulous, but I am at an odd space in my life where things just don't seem to be making sense. Anyway, I continue to update as needed.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalia

Peace and love
-nat the blue eyed cat-

Funny you should mention hearing your mother's voice. On a couple of occasion, I have awoken to my mother's voice saying my name, but never screaming...just gentle but somewhat stern.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Hey, so I just read your updates, very interesting my friend, and yes a little creepy.

I just recently read an article on natural news about how our universe is one big computer program...I can try and find it and link it.. If your interested in reading it. It's not really religious based ....but I don't know.

Anyway, what you are describing does sound like a movie of some sort.

My mom would just scream my name in her head, I would hear it as just a low regular toned mom voice saying my name! Haha...
My moms side of the family all has a little gift of some sort.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

No, I am aware of the universe as a simulation/hologram theory. I have explored that route of thought, but until we have conclusive evidence it's mere speculation at best. Do I think that is what is going with me? I don't ave the slightest clue. I really don't know what is going on, really. I'm just trying to keep this stuff on the back-burner of my mind, but keep living life at the same time. Obsession over the stuff can be unhealthy, you know? I've seen some of the craziest bat*** threads that get posted on here about all types of unintelligible nonsense. I feel a case for something out of the ordinary is better served if the person who is experiencing it (and reporting it) is sane and sober about it, as well. And I hope that I am coming off that way.

-TheGhoster

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Checked under the hood, but I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I experienced sleep paralysis maybe one or two times--that is about it. But, I didn't have any alien visitation along with it. In fact I've never had one UFO type dream or visitation in my life. What was your friends story?
edit on 16-2-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join