It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help please...ATS live does not work...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Just looking for some advise on how to get ATS Live to work. I have clicked on it many times to have the window open up but to never get any sound...

I did a search and nothing comes up except for a very long list of ATS live shows.

I would appreciate any help that you guys/gals could give me on perhaps what I can do to get it to work.

Would love to be able to listen in.....

Thanks in advance!

I click on the (Click to listen) tab and the window pops up but for some reason I have never been able to get any sound if that helps.....
edit on 18-12-2012 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Explanation: S&F!

The link in the banner to shoutcast hasn't worked for months!

However if one simple accessess the illustrial link and pick your high or low bandwidth player [low is on the right ... u might have to scroll down a little ok] .. you should be good to go!

Also you should check the ATS Live Forum EVERYTIME for the latest thread ... as sometimes the show is advertized in the ribbon but it isn't on because there is no thread for it.

Personal Disclosure: And since you have way over 150 posts to ATS, please join us in the ATS Chat room when there is a show on and come and meet some of the hosts and guests.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thank you very much for the reply, I will do some tinkering with your advice and see if I can get er going!

BINGO MY FRIEND! Your first link worked perfectly!!!! Thanks again!!!
edit on 18-12-2012 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

join