It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me the facts about 12/21/2012. What will REALLY happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I want 100% fact as to what will happen. I know we will be going into the winter solstice for a fact. I have heard we will be making the alignment as usual for december 21, but also that we will be making another special type of alignment. Like not only will the sun and earth be aligned with the center of the universe, but that we will finally be in the galactic equator.

Also I see a bunch of things about the Mayans calender and how when we came up with the date, we didn't add in leap year. I'm sure scientists and everyone else WAS smart enough to add it in or maybe they didn't have to. OUR 24 hour day is off a bit, but maybe the mayan's weren't off on the length of the day so it all adds up. I don't know..., but thats why I'm asking you.

If the world is supposed to be completely destroyed, why did the Mayan's have predictions for post "13th buktun" or whatever was supposed to be T H E E N D?

WHAT ARE SOME R E A L FACTS ABOUT 2012? What will really happen? What is the ascension everyone is mentioning. Also... Nasa posted the disclaimer thing about the end of the world not happening. Can anyone disprove anything mentioned in it? I remember reading if something was headed toward us, we would see it, it would be on the news, bla bla bla. Same goes for them talking about the suns solar flares. I HAVE actually seen something "extra bright" in the sky. and oh yeah.... like the news has never lied to us before...
edit on 19-12-2012 by SheScreamsMyName because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2012 by SheScreamsMyName because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SheScreamsMyName

As far as I know there is no solid evidence for anything being claimed in relation to 12/21 volcanoes erupting, spiritual ascension, Gods returning, Nibiru showing up, etc.

The Mayan Long Count calendar ends a cycle. That's true. Everything else is wild speculation at this point, and I doubt that's going to change.

What is dragons breath drug? Scopolamine? What's this have to do with Decemeber 21st?
edit on 19-12-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
nothing will happen. we will continue with our stupid daily lives, waiting for our day to die,

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Well, your heart will beat thousands of times throughout the day.

Your body's metabolic functions will create energy.

Plants will photosynthesize.

The Sun will perform nuclear fusion.

Perhaps something...strange.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

It was a side note. The news mentioned the shootings "agian" and it popped in my head, so I quickly wrote it...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
its interesting to note that the 21st heralds the arrival or descent of their god Bolon Yokte along with his 7 lords of the underworld (eerily similar to the 4 horsemen) to purify thru destruction in order to recreate a "new world" or new age of humankind,,but this happens thru a period AFTER the 21st, AFTER their arrival, not on it..and there is no mention of how long this period of "purification" will last or in what measure it will be done. The arrival of the Golden Age comes after the purification is over.that could be a decade, it could be more..who knows.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
No one knows what exactly will happen, as a lot of the records have been lost or destroyed.

That being said, we do know that at the end of every Baktun, something (whatever it may be) happens which affects the course of history. No, the world will not end...the Mayans never stated so. They said that the world will end as we know it, meaning it will change...become unrecognisable to the one we currently live in. Whether it is a good thing or a bad thing, i do not know.

One thing to take note of is that great disasters have supposedly occurred at the end of every Baktun, and considering we are approaching the end of the 13th Baktun, there may be some type of activity. Again, i cannot prove what this activity will be. Prior disasters have involved fire, water and earth for example.

However far fetched these ideas seem, i wouldn't write the Mayans off completely. After all, they did predict every single eclipse this year and every one prior. What is to say that they are wrong regarding something happening on 21/12/12?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Lol you talk as if we here have some kind of inside information.

None of us "know". Everything you read is speculation.

We have like 3 days so the answer will surely be revealed then.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

you completely misunderstood this. I'm not talking about supernatural. Just science. Again it is a fact we will have two seperate galactic allignments, one is the common one we always have twice a year. what is the other? stuff like this.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Again it is a fact we will have two seperate galactic allignments, one is the common one we always have twice a year. what is the other? stuff like this.

I give up. What is the other? You said it's a fact.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The fact is ,we are all going to die in a couple of days and no one really cares!...Elites are also going to a planet called CFD 343.They have filled up their ships and are ready to fly,some of them are already gone..........Are you happy now? tough enough to handle the truth?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
The fact is ,we are all going to die in a couple of days and no one really cares!...Elites are also going to a planet called CFD 343.They have filled up their ships and are ready to fly,some of them are already gone..........Are you happy now? tough enough to handle the truth?

That's it ! I'm pissed they all told me to meet them on
CFD 342. I knew it ! They were lying to me all along.
Damn I only have enough fuel to go to CFD 342. Which
obviously isn't enough for CFD 343. Crap...oh well,
What are we eating the next few days? Might as well make myself at home
with the commoners.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

There is a second class resorts at CDF342 which is not bad really....But you are certainly not a VIP elite i assume. .

top topics

join