It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary Dream I had last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I felt really tired last night so I got down for some early sleep and sleept decently throughout the whole night. But I had a really scary, freaky dream it felt so real like I only existed in this dream.

In my dream I woke up and got out my bed and the household seemed busy at an unusual time everyone was up and awake I looked at my phone to check the time it was about 8.30am I knew I had to get up sooner as I had a busy day ahead of me.

I asked why everyone was up so early and they seemed so against me holding something back all I got was 'Go sort yourself out I will take you to your meeting'. Went for a shower and I notices the water from the shower head was not flowing freely it seemed that the was globy like you would see in space.

I freaked out jumped out the shower and Shouted down 'Whats up with this was water why isn't flowing out the shower head' no reply so I did not think much of it got dry and got ready.

As I got into the car after leaving I noticed it was still dark but I thought it would be light soon as its winter and its darker in the morning but the streets lights were out and it was pitch black.

All of the sudden I started to hear this massive cracked under the car. Curious I got out the car to see what is what it sounded like a tree had cracked. I turned on the car headlights and there was a massive crack in the ground. I could smell this horrible sulphur metallic smell coming from the ground with a mix of damp air. Chucks of the ground started breaking and flying upwards only small pieces. I ran back into the house confussed disregarding the car which was left on to go and turn on the TV in the houses whilst shouting why did you not tell me. The TV kept saying 'No Signal 2 EBA 2'

There was screeching of metal and the ground started shaking like a massive earthquake which was strange for the UK and glass shattered from the force and all of a sudden large chucks of the ground, grass (turf) objects chunks of houses, bits of roof, chimneys and small trees uprooted started flying upwards and air started to get very thin and it felt like I was losing my breath. I woke up in a panic...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
disturbingdream I must say. Maybe it your subconscience playing tricks on you from reading all the other threads about loss of gravity? if you have been reading them that is...

very weird nonetheless....so many dreams about the same type things hapenning in such short time....did you happen to see the date on your phone when you checed the time?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is the third or fourth "loss of gravity" thread I've read, dreams and the like. That was a very real and scary sounding dream.
And now I'm nervous. Sounds like it's time to strap in!

new topics

join