It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How do I...

page: 1

log in


posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:27 PM
Well i was just wondering how I can change my member title. For example when people have writer, fighter, or scholar. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:30 PM
reply to post by ufohunter16

To get any of those designations you have to participate in certain forums.

For example, the "fighter" tag is for those who have asked, and been approved, to participate in the debate forum. The "writer" tag is for those who have submitted short stories and either won recognition or been awarded the title by virtue of active participation.

The scholar title? One I wouldn't have ( I don't think ) - if my mod title were to go away. So I am not sure of the qualifiers for that one. I think it might have to do with the research forum.


posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:17 PM
Sorry I took so long, I've been sick.
. But anyway, thanks for the clarification.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:21 PM
Yes the Scholar tag is for participating in the Research Forum

new topics

top topics

log in